Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, I did not read the post above the one above mine e.t.c. Now it all makes sense. I think that TN BLAMED Misty for not being there when Haleigh went missing.....IMO it is Ron and his Mother LE need to be questioning and saying they are the link. So easy to make a not so innocent but immature seventeen year old the fall guy. I also think LE has known this all along and need Misty to crack.

Misty would not cover for anyone...but herself for any length of time. When the time came for her to talk and spill the beans, she declined. If she had found Haleigh dead or gone, she would have sold her soul to save herself.

She had no problem putting another guy away when she believed she was wronged before and she would do it again if she had any information to get herself out of a jam.

She may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but she knows enough to keep her mouth shut...for fear of spending life in prison.

Misty would not cover for anyone...but herself for any length of time. When the time came for her to talk and spill the beans, she declined. If she had found Haleigh dead or gone, she would have sold her soul to save herself.

She had no problem putting another guy away when she believed she was wronged before and she would do it again if she had any information to get herself out of a jam.

She may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but she knows enough to keep her mouth shut...for fear of spending life in prison.

I think she isn't bright enough to keep her mouth shut for this long. I believe her.

I know I'm probably wrong and I know I have a soft spot for her.... Don't pay any attention to my opinions! With this case, I just can't be objective enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever since I read someplace that Ron was known to have narcotic lollipops in the house, I've always thought that the kids were left alone and Haleigh OD'd, thinking it was candy. Misty was guilty because she was supposed to be there, Ron and his family members were guilty for having drugs in the house/drug dealing, and the entire coverup was to protect themselves and to try and maintain custody of Ron's son.

Whatever happened resulted in Misty and Ron covering for each other, and included an extended family coverup as well. This tells me that all those covering up are either responsible for Haleigh's death, or are trying to protect themselves from associated charges (drugs, etc.)

I keep wondering - what's the simplest explanation that explains a massive multi-person cover up?

I think Misty and Ron were directly responsible because they had drugs in the house and didn't provide adequate supervision of the kids. Misty is scared to tell the truth because any drugs in the home were hers and Ron's, or alternately because she was supposed to be watching the kids that night. I do believe that she wasn't there when it happened, and doesn't know the exact details of who did what and when, but she knows that whatever her role, she would face charges in Haleigh's death. As would Ron.

Extended family covering up for Ron and Misty has to do with protecting them from being charged with Haleigh's death, since they perceive it as having been an accident (and drugs are commonplace with this crowd, they likely don't bat an eye at the thought of having drugs in a household with young children.) I believe they're also protecting themselves from associated drug charges for activity that was going on separate from Haleigh's death/disappearance.

interesting opinions and theories. :gathering:

The adults are definitely guilty in the demise of Haleigh - This goes both ways on paternal AND maternal sides of the family. They all were so wrapped up into their own lives, so busy playing the "not me" blame game, and the "I didn't know" fiasco and this is the end result. Why were the maternal grandparents inactive in the lives of HC & JR? It only took us a few days to come to the conclusion that the designated caregiver was not a good influence on the lives of these two children. How could the relatives on both sides just sit by and allow ... and importantly, what role does child protection play here? Where were they? Why does the judge not have a checks and balance system set up in paternity cases? Where are the watchdogs?

I find it appalling that Misty is blamed, she was only a member of this family for a couple of months! LE says, "Misty is the key." Maybe she is the "key" to crack this case, however, she hasn't found the door ... oh yea, LE removed it during their investigation! :websleuther:

since RC's lock-up ....
first they move RC's x-wife into their home. :sick: Then they replace her with his so-called girlfriend. :eek:hwow: It is like they just can't seem to mind their own business? :dunno:

Remember how they all stuck behind Misty saying how wonderful she was? :heartbeat: Then, remember how they all ganged up against her cousin Joe? :furious: And then they replaced him with Misty? :pullhair:

IDK, what do you all think? :confused:

I check here frequently, seeing Haileigh on the front page of Websleuths made me catch my breath I thought she had been found or there were leads, any news that was not all about her dysfunction junction family.

I forget all the ins and outs of her family, but I have never forgotten Haleigh, and I won't forget her. I still hope for answers. One day, perhaps the weakest link in the chain of fools will break, or fate will reveal where Haleigh is or evidence of what happened so there will be justice for this little angel.

<3

since RC's lock-up ....
first they move RC's x-wife into their home. :sick: Then they replace her with his so-called girlfriend. :eek:hwow: It is like they just can't seem to mind their own business? :dunno:

Remember how they all stuck behind Misty saying how wonderful she was? :heartbeat: Then, remember how they all ganged up against her cousin Joe? :furious: And then they replaced him with Misty? :pullhair:

IDK, what do you all think? :confused:

I think they'll blame it on anybody but Ron, doesn't matter wo that anybody is

Well, guess there's no need to post updates from Vinelink anymore after reading posts here. Have a good one all! Later.

Just popping in to check on this sweet baby. Oh how I hope something happens with her case soon...I can't stand that we don't know where she is. :(

Tommy would have rec'd a three yr sentence if it were not for misty. She is the one who reported the petty theft at the neighbors. She is not afraid to speak up if it benefits her. She is a sociopath. I know she can look pathetic but there is nothing to suggest she isn't involved in the death of Haleigh and the sentence term suggests it's true.

RC is ultimately responsible due to his poor judgement and major use of drugs. Heck, he could have been involved in the death but so far no convincing evidence. There is, for misty, she insists she was there the entire night. If ron didn't kill Haleigh, then misty convinced him he was responsible and thus his behavior.

