GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expanding on Honeybun's theory of young girls being naive and innocent-let's think about possible scenarios where such a teen might meet someone dangerous.

[/I]

Snipped by me. To add to your list:

Work? Maybe not someone dangerous per se, but more worldly than the 13-14 year olds she was used to hanging out with?

Maybe high school hanger-ons (that she wouldn't have been exposed to in middle school)? The type who graduated (before Abby got there) but still stay in the area and hang out with those still in school? Again, not necessarily dangerous, but maybe with different intentions than a 14 year old girl?

I wonder if she met up with someone she knew not fully understanding their intentions and things got out of hand or an accident happened, etc. My mind goes there as much as it does to a perp who had evil intentions from the get-go.

I truly think LE has nothing. And how could they? What, can they go search the property, homes, cars, grounds, etc. etc. of anyone Abby ever came in contact with? Where would you even begin? Aside from a perp messing up or telling someone, how the heck do crimes ever get solved :banghead:

Who would she meet at work? My guess is she goes in and cleans on her own. It's not as though she's working at Dunks or Walmart. And I'm sure they already checked out the house she normally cleans.

Would being on the bus that day clear a person? Buses full of kids, she may or may not have been avoiding by opting to walk home (or one of the other million options that have been mentioned here). Last text was what, 2:53? What time are all kids dropped off?

Do kids have atv's, access to cars? yes. Do some drive? Yes? Too young for a license. Kids are kids!

I'm with you on a perp establishing a fun safe relationship, too. There are too many possibilities and no answers.

We have many bus riders in our community. Some of the kids at the farthest stops are on the bus for over an hour.

So I don't know if that would establish anything.

I think a lot of it depends on when Mom first thought...something is not right. Maybe Abby usually called when she got home and that with the last message or text on her phone might establish when she went missing.

I do think by now LE has a pretty tight time line and I also think if that timeline was say within an hour..bus riders leaving the bus say 45 minutes or longer would be all clear.

MOO of course.

Who would she meet at work? My guess is she goes in and cleans on her own. It's not as though she's working at Dunks or Walmart. And I'm sure they already checked out the house she normally cleans.

My housecleaners were here today - there are 3 of them. They go to their office to get their supplies in the AM, clean my house, go elsewhere and clean other houses, then go back to the office at the end of the day to drop off the dirty towels, vacuums, supplies, etc.

I have no idea what type of business she worked for or if it was set up that way or any of the details. I just assume (I know, never assume...) that she could have met someone - a fellow cleaner, the office person, etc. through working. Not necessarily the homeowner she was cleaning for.:twocents:

What if she stepped on the bus-got angry w/bf and then stepped off to walk

further
-what if she was intrigued by someone totally fixated on her and she saw that person as a challenge or as a draw because of that person's total attention to her.

I have an idea of the company she worked for but can't post it.

On a Monday it would be after school. She's not old enough to drive, so she would either need to use supplies already in the house, or meet someone there who either dropped off supplies or worked with her.

further
-what if she was intrigued by someone totally fixated on her and she saw that person as a challenge or as a draw because of that person's total attention to her.

They live in 2 different parts of town so I'm sort of doubting they normally took the same bus.... it didn't seem that would be her bus route

further

I think:
if she was on that bus, many parents of the children in that bus will already leak that information since this case is all over the news and on dailymail too.

My housecleaners were here today - there are 3 of them. They go to their office to get their supplies in the AM, clean my house, go elsewhere and clean other houses, then go back to the office at the end of the day to drop off the dirty towels, vacuums, supplies, etc.

I have no idea what type of business she worked for or if it was set up that way or any of the details. I just assume (I know, never assume...) that she could have met someone - a fellow cleaner, the office person, etc. through working. Not necessarily the homeowner she was cleaning for.:twocents:

I kind of think she was not working at a private home but at the lodge. Seems I read somewhere.

MOO

I think it would be helpful if the authorities came out and made everyone clear on certain things. For example:

Do they think she made it home.
What time was she found to be missing.
Confirm last phone usage time and last ping time.

And maybe tell people more about her. I get the feeling her family are quiet and reserved, but the more we know about Abby the more people can help. I really do think that she was abducted by someone she knew and trusted, but it's hard to really say what we do know apart from that she's missing

I have a feeling that she walked from school and went to that outlet mall to meet some stranger and from there, maybe she willingly ride on that stranger's car... and what happens next is...either she's still with a stranger, she's no longer at conway or the worst....i hope this is wrong

I have an idea of the company she worked for but can't post it.

On a Monday it would be after school. She's not old enough to drive, so she would either need to use supplies already in the house, or meet someone there who either dropped off supplies or worked with her.
Wait a minute-what kind of a 'company' employs a 14 year old?

I think it would be helpful if the authorities came out and made everyone clear on certain things. For example:

And maybe tell people more about her. I get the feeling her family are quiet and reserved, but the more we know about Abby the more people can help. I really do think that she was abducted by someone she knew and trusted, but it's hard to really say what we do know apart from that she's missing

I would think now that a month is nearly gone by.... they could make more stuff public.....

We have many bus riders in our community. Some of the kids at the farthest stops are on the bus for over an hour.

So I don't know if that would establish anything.

I think a lot of it depends on when Mom first thought...something is not right. Maybe Abby usually called when she got home and that with the last message or text on her phone might establish when she went missing.

I do think by now LE has a pretty tight time line and I also think if that timeline was say within an hour..bus riders leaving the bus say 45 minutes or longer would be all clear.

MOO of course.

That's what I'm thinking. Being on a bus wouldn't necessarily clear anybody here. LE would have to state if somebody was cleared for me to believe anybody has been cleared. For now, with no suspects I say anybody they find anything on is a person of interest. (now I'm just babbling to be sure I don't get deletedLOL What I type makes no sense anymore!)

I live rural, drop off times are a good 60 minutes different from first to last stops of closest to furthest bus. Mom reported her missing after 7pm... nurse working shifts. Find the link somewhere.

There is a timeline by the FBI that shows last cell usage/signal. That should be clarification enough? If they felt more info would help their case they'd give it. For now I say they are giving only what is safe to give, which is nothing much but bits and pieces and possibly orchestrated writings and interviews to keep people happy and quiet.

A different look at possible perps:

http://northconwayplaces.com/index.php/newsx/recent-news/1043-walmart-expansion-approved

“Their traffic engineer did a structural plan about the second roundabout,” said DegliAngeli. “Once they get their conditional approval from the planning board, they will start with their engineers. So it is possible they could start in fall, suspend construction in winter, and complete the road work in spring. But at this time, we don't know for certain.”

So is the road construction going on for the new addition to Walmart? If so there were be lots of workers there M-F when school lets out. Maybe someone was watching her and learned her schedule?

Just throwing stuff out there.

Something to be said for Florida and their Sunshine Law. I don't know if it covers just a trial or also an investigation but they surely do walk you along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288