OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but why wouldn't CH call for ambulance? He knows he has to get to hospital no getting around that, why wouldn't he call the cops either? The seriousness of his injury has got to outweigh his possible probation violation in the passenger scenario. She called and for some reason she hung up. She was probably the more prudent of the three but she was convinced to hang up.
JMO of possible events
For whatever reason CH is driving, doesn't know the road and crashes. Breaks ankle. Maybe there is Meth around the area or CN knows he is in deep because of car. (Maybe after the wreck the car was primary concern for CN and decided to go with a "stolen" car scenario) They can't be found near car so CN carries CH for a while piggy back. CN is lost too, the woods are so different at night I can't even explain it to those that don't know) Nothing is familiar. They try this for two hours, even more lost and now CN is exhausted. (The 911 call).CN convinces her he can make it home, CH doesn't want to get in trouble, she hangs up. CN strikes out for help alone, after several hours MM is thinking now and is really worried about CH, the "upset" phone call. CH dies early morning, MM strikes out on her own, CH hasn't returned yet. CN makes it home, returns to help, and finds CH deceased where he left him. Where's MM? He drives the roads and finds her, now he has a big problem. (1) dead and (1) witness. Maybe there were drugs involved, maybe that was why no cops were called. Either way, after the wreck they are all together. CN doesn't leave them to go home immediately, they would have called friends much sooner. CN is with them in the creek bed I think. If he is intent on doing harm to these two, he would have found them sooner and they would have made references about him looking for them. CH's death was the catalyst. When that happened CYA mode kicked in and MM was a liability. It was not well thought out, it would never have happened if he realized the phone calls were made. The cover up was planned. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Good Points.

You just made me think of something. This is sort of out-there, but what if they dropped CN off at his house, and CN let the other 2 use the car to escape the area, and those 2 were the ones that wrecked. I doubt CN would let them borrow the car, but if he did, that would be one reason he would be really pissed off at them.

And if those 2 called CN for help after wrecking, he may have arrived in a really pissed off mood. All just guesses of course. So many different things could have happened.

Oh, damn. The families' FB pages finally managed to unite their followers with a single purpose, planning a balloon release for Colt and Molly, and there was an entire day free of bickering. Oh, it was so nice.

Of course it couldn't last. Molly's brother just went and dropped a bomb on OFMM.

ETA 1: It's just been deleted. But it was up for an hour and I'm sure it was brought to the Haynes' attention. Not likely to promote good relations between the two families.

ETA 2:Now PMF is apologizing, says new info has anger and emotions running high. ???

Watched that whole thing go down. Wonder what the new information could be? It's clear they are in pain and no one can blame them for that. In a time when emotions are heightened it can be tempting to go off on social media because it offers a passive aggressive way of getting your feelings out there. It never ends well, IMO. There are repercussions.

OFMM?? What is that?

What is the bomb and new info??

You holding out on us?????? Lol

Watched that whole thing go down. Wonder what the new information could be? It's clear they are in pain and no one can blame them for that. In a time when emotions are heightened it can be tempting to go off on social media because it offers a passive aggressive way of getting your feelings out there. It never ends well, IMO. There are repercussions.

According to Molly's cousin JG, not really any new info, just rumors. Molly's brother is grieving hard and the rumors are getting to him.

Very sad all around.

I have the post that was posted by Molly's brother if anyone cares to see. Grieving or not it was uncalled for and very distasteful! I have the picture of the burning hole also but not sure how to post it.

I would like to see it....I can't tell u how to post it though unless copy and paste.

Wow, I hope they thoroughly test that. Yes I would like to see that post too. Have you read any of the stuff off of copblock? Very interesting. Thanks for the pic

I have read on socb. There's a page called oklahoma missing person discussion board that is pretty interesting too!

Well, hell, this is going right off the rails.

Be careful, y'all. No victim-bashing, go easy on the family members. None of them are suspects in this case. That copblock crap won't fly here.

We are not allowed to copy and paste any content from FP pages. Check the TOS.

Not real sure you can say that anybody is "victim bashing". In your post earlier you eluded to new info, I though it may be contained in this post.
Copblock may actually be the truth, I do not think you or I are in a position to say it is crap. It definitely adds insight into how their peers view the family. Sure it is probably biased but that doesn't mean it is not somewhat true. It actually probably answered a question that was posed here. Why was CH with CN after they had a history. (same ex girlfriend) Now to find out that MM's brother allegedly slashed CN's tires previously...these families all have a history with one another. It also put into light why CN would behave so disrespectfully to the searchers. Maybe even why they aren't allowed on land. (Not saying this is right thing to do) Anyway it put a few things in perspective.
I don't really even know what FP pages are. Why does everyone abbreviate everything?
I hope both are found safe in Vegas happily married but until then gather all information and get well informed about all parties and help. An educated searcher/sleuther is better than an uneducated one. Sorry if my view offended anyone or if I coerced a fellow sleuther to break the rules.

Wow! That is deep! No wonder the officer used mountain dew can taped to a pole to get a sample from the bottom.

I know! Not what I imagined at all! They kept saying a 10-foot hole and in a news article the sheriff said the hole was from a burning tree stump with 6-foot roots, so I was thinking a hole 6 feet deep and 10 feet across.

Looking at the picture, I'm wondering if the sheriff was able to keep a straight face when he said tree stump.

Am off to study the map. Want to see if I can find the exact location of any of these photos.

Wow! That is deep! No wonder the officer used mountain dew can taped to a pole to get a sample from the bottom.

I agree it is very deep and it is strange. Someone a long time ago suggested it may be from a tree that had fallen over and exposed the ground, but that hole looks different. Almost like a backhoe had one of those bits that drill post holes or something.

It would be interesting to get the dimensions of how deep it was and the diameter. It is too narrow to be hand dug. They have these auger type bits that can go on backhoes, and that is what I am thinking drilled it.

Also, since fire needs oxygen, and since the hole seems so deep there would not be a lot of oxygen, I think fuel like gasoline had to be used to keep it burning. Almost like someone would have to come back every day or so and add more gas to keep stuff burning down there.

Unless the deepness is shallower than I think it is.

All JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members