GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we men bought our own ties, then what could our female loved ones give us for presents? :D

I can only answer Santa Socks, everything else is covered under my 5th Amendment Rights to protect from further self incrimination. :floorlaugh:

If this witness were not allowed to talk about injury, he would have nothing to say...

So... because he didn't want to hurt his widdle big toe or he might strain his poor widdle back, he didn't attempt to save his wife's life?

The prosecution should send the defense a thank you note for putting on this witness.

Where did they find this guy? And why??

He's probably good at what he does, but problem is it has no relevance here.

Seems like he'd be at worker's comp trials on one side or the other.

I know who he reminds me of 'the most interesting guy in the world' guy in the beer commercials. Except he isn't interesting and I'm not drunk.

I'm just saying, if I found my husband unconscious in the tub with bloody water -- I would get him out of the tub, irrespective of his weight or any possible injury to my back..

ETA: And even if I had potato toe cramps

This is pretty funny testimony -- so I guess Martin said to himself, "I better not rescue my dying wife, cuz I might strain my back"

That's the whole deal... unbelievable!

Witness has used the word 'probably' several times. He is an EXPERT and this is a murder trial - probably. Imagine JM he will be cartwheeling around the courtroom every time the word 'probably' came out of the experts mouth.

This expert is talking about CNA training in nursing facilities lifting patients from their bed. No relevance at all to this case.

What's the deal with Pead showing this guy stuff on his iPad? Doesn't it have to be offered or shown to the defense first or SOMETHING in terms of foundation of whatever it is he is showing him?

So I guess Heath and Safety issues override a possible death of a loved one. Even if you love your loved one. And an Oath a Dr. takes. What a public service announcement.

I'm just saying, if I found my husband unconscious in the tub with bloody water -- I would get him out of the tub, irrespective of his weight or any possible injury to my back..

ETA: And even if I had potato toe cramps

Most people would too... but not good ol' Marty! Marty thought of his safety first!

:facepalm:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Pead continues to challenge Besser's report, saying all citations were workplace safety, etc. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 57s
"We're not talking about pre-planned safety precautions," Pead says to Besser. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

WAT heard the question of why and has an answer/question:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I have a question for Kenny. What temp should I have the Ronco rotisserie set at and should I use the flavor injector? #MartinMacNeill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy