GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that can be.

From what I've read on those accounts the other's aren't that close with Noelle.

"Hope you're doing ok"
"Hope you had a nice birthday"
those kind of statements.

See the picture. Noelle posted this on her SM. She's the one on the far right. In other news outlets and in the family picture she's referred to as Giselle.

Edit - answered already

Who gives facelift surgery as a surprise, unexpected gift? The whole thing was well planned.

Unlike Martin who wanted the children out of the house shortly after Michele's death and funeral. I guess he was tired of not being able to behave the way he wanted to without little eyes watching.

I was thinking about that same thing last night while relating the day's testimony to Mr. Chiquito. Mind you, we are childfree by choice, but we couldn't get around the thought of adopting a baby and then RETURNING it? WTFFFFF.

MM made sure when he over medicated Michelle that she would be so deeply sedated that she was practically comatose. Additionally, by doing so, she did not have a gag reflex, not allowing her to protect her airway which is a natural reflex. Also, I think Michelle would have been incontinent of urine which may be why she was found with no pants on. That would have been a dead giveaway to the EMTs and medical personnel that Michelle was overdosed. JMO
Could this also be a reason for the hospital bed, in addition to needing head elevated post-op? Is 8 hrs in surgery a rather long time for a face lift?

Anyone think MM got rid of Michele's things so fast because that gave him the opportunity to go through her things to make sure there would not be any incriminating evidence, such as notes or a journal?

Anyone think MM got rid of Michele's things so fast because that gave him the opportunity to go through her things to make sure there would not be any incriminating evidence, such as notes or a journal?

Oh snap! I hadn't thought about that but it is a possibility. You smart girl!

Has anyone on the stand testified that son Damian committed suicide ?

Many thanks to scorekeeper and other posters for posting the jist of the testimony from the earlier witnesses. It made it so much easier to catch up on what I missed.

Thank you, Zuri.

I get too involved and emotional with family testimony so some times I watch and don't transcribe........but thanks to everyone else that does!!

good seeing you and thanks for your insight (and also Mr. Zuri's)

:loveyou::loveyou:

Oh snap! I hadn't thought about that but it is a possibility. You smart girl!

Thanks. I just see him as being very diabolical and thinking ahead to cover all of his tracks. He knew Michele knew about Gypsy, so I'm sure he was making sure there were no hidden phone records or other.

Who gives facelift surgery as a surprise, unexpected gift? The whole thing was well planned.

ITA. If my husband said I need a facelift, I would ask him who he was having an affair with. Alexis testified that her mom wanted to lose weight before the surgery. Why didn't MM ask Michelle if she wanted liposuction too? Snark totally intended.

Poor Alexis.... She seems to be the only bio kid that escaped the "crazy" gene from Marty

Has anyone on the stand testified that son Damian committed suicide ?

Like many, many other things that was probably argued by the defense as being to prejudicial against their client. It irritates me that so many things are being left out that have everything to do with this crime. My hope is that if Martin does take the stand that he opens the door for some of those things to be brought in anyway. But then with the lawyers that are for the State, I'm not so sure that they would actually go through that open door if allowed.

MOO

Ok, I just listened to Sabrina again. She says "Giselle and Noelle".

So then there's actually Giselle, Noelle, Elle, Sabrina.

Maybe Noelle's adoption was terminated?

I got really confused by Noelle's own posting in social media and what MSM caption their pictures.

But Noelle's last name is MacNeill???

Very confusing even after the testimonies!!

ITA. If my husband said I need a facelift, I would ask him who he was having an affair with. Alexis testified that her mom wanted to lose weight before the surgery. Why didn't MM ask Michelle if she wanted liposuction too? Snark totally intended.

Honestly I am surprised that Michele even agreed to have the facelift. She knew about Gypsy a month before her death and more than likely suspected an affair before then.

MM knew that Michele was aware of Gypsy and if Michele divorced him he would be up a creek without a paddle! So, he got rid of her. Simple! Hope the jury gets it.

Exactly. Especially when there are witnesses to her wanting to either not have it or at least postpone it.

Are there any discrepancies of when it was scheduled vs when MacNeill first contacted the doctor? Did he call around to other plastic surgeons?

Someone help me remember, was the basement renovation done before Michele had her surgery? If so, how long before?

Honestly I am surprised that Michele even agreed to have the facelift. She knew about Gypsy a month before her death and more than likely suspected an affair before then.

It's sad to me. She knew he was having an affair, maybe she thought if she looked younger it would make a difference to him and he'd stop. Most women are aware that they are starting to look older and are sensitive enough about it, I would be devastated if my husband told me to get a face lift. It would crush my soul. I can't imagine how it made her feel.

I think he had beaten her down so much mentally that she couldn't do much to stand up for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0