Madeleine McCann general discussion thread #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rabbit hole seems to be a "thing" amongst those who have the same opinion about who made Maddie disappear. Another thing maybe it's time to allow others to voice their
Thoughts, ideas and opinions. Not everyone eats and breathes this case 24/7.

What are your thoughts?

Just so I understand the body didn't necessarily have to be in the car, correct? The scent could have been transferred by an object/item?

Yeah , I think so anyway... If there was a stinky bag or something it would explain why the scent seemed to get around. But there wouldn't necessarily have to be any of her DNA in the car.

It would be interesting to see how many of you follow the Lisa Irwin case and what your thoughts are vis a vis this case.

I find the two cases very similar except for the fact Lisa was taken from her home versus a holiday resort.

What did you think about the dog alert in Lisa's case? The open window? Etc.

Just so I understand the body didn't necessarily have to be in the car, correct? The scent could have been transferred by an object/item?

who knows - if we are now just talking a transference to the car - what has this been transferred from. ?

Can a cadaver scent be transferred that easily to an inanimate object like a car

Did the site expert come back with any views ?

Stating agian, just my most humble of opinions that there was no abduction per LE<Mod Snip>
I feel that the McCanns know she will never be recovered, much like the Anthony's which gave and gives them this hauty air that they will continue the search, they know she will never be found. They know where she is; they always have. I know that many think there was an abduction; has anyone gone to the effort to watch epi 1 & 2 of trials and retribution? I suggest you do; and when you hear what comes out of the mouth of the mother, think on what Kate McCann said and ask yourself, did she know this show? Did she?

We must know and we must find out. SY will also have to look hard into their viewing habits; because this was long before Madel died. So very sad. I do not feel this child is alive in any way; I believe this is a case of infanticide and this isn't an attack on anyone's parents or family it's my belief, that KM either lost her temper that day and GM was not going to have her FU his career and or their "lives" like this. Not after all the hard work, med school etc.

I have found their continued return to those rocks for photo opps most telling. I also want the construction company to be interrogated as well; about the pipes that were at that time above ground due to HEAVY construction just outside that resort.

<Mod Snip> The child died in that flat; the dogs hit on the boot of their rental car. Gerry leaves Kate IN PDL and fly's back to the UK. BM seen on beach with a suitcase at one point and time. There were also pictures that at one time almost every blog was talking about. Him on the beach with a suitcase. So; again. The photo sketch looks just like Gerry because he is involved imo. THIS IS MY OPINION <Mod Snip> Does anyone hear tt anyone at Scotland Yard ie SY?

who knows - if we are now just talking a transference to the car - what has this been transferred from. ?

Can a cadaver scent be transferred that easily to an inanimate object like a car

Did the site expert come back with any views ?

I was theorizing if she died in the apartment and let's say cuddle cat or her blanket was placed in the vehicle at some point would that have been enough for the dog to alert.

I'm not sure who you are referring to in your last question ? The handler?

It's a shame we can't have the Cadaver Dog thread reopened.

The Dogs Are Wrong has been done over and over, in detail.

I note that this seems to be the basis of the IDI argument.

Not that there was cadaver in the first place, or that those swabs produced DNA consistent with Madeleine's (no matter how much this sentence is argued over, it remains accurate), or with the lies and manipulations of the McCanns, or the unpracticality of the Legend of the Intruder.

Just the dogs.

Oh and the PJ.

The dogs were British owned and trained by the South Yorkshire Police in the form of PC Martin Grime.

If the dogs are useless, so are the British for bringing them in.

:cow:

Now, about that e-fit that was suppressed by the McCanns.....?

:pullhair:

No hard evidence. All circumstantial. The contradicting statements. The refusal to answer questions. Refusal to take lie detector test. The insistent that she was abducted rather than wandering off. The staged window. Deleted phone records. Kate washing cuddle cat. The happy photo shoots with the twins when madeleine was missing.

Just off the top of my head.

Also nobody has come forward to claim the reward. I don't recall the amount right now.

Without a body you can't get hard evidence. If people think that every crime should be based on a videotape of the perp committing the crime in order to convict there would be a heck of a lot of free murderers roaming the streets.

I have no idea about quotes, as my friend in the states went looking for me.

I was merely doing an exercise in Stranger Danger, it isnt as bad as people think and is quite rare when you consider how many YOUNG children under 10 go missing by STRANGERS.

I was theorizing if she died in the apartment and let's say cuddle cat or her blanket was placed in the vehicle at some point would that have been enough for the dog to alert.

I meant the sites dog verified expert who was going to give some comment on wether a cadaver dog can alert on dried blood

It was obvious!! There were posters all over it! It was not hard to pick it out.[/QUOTE]

What has that got to do with it, Murats MOTHER had loads of posters and she too had posters on her car I remember thinking at the time, what a nice lady, and also THEIR car was in the dog line up, as was murats uncle. HOW do you know otheres did not have posters on their cars.

Its a pointless arguement really...obsfucation..

Yes the scent would transfer hun. You dont need the body if the body has been in contact with a dead body, otherwise how could it be mooted that the reason why Mrs McCanns clothing was alerted too was because she had handled six bodies over a week before her holiday.:drumroll:

I have no idea about quotes, as my friend in the states went looking for me.

I was merely doing an exercise in Stranger Danger, it isnt as bad as people think and is quite rare when you consider how many YOUNG children under 10 go missing by STRANGERS.

I'm not sure why you quoted my post. I wasn't the one questioning you. :)

question for you as you seem to be very passionate about the dogs .

Do you think the alerting evidence is enough and all the police need to arrest and go to trial ??

Now I am not being facetious but we cant put the dogs on the witness stand - so their evidence would be just that - alerts in the places they alerted .

would that be enough for you - Just interested

What a shame, I did a nice long answer to you but you seem to have ignored it. I actually asked you a question on there....

As I have been kind to answer your question would you answer mine, thanks hun.

I meant the sites dog verified expert who was going to give some comment on wether a cadaver dog can alert on dried blood

Oh Oriah. No she hasn't replied to my message. Hopefully she will if she has time.

It's a shame we can't have the Cadaver Dog thread reopened.

The Dogs Are Wrong has been done over and over, in detail.

I note that this seems to be the basis of the IDI argument.

Not that there was cadaver in the first place, or that those swabs produced DNA consistent with Madeleine's (no matter how much this sentence is argued over, it remains accurate), or with the lies and manipulations of the McCanns, or the unpracticality of the Legend of the Intruder.

Just the dogs.

Oh and the PJ.

The dogs were British owned and trained by the South Yorkshire Police in the form of PC Martin Grime.

If the dogs are useless, so are the British for bringing them in.

:cow:

Now, about that e-fit that was suppressed by the McCanns.....?

:pullhair:

:banghead: Hun your wasting your time and energy. I think for me its best to just move on from the dogs, as there are non so blind as those who cant see....

The solved 200 cases....perhaps they slipped on this one....;) BAD DOGGIES and just think they went to states after and did more work with FBI....

So it would appear they only slipped on the case in Portugal, perhaps they were just in a holiday mood and didnt want to sniff dead bodies for a change....:moo::cool:

Yes the scent would transfer hun. You dont need the body if the body has been in contact with a dead body, otherwise how could it be mooted that the reason why Mrs McCanns clothing was alerted too was because she had handled six bodies over a week before her holiday.:drumroll:

Interesting I always thought that the 6 bodies in hospital was a myth thing and not really a serious comment - more a frustration. But if a cadaver scent can be transferred via clothes or objects to other objects then maybe there is something in this - Gerry working in a hospital must have come in to contact with this cadaver scent through transference all the time - I mean anyone working in a hospital must have it on them

how long does the transference last - and how long do you have to touch something to get a scent on you ?

Closed again for review. Until the thread is reopened maybe everyone should reflect on repeated warnings of personalization of posts and the fact that all opinions are welcome to be discussed (keeping the afore mentioned in mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni