Jurisdiction:
CaliforniaAddress
36341 SHELLEY CT
NEWARK, CA 94560
Agent for Service of Process
AUGUST J CAFFERATA
36341 SHELLEY CT
NEWARK, CA 94560

~ Surfing! Thru Google, I looked up the sportsman club and the name Vince Fontana comes up as President. I don't know how long he's been associated with the club.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Half-Moon-Bay/vince-fontana/40324728.aspx

~~
http://www.hmbreview.com/news/count...1e2-947e-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=image&photo=0

~~
A second name associated with the club is August J. Cafferta. Again, more research to be done as to how long they've been linked to the club.

Thanks and have a great day!

Not trying to be awkward, but why did they call themselves 'Bald Knob'? Or does that not mean the same in AmeriSpeak?

Not trying to be awkward, but why did they call themselves 'Bald Knob'? Or does that not mean the same in AmeriSpeak?
That was the name of the hill their clubhouse was built on, probably named back in the 19th century when the farm was part of the little town of Purisima. I think it has that name on maps. Probably the trees were thinner up there in those days.

Ah thank you. I didn't know the hill was called that and thought the choice of name was a tad disturbing. Makes sense now.

The hunters' cabin was searched through I assume?

Looking at the map in one of the posts above, was the driveway fenced off in any way? Or was access to the house completely open and anyone could have come to the house without having to open any gates etc.?

Looking at the map in one of the posts above, was the driveway fenced off in any way? Or was access to the house completely open and anyone could have come to the house without having to open any gates etc.?

The driveway was not fenced off. There was a fence between the yard and the road with a gate next to the house, and there was another gate farther down between the back yard and the road, but the kids were in and out all the time. As far as we can reconstruct the scene, Anna went out the back door and then around to the front, either to collect the mail or to greet the visitor or both. She would have had to open and close the side gate (I had not thought of this before.)

You asked whether the sportsman's club house was searched. Yes, it was. All the buildings and outbuildings were searched. The club house was about a quarter-mile up the hill.

Thank you. I take it Anna would have been able to open the gate without problem or noise? Or if anyone else did it to let her out, no one in the house would have noticed?

That report about a van with two men is making me incredibly uncomfortable. They may well have been innocent and it was a complete coincidence that they drove past at that time, but who knows.

So perhaps

A) Anna went out through the gate to check the post boxes and was snatched by a random person who happened by (because how could anyone have known she was going to go there --- unless they were hiding right there waiting for her on the odd chance that she'd go to collect the mail, whenever that would happen)

Or

B) Anna saw someone and went to greet them (could she have known the abductor(s)? Was she in the habit of going to greet just anyone who approached? How did they get away?)

Or

C) Anna saw someone and that person lured her out (were they then picked up on the road by an accomplice?)

Or

D) Someone sneaked right up to where she was on the property and grabbed her (but she made no sound, and were they then picked up as in C?)

I'm sure there are other possibilities, I just can't think of any right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back