Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Hi All :seeya:

Not sure what lead me here tonight....I felt the pull LOL

I have been reading my books for a certification course and exam I have this weekend and I needed a break...and here I am and I see so many more...

going back to read previous posts

I remember when FCA was released after her jail time, JB made a comment about her holding her head high and walking right out the front door.

Now, there is all this secrecy about where she is hiding and how she is being supported. Why would that be necessary now?

Also, this deal with her attorneys wanting her to be in disguise and on video to take a depo is crazy. Why would they think it would be best for her to remain incognito? Everyone knows what she looks like. Are they trying to create a circus atmosphere to make her seem more mysterious?

It is almost like they all think she is some big diva. With all her peons waiting on her and attorneys serving all her wants and needs, FCA must believe so too.

BBM
I also heard that she said "get me the F@#K out of here" into JB's ear.

MORE GOOD NEWS!!!
She also has to PAY Zenaida's attorney, Shuker, for his fees regarding the unnecessary Protective Order to stop the deposition -- which will now be done!!

Holly Bristow ‏@hollybnews 31m
Judge orders #caseyanthony 's attorneys to pay $500 Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyer. The reason why tonight on #fox35 newa

myfoxorlando ‏@MyFoxOrlando 42m
Judge orders #caseyanthony 's attorneys to pay $500 Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyer. The reason why tonight on #fox35 newa @hollybnews

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing 23m
Federal judge denies motion from #CaseyAnthony attorneys to dismiss pending lawsuits. Attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez: "Justice."

myfoxorlando ‏@MyFoxOrlando 34m
Judge denies #caseyanthony 's attorneys motion to dismiss in both Zenaida Gonzales and Roy Kronk cases. Details on #fox35... @msynan

Holly Bristow ‏@hollybnews 45m
Judge denies #caseyanthony 's attorneys motion to dismiss in both Zenaida Gonzales and Roy Kronk cases. Details on #fox35 starting at 5

TBO.com ‏@TBOcom 46m
#BREAKING Casey Anthony faces deposition after Tampa bankruptcy judge rules to move forward with Gonzalez, Kronk defamation suits.

Shari Todd ‏@ShazBooty714 41s
Orlando Sentinel article ~ Casey Anthony bankruptcy judge: Lawsuits can move forward! http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ptcy-lawsuits-ruling-20131105,0,3149783.story …

-------------------------

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...sey_anthony_s_defa.html#.Unk5wqYYTE4.facebook

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May said these cases are separate from her bankruptcy and Casey will be deposed.

----------------------------

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ptcy-lawsuits-ruling-20131105,0,3149783.story

The legal fight over Casey Anthony's bankruptcy will continue, after a judge on Tuesday ruled that a pair of complaints filed by people suing her for defamation can move forward in federal court.
It was a defeat for Anthony, who now faces a deposition by attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez, though Gonzalez's lawyers said in court that they've agreed not to publish the deposition or reveal its time or location.

On Tuesday, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May declined to dismiss the Gonzalez complaint. Kronk's legal team will have to amend his complaint, but it will be allowed to move forward, May ruled.

COMMENTS:
dinosaur2 at 12:50 PM November 5, 2013
Let the Discovery Process begin and see all these so called reputable attorneys she has 5 to be exact on a no-asset straight Chapeter 7 Bankruptcy. Now they'll all have to scramble to cover-up their infamous paper trail!!

-----------------------------------

Great News!!!

Great news!!!

I bet FCA's making tight 'fisties' tonight! :floorlaugh:

"I'm so beyond frushtrated with all of this that I can't even swallow!" :tantrum:

"the media's gonna have a frickin' field day with this"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASHU69h1ojY"]CNN: Casey Anthony: 'I'm so beyond frustrated' - YouTube[/ame]

(aaaand her eyes are glued to the right side of the screen: watching herself)

For my own sanity, I've only followed this from afar and/or lurking since the awful verdict. Usually, the headlines on the Google alerts are more than enough to let me know what's going on.

Now, I'm here to express my :loveyou: to all of you who have carried on relentlessly. You are my heroes!

Now, let CA :tantrum: all the way to attempting to use her 5th Amendment "rights" to bollix up the case. She lost the right once all her appeals came through.

My question now is if she is told to talk, will she prefer to sit in :jail: for contempt of court rather than answer the questions in a deposition.

It's all going to continue to be a massive :pillowfight2::pillowfight2: amongst all those attorneys of hers and Zenaida and Kronk's.

Zenaida has had the Morgan & Morgan firm fighting for her in the civil case in Orlando.
And she has had bankruptcy Attorney Scott Shuker fighting to keep her defamation case alive in bankruptcy court. He has had a very difficult battle.
Mr. Shuker is to be highly commended for all of his hard work!

In Zenaida's case in State Court, Atty Morgan has already filed Interrogatories asking about the Dr. Phil money, in July 2012, before she filed for bankruptcy and the case in Orlando was automatically put on hold.