She may have told him she overdosed on Xanax and rc may have told misty she could give some to Haleigh to make her sleep. My gut tells my that w/e happened was because of Haleigh's defiance in not wanting to go to bed.

I think the blanket "she pee'd on" tells it all. I suspect RC beat her to death.

Tommy would have rec'd a three yr sentence if it were not for misty. She is the one who reported the petty theft at the neighbors. She is not afraid to speak up if it benefits her. She is a sociopath. I know she can look pathetic but there is nothing to suggest she isn't involved in the death of Haleigh and the sentence term suggests it's true.

RC is ultimately responsible due to his poor judgement and major use of drugs. Heck, he could have been involved in the death but so far no convincing evidence. There is, for misty, she insists she was there the entire night. If ron didn't kill Haleigh, then misty convinced him he was responsible and thus his behavior.

She may have told him she overdosed on Xanax and rc may have told misty she could give some to Haleigh to make her sleep. My gut tells my that w/e happened was because of Haleigh's defiance in not wanting to go to bed.

If Xxanx was used by Ron and/or Misty, I don't know how frequently a child would have to take that drug to build up a tolerance, but I wonder whatever initial dose was given didn't have the desired affect and Misty just gave her more.

I think overdose is the most likely scenario. Maybe I am inclined to think that way because it isn't violent, but that's just what I think.

However unlikely it is, and even if we would never know if it was the truth, I hope it is one day told by someone and I don't think that has happened yet. Or at least not that we know of.

I think the blanket "she pee'd on" tells it all. I suspect RC beat her to death.

When I was less inclined to believe that Haleigh died at Misty's hand I did consider this. And thought that it was very possible that Misty would cover for Ron. But would she be the key? Certainly if Ron beat Haleigh to death part of Misty's devotion would be to cover up what happened, enlisting her family to help with that. I just don't see it, especially since that scenario doesn't necessarily mean that she knows what happened, just that she needed to help with the cover up.

Like I said though, maybe it's just that I don't want Haleigh's probably death to have been a violent one.

I see that often on crime forums, members struggling to find a kinder gentler reason for the death of a child. Many times, if not all, it's not the case. So sad.

I believe it was the Christmas before RC was put in jail that TN had told the media that RC had gone to talk to HaLeigh that Christmas. I sure wish we knew where that place was. That right there told me that RC knew where HaLeigh was laid to rest and this family is covering her death up. I wish LE would put pressure on these two grandmas because I think they both know what happened to this precious little angel.

Disco!

Brown is still trying to 'solve' this case for the money! He needs to put Misty at that trailer to start with. If he can successfully convince LE that she was there (and I am not convinced), that is the first step to proving the Tommy/Joe/Misty fiasco.

I believe that anything he says has to be seen in the light of his motive. Pffffffffft!

Kimberly? I found a reference to a Kimberly on a old thread the last initial was "V". I will not put the name as I will get a TO.

This case is dragging on and on and no movement in sight. I dunno what I think about it lately. So many things to consider with Misty not seeming to balk at the idea that she is in jail for 25 years. Ron settling in for the long haul and no news of Tommy's circumstances and condition.

Either Misty is afraid to talk or she is stupid. Either way, it doesn't help find Haleigh. Misty can't get in any more trouble than she is already in. JMO
My thinking is that Misty does know what happened and may be responsible for what happened. If that were the case, her charges would be worse than her 25 yr sentence for drugs, so she is taking the best of two evils. She'd be in even more trouble if she talked, so she is not talking. She most likely has something to hide. God bless you sweet Haleigh. We love you and you will never be forgotten.

interesting opinions and theories. :gathering:

The adults are definitely guilty in the demise of Haleigh - This goes both ways on paternal AND maternal sides of the family. They all were so wrapped up into their own lives, so busy playing the "not me" blame game, and the "I didn't know" fiasco and this is the end result. Why were the maternal grandparents inactive in the lives of HC & JR? It only took us a few days to come to the conclusion that the designated caregiver was not a good influence on the lives of these two children. How could the relatives on both sides just sit by and allow ... and importantly, what role does child protection play here? Where were they? Why does the judge not have a checks and balance system set up in paternity cases? Where are the watchdogs?

I find it appalling that Misty is blamed, she was only a member of this family for a couple of months! LE says, "Misty is the key." Maybe she is the "key" to crack this case, however, she hasn't found the door ... oh yea, LE removed it during their investigation! :websleuther:

Considering the fact that Ron is/was of legal age an adult, he probably didn't listen to their objections to the care giver. Since the one Grandma went over to check on the kids and take them clean clothes, it sounds to me like she was involved and was doing her best to make sure the kids were checked in on and were okay. I don't think the grandparents should be blamed for this in any way. I think it is Ron and Misty who are accountable.

Considering the fact that Ron is/was of legal age an adult, he probably didn't listen to their objections to the care giver. Since the one Grandma went over to check on the kids and take them clean clothes, it sounds to me like she was involved and was doing her best to make sure the kids were checked in on and were okay. I don't think the grandparents should be blamed for this in any way. I think it is Ron and Misty who are accountable.

Maybe the grannys weren't initially involved, but if they are covering up things and not telling what they do know then they would be considered an accessory to the crime.

I see that often on crime forums, members struggling to find a kinder gentler reason for the death of a child. Many times, if not all, it's not the case. So sad.

I know. Haleigh brought me here and then came Victoria and Sandra Cantu, both of them died so violently. Drugs were not involved at all in Tori's death, but she was another one that grew up in a family with drugs. It breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam