Was Burke involved in JB's death?

• Burke was involved in the death of JBR

Votes: 377 59.6%
  • Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

Votes: 256 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone post a link to that interview/comment? I've looked and can't find it. The one where Patsy says only two people know who did it.
Thanks,
Terri

Here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/30/ng.01.html

Search the page for "PATSY RAMSEY: (INAUDIBLE) at least two people on the face of this earth that know who did this, and that is the killer and someone that that person may have confided in. And we need that one phone call. We need the one phone call to this number that will help the authorities come to a conclusion."

I will never forget the look John gave her...as long as I live.... Sent chills through me at the time!

I agree 100% ... All of my combinations also must include Patsy.

I've also have a theory where she's totally solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I can't say this for later, but that night and early morning, I believe this was all PR. If PR and JR were in on this together, he would have nixed the long note and they would have figured out a way to buy more time...made up some story about being too sick to go to Michigan, and LATER said it was because they were trying to obey the kidnappers. IMO, BR was treated like an after thought, a non factor...like because he was only 9 years old, what he had to say would be dismissed. I feel a lot of sympathy for that 9 year old BR, but not so much for adult BR. Him refusing to interview with LE is disrespectful to his sister, IMO. It's understandable that he would protect his parents, but not to the point of disregarding justice for his murdered sister. all moo

I can't say this for later, but that night and early morning, I believe this was all PR. If PR and JR were in on this together, he would have nixed the long note and they would have figured out a way to buy more time...made up some story about being too sick to go to Michigan, and LATER said it was because they were trying to obey the kidnappers. IMO, BR was treated like an after thought, a non factor...like because he was only 9 years old, what he had to say would be dismissed. I feel a lot of sympathy for that 9 year old child BR, but not so much for the adult BR. Him refusing to interview with LE is disrespectful to his sister, IMO. It's understandable that he would protect his parents, but not to the point of disregarding justice for his murdered sister. all moo

The adult Burke seems to be thriving.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he has blocked the entire thing out. This happens, I am an example.

I can't remember hardly anything of when I was 9, yet the earlier and later years are much clearer to me. Middle school is just a blur.

Burke underwent so much trauma, it is not impossible his brain has totally supressed it.

:dunno:

Hmmmm... Ok.,,

It began in JonBenet's bedroom ?...remember rope fibers were found in her bed..

Patsy carried her downstairs...

Maybe he lured her downstairs telling her Santa left more presents down there? And it was a secret.

About those rope fibers....yes, it is true they were found in her bed (upon vacuuming the sheets by LE) but keep in mind that JB's room had carpeting (as did most of the house) and when you walk on floors - (especially carpeting) you will pick up fibers on your feet, socks, shoes. If she picked up the rope fibers by walking on the carpet and then got into bed that may be how they got there. And it doesn't even mean they got there that day. Fiber evidence like this cannot be "dated"- it can't be proven beyond a doubt how they came to be found in her bed. This does not mean that ALL fiber evidence cannot be conclusively linked to the crime, however. The fibers in her panties, the fibers on the duct tape, in the paint tote and entwined in the cord CAN be linked to the crime because they are on items that are specific to the crime. They had to be deposited at the time of the crime.
Unlike the rope fibers, which could have been deposited simply by walking on the carpet.

Does the BDI theory include bondage between child siblings within earshot of the parents?

Does the BDI theory include bondage between child siblings within earshot of the parents?

Except .... There actually was no bondage. The wrists were loosely applied, the rope distance was too long...

It was all for show. IMO

I can't say this for later, but that night and early morning, I believe this was all PR. If PR and JR were in on this together, he would have nixed the long note and they would have figured out a way to buy more time...made up some story about being too sick to go to Michigan, and LATER said it was because they were trying to obey the kidnappers. IMO, BR was treated like an after thought, a non factor...like because he was only 9 years old, what he had to say would be dismissed. I feel a lot of sympathy for that 9 year old BR, but not so much for adult BR. Him refusing to interview with LE is disrespectful to his sister, IMO. It's understandable that he would protect his parents, but not to the point of disregarding justice for his murdered sister. all moo

When BR refused, LW stepped up to take swings at BPD. Think maybe the chain of command went from BR to JR to contacting LW? Omerta, omerta, omerta. Moo

BR has had a lot of counseling over the years. I believe he as acquired excellent survival skills and has the ability to do whatever is necessary to protect himself and family.

As our famed KK used to say, the problem is that the behavioral evidence can be interpreted in different ways. And sometimes (frequently?) we may be erring in assumptions. E.g., my assumption is that JB had one molester; but there may have been two males both culpable at different times.

While I’m kind of a skeptic in the corporal cleansing theory, and nothing surprises me anymore, I find the insertion of a paintbrush , an illogical disguise for douching . I do think the paintbrush could have been anger, though. If the corporal cleansing was what caused “chronic abuse”, could be, but again, imo, it doesn’t jive with JB’s behavioral signs. Everyone’s heard about these behavioral instances, so I won’t repeat them. But one has to think that either JB and BR had continued to play doctor over preceding weeks or months or JB was being sexually “groomed.” Or both? Just when I think I’ve come to a rational view: Siblings sexually abuse 5 times more frequently than adults abuse, I read that 30% of those cases had adults who had initially abused the younger child. Further, it was shocking to me to hear that Marilyn VanDerbur Atler actually indicated something to the effect that when she looked at JR, she saw her father (who sexually abused her for 13 years.) Irrelevant, but I pay attention to visceral reactions by people who have suffered this in their families. JMHO.

Another dissonant thought is this: When PR was on TV she claimed “We believe there are two people who know who did this”, the one who did it and the one that person confided in. JR’s look at his wife said it all as far as his dismay with her comment. This could mean nothing, since they made up so much stuff, but JR’s reaction and look was one of “Shut up, fool”. The statement is one which is puzzling, unless she was indicating that only she and BR knew about it. Yet, JR’s look said that he knew this was a dangerous comment, so my assumption is that he also knew who did this. Since I believe PR wrote the note, I’m left with the combination of PR and JR or PR ad BR. I’m aware this could mean nothing. It’s just how it struck me. I’m RDI but frequently a fence straddler, just trying to reason my way through this, the incomprehensible.

questfortrue,
Well that does not rule out BR and JR, is actually strengthens it since Patsy might be proclaiming her innocence to the DA via the media?

This does not preclude PR assisting in the staging, just that she might be largely ignorant regarding prior events, e.g. size-12 underwear?

Well if JR ever sees the inside of a courtroom he'll be throwing BR under the bus regardless of where the truth lies.

I haven't posted here in a while but with the upcoming release of indictment against the R's I wanted to add my .2 cents about this case that has managed to keep me captivated for years.

I believe that Burke was solely responsible for his sisters death and the rest was staging and evasion on the part of his parents to protect him and the families reputation.
There are two very simple reasons why I believe this, first and most important to me is to consider how the family behaved when they were not in control of the situation or surprised, these are very telling moments in any case but here especially so due to the amount of control the R's were able to maintain via their team of lawyers and pi's.

1. JR's reaction to BR talking in the background of the 911 tape.
This single moment is beyond damning to me.
The anger directed at BR was was inconsistent with the normal behavior of a scared parent, JR sounded like he was caught off guard by his son in the background, JR is a purported control freak, who is desperately trying to maintain control of a horrible situation that he knows could sink his family elicited an angry response at the person who put him in that situation to begin with. This does not sound like a parent that is concerned for his sons safety given that his daughter is missing and he believes an intruder is at fault, the normal reaction would have been one of concern and wanting to keep your child close to you at all times, that's a natural reaction from a parent, to protect. In addition to this there is the pastors account regarding JR's commentary when he found her body, these are very telling imo.

2. It's obvious that the R's are being evasive or covering for someone by all the facts that we have, this case is a mess and that's precisely what they wanted in order to make it impossible to solve. It's Christmas and the family is getting ready to travel and celebrate some more, here there is no indication of premeditation by the parents, to me the crime does not fit the known personalities of either parent, would JR who is by all accounts a successful and organized business man have left so many items out that cast doubt on their credibility and can you imagine having him written such a ridiculous RN with details that only a close family member would have known about?

Patsy who only cares about physical appearances in my opinion does not fit the profile of a killer that would kill their child in a manner that would mar her beauty, JBR had to look beautiful even in death to her. The head injury and garrote were tools that a killer that had no regard for physical appearances would have use,d and yes it's been argued and theorized that PR could have killed her by accident and that's how she acquired the head injury but what refutes that to me is that we had two separate lethal injuries, the garrote being the most grotesque as this points to deliberate murder and if it was an accident than why fashion should a crude weapon on your beloved daughter and leave it behind for investigators to see?
I do not believe that PR would choose this type of weapon out of thin air just to stage a scene to throw off investigators.

My belief is that BR was jealous of his sister and he was touching her inappropriately, there are several known facts in the case that point to this.
BR lured his sister down with the promise of a pineapple snack and a peek at presents down in the cellar, where he attempted to touch her again when she resisted he hit her with something causing her head injury, he continued to molest her while she was laying unconscious, this is why so much blood was found by the me in her head, we know that she was alive between the two separate injuries. BR knew that he would get in trouble for this so he needed to silence her permanently, she is still alive at this point so he then makes a crude garrote to finish her off with because he does not have the physical strength to manually strangulate her with his bare hands and he can't make to much noise either.

I think PR notices something is amiss when she goes to check on JBR and discovers her daughter is missing.
I'm really still on the fence about the RN because I think it's possible that either PR or BR could have written it or been written by both of them.

The R's, mainly PR cleaned up JBR to ensure that the sexual abuse wouldn't leave behind to much evidence pointing at BR, and she was redressed and covered in a blanket, this also does not fit an intruder theory but fits that of the actions of grieving parents that do not want to loose both of their children on the same night.
These are just my opinions and I hope that today's reveal will cast a little more light on what went on that night but I doubt the case will ever be really solved by prosecuting the killer.

Ihaven't posted here in a while but with the upcoming release of indictment against the R's I wanted to add my .2 cents about this case that has managed to keep me captivated for years.

I believe that Burke was solely responsible for his sisters death and the rest was staging and evasion on the part of his parents to protect him and the families reputation.
Respectfully snipped

Looks like you were about 100% correct!

Dragonlady;
Respectfully snipped

Looks like you were about 100% correct!
:blushing:

I feel vindicated!

I just went over to the new thread about the indictments release and even though I know that BR will not be prosecuted for her death I sure hope that all those involved in the coverup and intimidation of witnesses get their day in court.

I just posted this in another thread, but it seems more fitting here:

I wonder why BR has not ever talked about the case publicly since he has been an adult? You'd think at some point he'd want to talk about it and how he wants the killer of his sister to be caught, how he has coped, etc.. Heck, I couldn't even tell you what BR looks like.

Seems like he moved on pretty easily considering he was front and center for one of the most notorious murders in American history.

I wonder why BR has not ever talked about the case publicly since he has been an adult? You'd think at some point he'd want to talk about it and how he wants the killer of his sister to be caught, how he has coped, etc.. Heck, I couldn't even tell you what BR looks like.

Seems like he moved on pretty easily considering he was front and center for one of the most notorious murders in American history.

This is another one of those little clues about this case, BR is now an adult and he could have come forward to defend his parents or just to discuss his sisters death but he never did because that would incriminate him.

you can find out what he looks like by viewing his FB

Watch the video on the following page. He's in the back against the wall in a group of software developers. And then there's a shot of him by himself at about 2:12.

http://mobiwm.com/2012/07/19/meet-mobis-developers/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member