GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait.... we were told she disappeared on her "normal route home". But if her normal route was the BUS, this makes less sense than before. We were also told she walked that same route the day before! Sooo how long had she been going that route that Mom didn't know about???

I thought from day one that she met up with someone she met online.

Then I stopped thinking that.

I am back to thinking that.

Thinking of you and hoping for news that you are safe, Abby...

I think Mom is getting fed up with not knowing where her daughter is, and being silenced! Good for her!

And guests, sign up and join. If you're the perp reading, be warned, we're onto you, and you'll get yours!

That is the breaking point I was waiting for.
Way to go mom!

Why are some of you assuming mom telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and that LE is not doing same?? Hold your horses.

Amber Dubois Case Archive:
She was kidnapped Feb 13, 2009 and found March 6, 2010.

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...&page=1&_suid=1382991001943031797085524746615

Amber was only found because the murderer did it again, and to avoid the DP for the murder of Chelsea King (also in my archives) he took LE to Amber's remains.
In Amber's case the family brought in dogs that took them very close to where Amber was found. But the LE in Escondido discounted the dogs/handlers and that was that.

Yes I remember a lot of it. That he was found because of the jogger Chelsea that he also got on the jogging trail.

But what I was trying to remember was the incident itsself. How did he grab her off the street and nobody saw anything? I forget that part. TIA

The phone cell tower is located at the top of the mountain near where this old, partial skeleton was found, but there's no proof it has anything to do with Abby's disappearance. There's no proof that Abby was at/on the mountain where the cell tower is; phones can ping off of towers that are miles away. There aren't many cell towers in that area, so most people's phones in North Conway probably ping off that same tower.

There are literally hundreds of miles of hiking trails and ski trails within a few miles of where those old bones were found, so it's entirely possible that they could be the bones of a hiker who got lost or had a medical problem and died several years ago, and no one found the remains until now. The terrain is very rough and rocky and there's a lot of trees/brush. Hikers don't always tell people where they're going, so it's possible this person's family and friends had no idea where he/she'd gone that day.

It's my opinion that Abby and these partial remains likely have nothing to do with each other.

Hummm reading your post made me wonder if Abby's phone was known to ping often off of that tower. LE must know that by now.

Was it a regular occurance or was this one time unique. I would like to know the answer to that one.

Im thinking about what we know, we know what candy she liked. Maybe it wasn't a popular type of candy. So i have three thoughts on this is information what if:

- they found her favourite candy half eaten on the path home. It was her favourite so no reason to dump it. So maybe that hints at abduction. Distracted. Phone perhaps headphones in texting and eating candy. Perhaps the abduction point is perhaps there....thats why when they found it...they realised she didn't get home....

- or they found her favourite candy near the last phone ping. Or at both points.

- or maybe her bank card has a purchase for one she didn't like at walmart and was used not by her or receipt found (we know LE were checking receits at DD) near walmart was for the candy she liked was found abandoned there too...mid eating.

Just ideas...may not help.

I've been lurking, reading and thinking. Like most of you, I believe Abigail was taken by someone she knew, if only peripherally (did I spell that correctly?)

The candy thing is bugging me. Why even mention that? Are they trying to shore up their belief that she made it home that day? Couldn't she have grabbed the candy before she left for school that morning, or maybe Mom was home then and knew it was there when she left for work (after Abigail left for school).
I don't know, that statement is just confusing to me.

What they said is that AH grabbed some candy her mother had bought for Halloween before she went missing. They don't say she grabbed the candy and then went missing, but just that she grabbed some before she went missing. AH could have grabbed it that morning before heading off to school (that's before she went missing) or she could have grabbed it three days before she disappeared. The timing isn't the important thing, but the fact that she may have some candy on her is. It's just another bit of info, if you see a candy wrapper where she was last seen, call it in.

Tried to hold onto the horses, but they started a stampede. Last I saw they were running down the road. Sorry.

(True story, the neighbors just came over to see why our horses were screaming and going nuts. They thought coyotes were after them. Actually we just put new horses in the field, and they don't like the others ones yet. Yes I have my new horse Willow (after Willow Long), and Dude and Rene. New baby piglets. Think I'll name one Abigail since all but one are girls!)

Well now we know that she was *supposed* to take the bus home... that helps because it sounds like she was planning on meeting someone. But, who?

Maybe she decided to go shopping at Walmart or another store near there after school instead of riding the bus? Is Walmart closer to the school than from her house?

Just thinking out loud.

It occurs to me that the search group had mentioned things like candy wrappers etc before they even showed up to search..in the articles prior to their showing up on site it was said that they would interview family to know her favorite foods and drinks etc so that while searching on the trail they would be on the look out for evidence of same.

Then the candy story came out.

I agree. Also, didn't another article mention that English is Zenya's second language? It's possible that there was a misunderstanding of what was said/asked at some point during the interview.

Yes, I forget which media outlet put that out there but it was in the news that zenya said english is her second language..... she is of russian descent

I understand some of you are upset at the recent news interview with Abby's mom. We have learned that Abby was not a usual walker and had taken the bus.

This is not a reason to start calling LE/AG names as though this has been a conspiracy from the beginning. It will not be tolerated here.

Additionally, one more time, DAD is not sleuthable. It doesn't matter if he lives in the family home or across the world, Websleuths is victim friendly and Dad is a victim.

:chillout:

Maybe she decided to go shopping at Walmart or another store near there after school instead of riding the bus? Is Walmart closer to the school than from her house?

Just thinking out loud.

When I was that age and not where my mom thought I was (or where I was supposed to be), it usually involved one or more of the following: boys (older ones), sneaking beers.

I understand some of you are upset at the recent news interview with Abby's mom. We have learned that Abby was not a usual walker and had taken the bus.

This is not a reason to start calling LE/AG names as though this has been a conspiracy from the beginning. It will not be tolerated here.

Additionally, one more time, DAD is not sleuthable. It doesn't matter if he lives in the family home or across the world, Websleuths is victim friendly and Dad is a victim.

:chillout:

Its kind of tough when a case has so little of anything provided that when a few things are provided that conflict with what was provided before it kind of makes one question who is #clears throat # misrepresenting the #clears throat again# facts.

There are many inconsistencies here. Which ones are correct or not isnt the issue. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member