GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone picks up on who the "third party" serving as mail carrier for GW and MM when they were incarcerated, please share!

I think it's interesting that the affidavit don't name this person, considering those acts are illegal. And since it's illegal that case should be prosecuted with the third person as well.

Very interesting Norwegian. But then again, if it was not for the third party, the state wouldn't have those letters. hmmm I don't know ?? Since they were incarcerated in two different facilities, would this "3rd party" go to each place and hand deliver the letters to each one ?? or be the middle man from mailed letters? Any thoughts??

Court is supposed to start at 8:30 today right? :waitasec: I don't even have the seal.

Do you have a link to that? I'd like to read it.

TYA

In a motion to the court on Dec 17, 2012, MacNeill’s defense attorneys suggest that Damian may have been involved in his mother’s murder. In the motion, among other things, it states, "Investigators in the Utah County Attorney’s Office deemed (Damian MacNeill) to be a very dangerous individual who possessed homicidal impulses and discussed the 'joys of killing. Damian was present in Pleasant Grove on the date of his mother’s death." And yet defense attorneys claim that Michele’s death was not a homicide. Is the defense throwing what they can at the wall to see what will stick?

Found the above here http://www.courtchatter.com/2013/10/is-dr-martin-macneill-serial-killer-or.html

Watching all these tribute videos, WOW. My heart just breaks for Michelle's children. It becomes so much more than a salacious story/trial. These people lived a whole lifetime believing in the man, and so much sadness has been wrought upon them by his evilness.

Gracias friend! Rading it now :coffeews:

Good stuff. Let me know what you think if you had not read affidavit yet. I'm sure it is buried in there some where. I keep checking in here. I just have a bit of work to wrap up.

Wow. That is compelling. Now I realize even more how poorly the prosecution team is presenting this case. Simply astounding to read the affidavit in its entirety.

The prosecution has got to get someone on board who can present the facts to the jury evenly, completely & with authority. That is NOT being done by the prosecution attorneys and that failure is either recklessness on the part of the DA or incompetence. Time is running out and they are going to lose in spite of this most damning recount on the part of Chief Robinson.

Thanks for providing the link.

After reading the affidavit, this man is a monster IMO. What he has done to his children is reprehensible. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence and certainly motive supporting MM killed Michelle. But will the jury be able to make the leap to convict MM of murder? I really hope the Prosecution will put on some very damning evidence that can resolve any question of reasonable doubt. JMV

Anyone else catch on HLN that Gypsy's Parents are on the list to testify? There was a link somebody posted that did not put Gypsy in a favorable light. Family statements.

<modsnip> this dude is THE creep of all creeps. I am left with more question than answers:

1. Where is Vanessa? Is she ok?
2. FORCIBLE SEXUAL ASSAULT on Alexis? What's the deal with that? Statys?

I am disgusted.

Anyone else catch on HLN that Gypsy's Parents are on the list to testify? There was a link somebody posted that did not put Gypsy in a favorable light. Family statements.

I saw that blurb on HLN that Gypsy's parents were to testify and throughout that was strange. Wonder if they had any encounters with MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993