Thank you ZsaZsa for finding this info!
The $ 600,000 Dr Phil money was dispersed this way:
$125K went for legal expenses
$100K was dispersed to charities when the fund closed down
and the remaining $375K was in the Anthonys hands..... [portion allegedly given to Casey]

July 10, 2012 - Morgan & Morgan file Interrogatories regarding money from
Dr Phil Show, ABC, Caylee Marie Anthony trust Fund.

Twitter
Matt Morgan ‏@MattMorganESQ
Just filed interrogatories to find out how much money #CaseyAnthony has receieved from the #CayleeMarieAnthonyTrust
July 10, 2012

State Court Docket
07/10/2012 FOURTH Notice of Service of interrogatories
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O

Twitter
dmmcglynn ‏@dmmcglynn @MattMorganESQ
Where's the Dr. Phil $$$? Reportedly was spent on Casey Anthony?
July 3, 2012

Matt Morgan ‏@MattMorganESQ @dmmcglynn
I am all over that. We have been tracking any and all monies #CaseyAnthony has received.
July 3, 2012

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/7/10/attorneys_want_detai.html

Casey Anthony: Attorneys want details of possible payments
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 @ 05:41PM

Attorneys for the woman suing Casey Anthony want to know about payments Anthony may have received from several different sources.

The Morgan and Morgan law firm filed interrogatories Tuesday in Orange County Civil Court asking about whether or not Anthony got money from her parents, the Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Fund, the Dr. Phil Show or from ABC.

Twitter
Matt Morgan ‏@MattMorganESQ 12 Sep 2013
We have successfully set #CaseyAnthony ‘s deposition. She will not be permitted to take the 5th. One step closer to #Justice !!!!
https://twitter.com/MattMorganESQ
[they had to cancel this depo for Oct 9th, but the depo will be rescheduled]

Dinosaur
November 6, 2013 - 1:10 pm
"She cannot plead the 5th during this upcoming Deposition, if she refuses to answer, the Judge can compel her to answer, if she still refuses to, then he can hold her in contempt of court, which could result in being put in jail or fined or both.
All of her Appeals have been resolved, so there is nothing to plead the 5th on. When someone pleads the 5th they are preserving their rights to protect themselves from self-incrimination, i.e. they are facing some criminal charges, but, in Civil cases, doing that, shows all signs of hiding or having something to hide, it doesn’t bode well with the jury.
Even if she pulls the “I don’t remember” they will refresh her memory with all her jailhouse tapes. Her attorneys already said that she’d disappear as well, that she can no longer fight the battle, if she does, then they’ll find her, a warrant can/will be issued for her arrest. So, in other words, IMHO, I think her attorneys are throwing anything out there to incite the public."

I wonder if FCA will have to appear in person or will it be thru video from some unknown location? Will she answer questions or refer them to her attorneys?

Own it Dr. Phil - Own it!

Thank you again Think Tank - you are a truly dedicated poster who has kept us all updated on these matters for so very long.

I hear the karma train a comin',
It's rolling round the bend
And OCA ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.....

Oh Justice it's coming so slowly for little Caylee but one day; one day, Cindy, Casey; George, your number's coming up! And for the most part we cannot WAIT.

Dr Phil? You are on your own. any monies you paid this family will come out. And for shame shame shame on you! *and abc* For Shame. We always knew the abc monies was going to be an issue and that it would come out EVEN when JOSE tried to use the abc real company name instead of saying oh that came from ABC....so misleading.

I wouldn't have expected anything else. Out her; her address; her locale, who she is living with and just where she is. And then, let the public take it from there. She will lose her home her "status" etc etc.

What is everyone waiting for? :)

Twitter
Matt Morgan ‏@MattMorganESQ 12 Sep 2013
We have successfully set #CaseyAnthony ‘s deposition. She will not be permitted to take the 5th. One step closer to #Justice !!!!
https://twitter.com/MattMorganESQ
[they had to cancel this depo for Oct 9th, but the depo will be rescheduled]

Dinosaur
November 6, 2013 - 1:10 pm
"She cannot plead the 5th during this upcoming Deposition, if she refuses to answer, the Judge can compel her to answer, if she still refuses to, then he can hold her in contempt of court, which could result in being put in jail or fined or both.
All of her Appeals have been resolved, so there is nothing to plead the 5th on. When someone pleads the 5th they are preserving their rights to protect themselves from self-incrimination, i.e. they are facing some criminal charges, but, in Civil cases, doing that, shows all signs of hiding or having something to hide, it doesn’t bode well with the jury.
Even if she pulls the “I don’t remember” they will refresh her memory with all her jailhouse tapes. Her attorneys already said that she’d disappear as well, that she can no longer fight the battle, if she does, then they’ll find her, a warrant can/will be issued for her arrest. So, in other words, IMHO, I think her attorneys are throwing anything out there to incite the public."

Is Zenida's BK atty, Schuker? with the Morgan firm?

JMO

I'm surprised that at least one of her attorneys have not given a statement. They are usually front and center. I wouldn't want to be around her today, or Cindy either.

Intended as an answer to your postit note comment Bayouland!

.................. :thud: ........... :great: ......... :innocent:

Thank god for this, Roy Kronk in particular paid a huge price for doing the work the local police failed to do by locating Caylee's body, and how very DARE Jose Baez accuse him of being involved with the coverup of her murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back