GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to catch up from page 38 in the last thread.. Things have Lit. Up. Here!!

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, in regards to the missing candy and the questions on her being home or not -- was there ever any mention on where her dogs were when ZH arrived home? Had they been found wandering the streets dragging leashes..? Tied some where? Ect? That would give me a serious panic, and an immediate call to police.

A neighbors house was broken into, she hadn't even realized it until calling out to her dogs and found her two cocker spaniels shoved in a linen closet, something she clearly did not do prior to leaving for work.

No mention of the dogs anywhere other than a photo somewhere, fb maybe, saying they missed her. Nothing official regarding coming home and her not being there and the state of the dogs.

The timeline of her disappearance begins at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 9. Abby leaves Kennett High School, walks along Eagles Way and takes a short cut through a power line trail. Ramsey said the FBI confirmed two classmates who know Abby saw her going toward the power line trail.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23...still-no-sign-of-abby-hernandez#ixzz2k1XmTEoW

Thank you for posting and linking this. It's good to hear directly from the FBI agent in charge.

It is my opinion that if Abby had been communicating or meeting with someone her own age more often recently (hints of anything inappropriate), LE would be aware through examination of her social media accounts and cell records.

However, in my memory of being her age, her interactions with adults (aside from parents) are much more likely to be exclusively in-person interactions. This could include school employees, employees of local business she frequented, co-workers, co-workers of her mother or JDC, adult family friends, employees of the condo complexes she has lived at, etc. etc.

If she was meeting anyone (thinking it was an innocent or casual meeting), or if someone had been a little too interested in her recently, I think it was an older person with whom she had communicated with almost exclusively face-to-face and much more difficult to trace.

Who knows, perhaps if she such a person does exist she did not communicate with them at all. They may have simply noticed her/watched her.

What was the thing about her having befriended an "older boy" on Fb, that was stated in the first day or two? And then never again?

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131107/NEWS07/131109367

article from tonight...... after sitting back and refreshing my memory about the initial response in the first 2 days.... i'm sorry but they responded in full force like they do in the MOVIES.... like the second the FBI arrived on scene they treated this like a madman was on the loose, like as if they knew a stranger snatched her.... usually the help trickles in over the course of the week.... this was like BAM first thing in the morning on Oct 10th and early arrivals on the evening of the 9th hit the ground and started scouring all the desolate parts of conway........ even though I said how Nh LE gets better and more well trained with each case, honestly this response is NOT anything I have ever seen before in NH

This is helpful to me in regards to my initial inquiries. I'll post my opinions and reasonings when I get a chance tomorrow. This may provide us w/ some answers that both LE and the media haven't made clear.

What was the thing about her having befriended an "older boy" on Fb, that was stated in the first day or two? And then never again?

Yes, Clu, they mentioned it then, poof, nothing more.

Kind of funny, when LE does not go all out from the start in a missing child case, we complain...when they do, we are suspicious...jMO.

This is helpful to me in regards to my initial inquiries. I'll post my opinions and reasonings when I get a chance tomorrow. This may provide us w/ some answers that both LE and the media haven't made clear.

Can't wait to hear what you have to say, J.

I am only back and posting for a bit, we are not in the me/ nh area anymore because we are hot house potted plants, and I do not do cold at all. I used to love this thread and a special guy too, but the day someone mentioned deliverance I spilled hot coffee on myself, and rode out of dodge. I have no insights on ah, I know the area a tad, as an oldster would. I am 70, I drive some of those roads.

There is a granger pond in Maine, Do not know about when exactly they close, but MANY do after foliage season, and def. after Columbus Day.
Please come back you know who.

I am only back and posting for a bit, we are not in the me/ nh area anymore because we are hot house potted plants, and I do not do cold at all. I used to love this thread and a special guy too, but the day someone mentioned deliverance I spilled hot coffee on myself, and rode out of dodge. I have no insights on ah, I know the area a tad, as an oldster would. I am 70, I drive some of those roads.

There is a granger pond in Maine, Do not know about when exactly they close, but MANY do after foliage season, and def. after Columbus Day.
Please come back you know who.

Hope you can stay - I was reading through the old threads last night and many of the great posts were written by you...

Here is another missing teen. http://www.wcax.com/story/23908587/police-looking-for-missing-ferrisburgh-teen

This one is local to me and I know some of her family. You know sex trafficking was mentioned in the last thread and it just seemed so out there to me, but now we have three teen girls in the tri-state area (possibly more) missing in just a few weeks time. The fast response of LE. If you go back and frame RH's letter with this info it could fit. She might have left willingly but is definitely not gone this long willingly. He gives ways for her to "secretly" let them know she is okay, ways to let them know she is okay that a captor might not see red flags in.

Here is another missing teen. http://www.wcax.com/story/23908587/police-looking-for-missing-ferrisburgh-teen

This one is local to me and I know some of her family. You know sex trafficking was mentioned in the last thread and it just seemed so out there to me, but now we have three teen girls in the tri-state area (possibly more) missing in just a few weeks time. The fast response of LE. If you go back and frame RH's letter with this info it could fit. She might have left willingly but is definitely not gone this long willingly. He gives ways for her to "secretly" let them know she is okay, ways to let them know she is okay that a captor might not see red flags in.

This one is local to me, too, and my daughter knows her. Her ex boyfriend used to date Hailey. It freaked me out when I realized that it was THAT Hailey that was missing. My daughter feels that she ran away, but could have run into something bad, due to the people she hung out with. Scary.

Jumping in to put this thread on my subscriptions (and, therefore, alert) list...

:seeya:

This one is local to me, too, and my daughter knows her. Her ex boyfriend used to date Hailey. It freaked me out when I realized that it was THAT Hailey that was missing. My daughter feels that she ran away, but could have run into something bad, due to the people she hung out with. Scary.

Hello fellow Vermonter! I know her Aunt. I am just glad they are finally getting some attention. I think everyone just thought she ran away again, but this time is very different. She has definitely had a hard time since her brother died, but she the longest she has been gone before was 91 hours and even then friends saw and talked to her and kept her mom informed. I am going to talk to her Aunt about websleuth's and try to get her over here. I don't know Hailey personally, but I do know of her and know she was quite troubled and it worries me how easily she could be persuaded into a very bad situation.

It is my opinion that if Abby had been communicating or meeting with someone her own age more often recently (hints of anything inappropriate), LE would be aware through examination of her social media accounts and cell records.

However, in my memory of being her age, her interactions with adults (aside from parents) are much more likely to be exclusively in-person interactions. This could include school employees, employees of local business she frequented, co-workers, co-workers of her mother or JDC, adult family friends, employees of the condo complexes she has lived at, etc. etc.

If she was meeting anyone (thinking it was an innocent or casual meeting), or if someone had been a little too interested in her recently, I think it was an older person with whom she had communicated with almost exclusively face-to-face and much more difficult to trace.

Who knows, perhaps if she such a person does exist she did not communicate with them at all. They may have simply noticed her/watched her.

Question/???Isnt it true if you have an I phone they cant retrieve your text messages they are gone ????I could be wrong but I thought we read about this on another missing person thread.

I wonder if predators are starting to get smarter. Obviously if a trail is every left they will get caught. Unless maybe they are buying cells for the girls missing. I am not saying that is the case. It just seems so ridiculous lately. I am between Conway and Portsmouth if I had a teen daughter I would be putting her on lock down.

Teens can be so trusting. I once got into a truck with a man and an younger man when my car died, they drove me home. But geesh what was I thinking. They actually dropped my off on the road next to mine, and seem really strange like they were breaking the law. I was 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy