NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kinda of curious about 1250 N. Chapel Street, China Grove, North Carolina 28088

where SP and Jamie both used this addy in court records....this might be where the family lived prior to staying with his parents, prior to moving to Miller Grove? maybe?

I think that facts, allegations, assumptions, and claims are all getting entangled here. CasP LOVES how she is eluding everyone from what the nitty-gritty is (so, she believes). IMO, her commodity (control, intimidation, coercion, etc) is like a poorly stacked house of cards that will inevitably be stripped from her....revealing all the dirty and self-serving secrets, that she has fought tooth and nail to hide. Logical and balanced persons would have the eventual wherewithal to realize that when you are losing traction, it may be in your future freedom's best interest to just surrender and be honest. Law enforcement and the general public do not take so kindly to those who waste other's time, money and emotions in investigating something that will eventually come out in the end, anyways. (eg. Rob Ford LMAO)

I am kinda of curious about 1250 N. Chapel Street, China Grove, North Carolina 28088

where SP and Jamie both used this addy in court records....this might be where the family lived prior to staying with his parents, prior to moving to Miller Grove? maybe?

I have been corrected, and rightly so, that the address: 1250 N. Chapel Street that I have listed for both dates of 02/04/2010 and 06/25/2011, is in "Landis" and not "China Grove", North Carolina 28088.

The correct address should read: 1250 N. Chapel Street, Landis, North Carolina 28088

Sorry about that, obviously I'm not local and when I initially googled that address, I got both hits for Landis and China Grove. I know here were I live that we have several instances where the same street names go through multiple communities so I *thought* that was the case here. Anyway, I have made the correction on the Erica Parsons Address page this morning. If you go to the link, you may have to refresh the page in your browsers. Thanks :)

http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_addresses.htm

If anybody does find any other errors (addresses or otherwise), even typos, please do not hesitate to contact me here in PM or e-mail me.

And yes, in answer to your comment, I believe this 1250 N. Chapel Street address was the last place Erica lived before the family stayed for a short time at the Sutton Rd address with Sandy's father, while they were waiting to move into the Miller Chapel Rd house.

hey, does anyone recall which other address of their LE went to? Was it the Neazer one?

10-02-2013: Reporter, David Whisenant from WBTV wrote,"There was also a consent search of a home in Rockwell where the family lived for several years"

Although David doesn't mention the actual address where this consent search took place but out of all the addresses where they have lived, the Neazer Street is the only one in Rockwell.

"When asked why he contacted authorities, Jamie Parsons said, "All the stories didn't add up, so I went to try and find her myself, and couldn't find her. So I gave it to the cops."

Jamie spent hours testifying in court Tuesday, a decision he said was difficult.

"It is hard, because it's my own parents, but it's the right thing to do, and I'm going to do what's right," Jamie Parsons said. "I do not know what happened to her, where she's at. I'm just hoping she's still alive." (more at)
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-tuesday-family-missing-erica-parso/nbqGf/

I don't even know Jamie Parsons but I'm so proud of him for having the courage to come forward. And it was the right thing to do.

Speaking for myself, just listening to Casey and Sandy's various media interviews, NONE of the stories added up, in my opinion. I can only imagine what it was like for Jamie living in that house day after day and getting spoon fed factitious story after story. They sure didn't give him much credit for his intelligence, or his compassion for his sister Erica, and now to be able to speak up for the two younger siblings.

WBTV News ‏@WBTV_News 11m
Adoptive parents of #EricaParsons in court for day 2 of hearing to determine what will happen to 2 youngest children http://bit.ly/17TDP5O

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 48s
Birth mom of #ericaparsons on custody hearing: "I hope they lose their kids today and never see them again." @WBTV_News

Erica's birth mother speaks out about custody hearing
Posted: Nov 13, 2013 10:52 AM EST

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23956944/parsons-in-court-for-day-two-of-custody-hearing

Carolyn Parsons spoke to WBTV about Jamie testifying against his own parents.

"Bless that little boy's heart, if I could wrap my arms around him and kiss him I would," she said. "I hope they lose their kids today and never see them again, It's not Erica being found, but it's the start of justice being done for that kid who had no voice except Jamie and me."

Been thinking about the Kyron Horman case. In that case, there are ongoing legal issues wherein his stepmother can't testify about hearings regarding civil matters (her divorce from Kyron's father, custody and visitation of a baby she has with Kyron's father, a protection order wherein she can't go near the dad or the baby). She can't testify because it could incriminate her in the matter of Kyron's disappearance.

So it got me thinking about whether Casey and/or Sandy are actually testifying in this hearing going on, and whether they might incriminate themselves, and whether a situation might arise wherein law enforcement can prove a lie on the stand and the DA can bring perjury charges. Or maybe a situation wherein obstruction of justice charges might be able to be brought.

Just some thoughts.

@rdevaynewcnc: Waiting for break in Parsons child custody hearing. #coldday #ericaparsons #wcnc @ Rowan County… http://instagram.com/p/gqhmoUkGD_/

Richard DeVayne ‏@rdevaynewcnc 1m
Casey 's father: this is tough because she's my daughter and that's (Erica) my granddaughter #wcnc #EricaParsons #breaking

Richard DeVayne ‏@rdevaynewcnc 2m
Casey father says he hopes his daughter and Sandy don't get their kids back #ericaparsons #wcnc

Kathryn Burcham ‏@KathrynBurcham 3m
Emotional interview with #EricaParsons adoptive grandfather: "it's hard. I've lost a daughter and a granddaughter." @WSOC_TV

for the kids, they have to do this for THOSE KIDS and for Erica

this poor family just completely torn apart...all because Erica wasn't loved unconditionally, imho
sigh, where is that dear child?

I'm glad at least some of the family is determined to do what they think is right for Erica and the two younger children. It's got to be very hard to speak against family members in public.

.....here is the link:
http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_addresses.htm

do we have any locals that might be familiar with any of those areas around the addresses?
I will try to find time to review all the addresses. I know some of them fairly well, notably the "ground zero" house on Miller Chapel, which has been undergoing substantial renovation following a recent fire, and of course the "modifications" made by the SBI and sheriff's investigators. The area is comprised of low-middle cost single family homes, on the outer western edge of the contiguous developed area centered on Salisbury. It is about three miles outside the city limit, and close to arable agricultural land, as well as numerous parcels of hardwood woodland, some of which have been harvested in the past 2-3 years. There are a several creeks in the area, but only one pond that I know of, which is surrounded by several houses (about ¼ mile from the house). The house is close to a handful of rented duplexes on the other side of the road, and close to a development of duplex/triplex rental homes behind the houses directly across the street (access is NOT off Miller Chapel, and would mean a quarter miles trip round two sides of a triangle to reach the area where the duplex/triplexes are). There are many deer running through the area, even within the city limits, occasional coyotes are seen, bears are very rare in the area, though not unheard of, even further in to Salisbury. I have never heard of bobcats, boar/ feral pigs, nor wolves in the area, though all exist in NC.

The house at 421 Grove St is an established in-city area, close to the hospital in Salisbury, and Grove St is a fairly significant route into the hospital campus and adjoining medical offices, both from the western side of the city and the areas west of the city, though it is not the most obvious (major) route to reach the hospital, even from the west. The house is a brick ranch on an urban lot, perhaps 0.2 of an acre, and probably dates from about the late 1950's or the 1960's.

The house at 275 Trexler Loop is on the northern edge of Salisbury, which has not seen dense urban development, the lots are large, but the "feel" is low income/semi rural. The house is set a long way back from the road, and not visible from the road. It is access by an unpaved/ gravel driveway. Satellite images I found appear to show 6-10 dog kennels (cages) covered with blue tarps to provide shade.

I will try to find time later to look at more of the addresses, but from what I see in the list of addresses and the small towns east and north-east of Charlotte, NC, they all appear to be below middle income areas, without actually being "poor" areas.

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 2m
Casey Parsons son, father, sister have said Casey/Sandy should not have custody of 2 youngest kids. Details @WBTV_News 530. #ericaparsons

Pulaski, yeah if you add each addy on a google map , you can see all but one are over nearer to 85
my thoughts is someone very well could have gone back around ole stomping grounds to ....ya know that familiarity thing

Say if you are around there, what about the landfills around there? Can you public dump yourself, without workers actually inspecting what you are dumping??

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 39s
James Stone, Casey Parsons dad speaks to media. Stone said he hopes kids stay w/ him & wife Shirley. #EricaParsons

Pulaski, yeah if you add each addy on a google map , you can see all but one are over nearer to 85
my thoughts is someone very well could have gone back around ole stomping grounds to ....ya know that familiarity thing
Yes, all but one are close to I85, I think most are within 2 miles of I85 as the crow flies, and often closer still.
Say if you are around there, what about the landfills around there? Can you public dump yourself, without workers actually inspecting what you are dumping??
The (only) true landfill in the county is about 10 miles due north as the crow flies. If you drive your own vehicle in to the facility you have to cross the weighbridge, but nobody actually inspects what you are dumping. Fridges and freezes have to have had the doors removed, but in any case all appliances are dumped in one area awaiting collection for recycling, not buried in the landfill. Landfill rules are that open trucks and trailers have to be covered with a tarp to be admitted, so consequently most vehicles have their load concealed from the staff at the weighbridge office.

When you go to the dumping area, the area is continuously manned while the facility is open, with one or more giant dozer-crusher vehicles that pack down the waste. You'd have to be pretty ballsy to dump a body there. There has also been a separate area for construction waste, but I'm not sure if that is still open. It was quieter on that side whenever I've been there, but there was still usually a dozer-crusher operating and of course occasional trucks bringing stuff to dump, so again, you'd have to be ballsy to dump a body there.

Hypothetically, if I lived on Miller Chapel and I had a body to dispose of I'd be looking at the woodland and creeks nearby (several areas within half a mile of Miller Chapel might be suitable) if I didn't want to haul it a long way, or I'd take it into the NC Appalachian mountains 1-2 hours to the west or the low-land swamps and forest 2-4 hours to the east ("Swamp Logger" territory), if I really wanted to lose it.

if the dump was used, i would imagine the body was concealed in something or wrapped or bagged, not visibly obvious what it was

do we know which grocery location SP worked at? I believe he was still employed at the presumed time of her disappearance?

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 39s
James Stone, Casey Parsons dad speaks to media. Stone said he hopes kids stay w/ him & wife Shirley. #EricaParsons

Makes you wonder if in the time the kids have been staying with him, he's heard things that he never heard before about the living conditions and treatment by their parents. Man, what a sad case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle