GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She dreams about the crime and relates it to detectives. Great, this witness has mental problems. Ugh!! She has a grudge against Martin, testified she wanted him off the streets.

Re-direct. Says, she gives to much info and was trying to be helpful. Not a dream about inducing a heart attack. Dissociative identity disorder.
Bachelors degree and raising a family. Diagnosis doesn't render her unable to function. She can distinguish about truth and reality. No recross. That does surprise me.

MacNeill didn't even acknowledge his former fling as she walked by his table.

Was suppose to go out. Not going anywhere now. Sucked in big time, indeed.

Alexa too, looks disgusted with her father.

Sorry to jump in with a potentially stupid question but I just learned about this case yesterday and I'm trying to get caught up.

Do we know if the text messages between MM and Gypsi were retrieved from the phone company or has it been too long and they are lost?

Sorry to jump in with a potentially stupid question but I just learned about this case yesterday and I'm trying to get caught up.

Do we know if the text messages between MM and Gypsi were retrieved from the phone company or has it been too long and they are lost?

Not sure, but I believe the problem was that they used Yahoo Messenger on their phones.

Hln finally showing Vanessa --- she does look nervous

They were not retrievable. They could only tell that there were texts, not the content. So yes, lost.... :sigh:

MM got very angry when Michelle suggested postponing the surgery.

Wow, He had a bad reaction with her wanting to wait for the surgery. In a hurry much.
I am sure a surgery such as this, could have been post-poned with no monetary repercussions.
Such a manipulator and controller.

He brought out the dusty PDR and made a list of meds, but wouldn't postpone the surgery so that she could deal with the hypertension and weight issue?

That's not suspicious at all. Snort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member