2nd Anniversary of Baby Lisa's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
like reporters bothered to dig up the identity of the unidentified man who was not DB husband and with whom she was purchasing boxed wine? They sure ran with that nonstory and it would seem to have been pretty darn easy to have discovered who that man on surveillance was.

A grown married woman in the afternoon buying boxed wine with her brother was not a very interesting story. So it did not behoove anyone to further check that out before running with it on the evening news with scandalous implications.

I don't see how the boxed wine is a non-story. It gives up us a possible explanation as to what might have happened that night; Deborah getting drunk and accidentally killing Lisa.

like reporters bothered to dig up the identity of the unidentified man who was not DB husband and with whom she was purchasing boxed wine? They sure ran with that nonstory and it would seem to have been pretty darn easy to have discovered who that man on surveillance was.

A grown married woman in the afternoon buying boxed wine with her brother was not a very interesting story. So it did not behoove anyone to further check that out before running with it on the evening news with scandalous implications.

What made the story to me interesting is the fact this grown married woman doesn't live with her spouse. Instead she for some reason lives with her boyfriend if that is what you call them these days. I am to old to know what the correct term is.

It baffles me why she doesn't divorce her first husband and marry Jeremy? The father of Lisa Irwin. jmo

not a good comparison.

the identity of the male on the videotape was revealed relatively quickly, with no lingering question over TWO years later.

no lawyer tried to "spin" the story like JT did with diapers and toe nails.

reporters are nosy by definition -- at least the passionate ones... like charlie brennan and the daily camera who uncovered the fact that alex hunter boldly LIED about the ramsey indictment all those years before.

if there had been a death prior at that address on north lister st, it would not not have been discovered all this time later. but, if one wants to fault reporters for some reason, there's this: every attorney has research assistants... if anyone would've had reason/motive to find a previous death, JT's would've found it and shouted it to all media, much like they did about the supposed name change website, the little girl from Greece, and those stinky diapers.

jmo.

To this day the not so great Nancy Grace is still running with the "... mom seen with strange man buying boxed wine hours before baby Lisa goes missing". I guess if it's all you got you have to make the most of it to cause drama. We've all known who that "strange man" was for 2 years now, NG has no excuse for her actions. MOO!

I don't see how the boxed wine is a non-story. It gives up us a possible explanation as to what might have happened that night; Deborah getting drunk and accidentally killing Lisa.

I was referring to the "with an unidentified man who is not her husband" angle that got so much play before it was revealed her companion was her brother. Not the wine purchase itself.

What made the story to me interesting is the fact this grown married woman doesn't live with her spouse. Instead she for some reason lives with her boyfriend if that is what you call them these days. I am to old to know what the correct term is.

It baffles me why she doesn't divorce her first husband and marry Jeremy? The father of Lisa Irwin. jmo

I would guess it's for the obvious reason. He husband is in service. She & her son get free healthcare from the government. She's also entitled to a portion of his salary which is probably more than she'd get for child support. She wouldn't get a dime of alimony either since she lives with JI.

fact: NG has reported the correct info:

The Nancy Grace show has identified the mystery man seen in the video, shopping with Lisa Irwin's mother Deborah, where she purchased wine. He is her brother.
http://voices.yahoo.com/lisa-irwin-update-mystery-man-video-identified-10200967.html?cat=49

ABC and NBC both reported Thursday that family members said the man with Bradley in the video was her brother. Police have not confirmed that, but they have said that they known who the man is and that the video did not propel their investigation forward.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/1...g-questions-about-homeless-man-baby-lisa-case

JIM SPELLMAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT: This brother was seen on surveillance camera tape with Deborah Bradley.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

not a good comparison.

the identity of the male on the videotape was revealed relatively quickly, with no lingering question over TWO years later.

no lawyer tried to "spin" the story like JT did with diapers and toe nails.

reporters are nosy by definition -- at least the passionate ones... like charlie brennan and the daily camera who uncovered the fact that alex hunter boldly LIED about the ramsey indictment all those years before.

if there had been a death prior at that address on north lister st, it would not not have been discovered all this time later. but, if one wants to fault reporters for some reason, there's this: every attorney has research assistants... if anyone would've had reason/motive to find a previous death, JT's would've found it and shouted it to all media, much like they did about the supposed name change website, the little girl from Greece, and those stinky diapers.

jmo.

I agree with you, that the Irwins and their team did as much research as they could to find out if anyone died in the house, and if someone did, they would let us all know about it. Haven't Deborah and Jeremy said in interviews, something like "The cadaver dog hit could have been because a pet died?"

fact: NG has reported the correct info:

I didn't say she has never reported the correct info, what I said was she still uses that same line about the mystery man to create drama, she plays that same old clip of her loud mouth shouting it almost everytime she introduces a show on Lisa.

I agree with you, that the Irwins and their team did as much research as they could to find out if anyone died in the house, and if someone did, they would let us all know about it. Haven't Deborah and Jeremy said in interviews, something like "The cadaver dog hit could have been because a pet died?"

I've never heard Deborah or Jeremy say that the "FBI" dog hit could have been caused by a dead pet. I do feel if they did some research they would find that the fact a "FBI" dog gave a positive alert doesn't mean that anyone died in the Irwin home.

The HRD dog could have alerted to the sent of decomposing human blood that was deposited well before Lisa went missing. Or the "FBI" dog could have given a false positive caused by handler "cueing." The dog would be doing it's job as it was trained and would not be "lying" as some like to say.

In my opinion the "FBI" dog alert was good enough for probable cause to get a search warrant. I feel that's all it was intended to do. The search allowed by that warrant has not led to an arrest at this point.

That's why at the two year anniversary, KCPD is looking for help in finding an older looking Lisa Irwin. They understand that the "FBI" dog alert doesn't mean that anyone died in the Irwin home. I agree with them. IMO.

....or the hit means that someone DID die in the home.

Keep in mind LE has to follow up tips even if they believe the baby has died. They did this the entire time with Caylee Anthony...And we knew they knew she was dead.

The parents of Casey kept it going...LE knew Caylee was dead but couldn't prove it. We have the same thing here. Money is to be made as long as the baby is alive. People with big hearts will open their wallet in support or hope for the parents of a missing child. This doesn't work if there is proof of death.

yes, i agree. a handler the caliber of grime does not cue his dogs.

for anyone interested, see my signature for info on grime's long and honorable career w/ the british military, police, the FBI and his dogs.

this man knows his stuff and it's a shame he's maligned in these forums.

jmo.

I don't think it's a coincidence that a cadaver dog got a "hit" in the last place a missing child was seen. I don't see how LE including Lisa's age progression picture means that they are throwing out that fact. If this case does go to trial one day, I don't think LE wants to be accused of not looking in every direction by the defense.

Posts that explain how SAR dogs operate need a link to back up the facts stated. Unless the poster is a verifed SAR, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member