SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no fixing CMJA.

And no amount of time will ever bring Travis back or fix the grief and sorrow of his family.

Some people present things better than I ever could, so here goes, giving credit to someone else:

Jodi Arias Is At It Again. Seriously?

Submitted by fullofshoes on October 23rd, 2013 – Flag this news as inappropriate
Category: Humor

I had to put this in the Humor Category. I’m trying to control myself but Jodi Arias is completely and totally ridiculous. I burst out laughing when I saw the article telling about her latest silliness. Maybe I’ll just rant for a minute in hopes it will help to calm me down.

I normally don’t care really what this despicable person does or says but this time a little tidbit caught my eye. The woman is soliciting donations to pay for expenses related to her appeals!!? Huh?

Yes indeed she is. She has a website. Something about jodi4justice or whatever and I refuse to go look at it.

Girlfriend, you should have thought about all of this before you confessed to killing your boyfriend. Now you’re asking the public for money? Supposedly, she’s tweeting her little feathers off about it. Wow, she's got big ones.

I wonder if anyone has donated yet. I suppose there must be some fool out there willing to part with some dough. Sad but true.

http://www.bubblews.com/news/1405883-jodi-arias-is-at-it-again-seriously

Ain't no fixing CMJA.

And no amount of time will ever bring Travis back or fix the grief and sorrow of his family.

Amen gcharlie. Their lives will never be the same, and nothing can fix that.

What I want to see is some finality and closure to this trial for everyone (including us WSer's). She continues to torture Travis' family endlessly because of a bogged down process. Which, I'm sorry to say, I blame the judge for. The constant delays and stalling by her DT are ridiculous already, and it should be stopped.

If a plea is going to accomplish that, then move on with it for pete's sake. Just get her behind bars and shut her piehole. On the flip side of that, maybe the delay would work to the benefit of the prosecution if a retrial ever happens. The longer it's delayed, the more it's out of the public consciousness. It might make it easier to find an impartial jury.

Yes, she's soooo clever with her little nuggets of "wisdom". :floorlaugh: What the heck does that even mean? :dunno: She probably means that she's going to drag this thing out forever, because she still thinks she can "fix" it. :banghead:

I can't find any meaning to it except what you said. That's exactly what is happening. She probably is counting on the longer this goes on the more people will forget about what she did. I don't think so.

Some people present things better than I ever could, so here goes, giving credit to someone else:

Submitted by fullofshoes on October 23rd, 2013 – Flag this news as inappropriate

I had to put this in the Humor Category. I’m trying to control myself but Jodi Arias is completely and totally ridiculous. I burst out laughing when I saw the article telling about her latest silliness. Maybe I’ll just rant for a minute in hopes it will help to calm me down.

I normally don’t care really what this despicable person does or says but this time a little tidbit caught my eye. The woman is soliciting donations to pay for expenses related to her appeals!!? Huh?

Yes indeed she is. She has a website. Something about jodi4justice or whatever and I refuse to go look at it.

Girlfriend, you should have thought about all of this before you confessed to killing your boyfriend. Now you’re asking the public for money? Supposedly, she’s tweeting her little feathers off about it. Wow, she's got big ones.

I wonder if anyone has donated yet. I suppose there must be some fool out there willing to part with some dough. Sad but true.

Nobody could have said it better. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

There are plenty of fools out there. I know from personal experience. Not the killer but others. PM me if you want more info. Plenty of fools in the world.

There are plenty of fools out there. I know from personal experience. Not the killer but others. PM me if you want more info. Plenty of fools in the world.

Hi Kensie :seeya: How are you today?

Yes, there are a lot of fools out there. The ones that attach themselves to these sociopathic killers though really baffle me.

The fools that support someone like CMJA really do baffle me.

Even if the whole day with Travis was captured on video with sound to completely dispel her story, they would find some warped way to rationalize her tales of prior abuse which led her to snap, and thus justified her act of self-defense.

Count ALV in the number of those fools.

I liked this tweet back to CMJA:

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 11h

Donations are now being accepted for my appeals at http://www.Justice4Jodi.com .

Anna Lee ‏@LeeLannagee 7h

@JodiAnnArias Donations for the needle?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good reply, Anna Lee! She's clever.

I think JA and her family just post things to pizz us off.i cant think of any other reason. :facepalm:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What I want to see is some finality and closure to this trial for everyone (including us WSer's). She continues to torture Travis' family endlessly because of a bogged down process. Which, I'm sorry to say, I blame the judge for. The constant delays and stalling by her DT are ridiculous already, and it should be stopped.

If a plea is going to accomplish that, then move on with it for pete's sake. Just get her behind bars and shut her piehole. On the flip side of that, maybe the delay would work to the benefit of the prosecution if a retrial ever happens. The longer it's delayed, the more it's out of the public consciousness. It might make it easier to find an impartial jury.

And also it gives her more time to do some stupid carp that im assuming juan could use against her

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

IIRC, Travis liked the movie Zoolander. Gotta admit, I have watched the movie countless times...it is funny.:floorlaugh:

Here is one of the crazy scenes from the movie:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2MfsMmki5U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2MfsMmki5U[/ame]

Mel Brooks is one of my all time favorites:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I[/ame]

True fact...I had a dinner date with Cleavon Little.

Quiet night here tonight...I seem to be the only blabbermouth and I have worn myself (and my mouth) out. :floorlaugh:

Sweet dreams, y'all. :eek:fftobed:

-----------
Hi My PrincessSezMe, maybe its cheaper to keep her :floorlaugh: in jail!!!:HHJP:

We have snow in Parma Ohio!! Oh Dear God, let it stop :banghead:

I am not looking forward to snow. It has gotten chilly in New England, to chilly. We had a warmer than usual fall up until today and that has changed. Weather man says it will drop down into the 30s at night. We put the heat on for a while to take the chill out of the air. Ugh, not looking forward to the 1st snow, or any snow for that matter.
I read on a weather site that the East should be OK regarding snow until the 2nd half of the season, but that is when we have been getting wacked for the last several years and last years blizzard was miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136