GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Prosecution wants Tami Black's testimony tossed. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

that is nice but why did they not vet her outside the presence of the jury...it seems she was tossed in at the last minute.

The jury heard it and now they are asked to pretend they did not. come on

Okay, I got it, and what GetReal said. I understand he had mistresses too, so that would mean cut off for good.

Plus, it was testified that MACneill told Gypsy that he didn't "love" his wife, as she was more like a "sister". That tells me that there was probably no more intimacy in their marriage.

The evidence #MartinMacNeill is accused of obstructing was there for the cops, etc., Spencer says. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

Spencer says there was no obstruction of justice because there was no investigation at the time. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Plus, it was testified that MACneill told Gypsy that he didn't "love" his wife, as she was more like a "sister". That tells me that there was probably no more intimacy in their marriage.

Been there, done that.

I get his attraction to Gypsy, that part is not difficult to grasp. Murdering for her is hard to grasp. (Divorce is easier, just costs some $$, but not lives.)

Can't grasp why anyone would stick around with someone that murdered his wife either, but that is my world, not theirs.

When Gypsy was testifying did anyone else her her profess her love and would do it again, or some such...
And the pros was done...
But gypsy... Then interjected the next line something like ...but not the other stuff?

Do any of you sleuthers who have been following this trial since Day 1 know if we have any idea about the make up of the jury? IMO this case will ride heavily on the type of jurors - whether they can piece together the abundance of circumstantial evidence or whether there are some that "need a photo of the crime", so to speak. Just interested in types of professions on the jury, approx. ages etc., not any identifying information of course.

Great questions for our PinkPatrice, who is there at the trial today!

Is Spencer saying he took her pants off unintentionally or that he disposed of evidence while not intending to hinder any investigation? Sheesh.

You fail, Spencer.

He drained the tub to get rid of evidence in the water. That is obstruction.

In my opinion.

Why couldn't Martin just get a divorce? So easy!! He abandoned his kids anyway...

Money, exactly, but also he was receiving money fraudulently from social security and the army, and I think he was worried that in the divorce proceedings when attorneys are pouring over assets that fraud would have been discovered. So he could have been facing penalties and possible jail time if that had come out. Also he had worked very hard to fake and maintain a pristine Mormon image in the community and I think that he didn't want it tarnished with revelations of affairs and fraud. You can't pull cons on people as easily if they think your a fornicating con man, but you sure can if you are a respected Mormon attorney/dr. With an awesome family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watching the testimony from the neighbors and so perturbed that 3 people are in the room and remember the littlest details yet none recall if he gave mouth to mouth for sure. This seems really odd to me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

So he loved Michele like a sister ... just like he loved his brother?

:floorlaugh: I can't help it! I've never heard of an ailment that you can tell it when to act up and when to behave.

My husband loves raw peanuts. Next time he snacks on them, I'm checking his toe.

Great questions for our PinkPatrice, who is there at the trial today!

Go listen to Tricias radio show from last Sunday, the jury was discussed by Ben Winslow and others who have been present at trial.

Why is Spencer up? What is happening now? Had to leave for a few. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member