Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She may have MPD too....

Definitly does not have MPD. I am diagnosed with MPD, and it definitly does not match Casey's actions! MPD is not a mental disorder, it is rather a coping mechanism that a child creates if they are going through a traumatic event in there lives, like ongoing abuse, or the like. It can not be cured with meds, it takes intensive therapy.

And since we have no ongoing proof that Casey was abused, or lived through a traumatic event, we can pretty much rule this diagnosis out.

Housemouse, thank you so very much for all of your hard work and also for sharing all with us! I am absolutely fascinated by your interpretations, charts and all! Please keep posting if you can.

Thanks again! :)

HouseMouse..I have really been intrigued by your work.

Please keep posting it..I think it is pointing to very specific times and events...very interesting to me.

HouseMouse..

Thanks so much for your hard work on the charts. I was so glad to see the new larger
chart because I couldn't read the smaller ones and sadly I am without astrology software
at this time. I had borrowed "solar fire" from a friend, then my computer died and my
software along with it.

Now that you have Caylee's birth time could you print a large chart so that I can copy it?

(Just a slow Mercury in Taurus here trying to follow along) LOL

Definitly does not have MPD. I am diagnosed with MPD, and it definitly does not match Casey's actions! MPD is not a mental disorder, it is rather a coping mechanism that a child creates if they are going through a traumatic event in there lives, like ongoing abuse, or the like. It can not be cured with meds, it takes intensive therapy.

And since we have no ongoing proof that Casey was abused, or lived through a traumatic event, we can pretty much rule this diagnosis out.

She could have had some trauma ?

HouseMouse..

Thanks so much for your hard work on the charts. I was so glad to see the new larger
chart because I couldn't read the smaller ones and sadly I am without astrology software
at this time. I had borrowed "solar fire" from a friend, then my computer died and my
software along with it.

Now that you have Caylee's birth time could you print a large chart so that I can copy it?

(Just a slow Mercury in Taurus here trying to follow along) LOL

I will be happy to post the bigger chart. And, if you want any other charts posted, I will be happy to do that as well.

Here is Casey Anthony's natal chart, set for noon, because I do not have an birth time for her. So, pay no attention to the asc/desc, mc/ic, as they are not accurate.

Now, the moon very well might be within orb of an opposition to Neptune, and, it would make sense to me. But, we do not know the exact degree of her natal Moon.

CaseyAnthony-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Perhaps a "legend" would be helpful to those of you who are not familiar with the "shorthand symbols" astrologers use.

Legend.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is Caylee Anthony's updated natal chart. I saw a birth record on the wall of the bedroom in the Anthony house. It had this time on it. Not 100% sure it is accurate, but looks pretty good.

Caylee.jpg
[/IMG]

Housemouse,

Thanks so much for these new larger charts. They are beautiful!
I do wish I had more time to spend with them now but we had a
death in the family, viewing tonight and funeral tomorrow.
Just know that I will be continuing to check in here and following
along with your thoughts on the charts.

Hi Housemouse,
I'd like to add my sincere thanks to you for all your time-consuming astrology work. I've been fascinated w/ the subject since I was a child; I do charts myself (only to the point before the math starts, which I know isn't enough to get a full & accurate interpretation)...what I'm trying to convey is I know how much energy you're putting into this, and I truly appreciate it. Please know this thread means a lot!
G&Td

I deleted the smaller charts from photobucket, not realizing that this would delete them from the earlier posts.

Sorry about that. If anyone wants them reposted, I would be happy to do so. I still have them saved on my laptop.

I am working away trying to decipher the possible date for further charges to be made, but there is more than one possibility.

Saturn, probably, is the planet that would be involved, either by transit to a significant point in the Casey's natal chart, or by a transit to Casey's natal Saturn. There would probably also be other transits active at the same time.

If inspiration strikes, I will post my best guesses.

Hi Housemouse,
I'd like to add my sincere thanks to you for all your time-consuming astrology work. I've been fascinated w/ the subject since I was a child; I do charts myself (only to the point before the math starts, which I know isn't enough to get a full & accurate interpretation)...what I'm trying to convey is I know how much energy you're putting into this, and I truly appreciate it. Please know this thread means a lot!
G&Td

Well, casting the charts isn't all that difficult, as I use computer software. All astrologers doing serious research do these days. The hard part is managing to integrate everything, and understand the timing.

Also, some charts are a lot clearer than others, and easier to interpret. Casey's is pretty obvious.

Housemouse Thanks so much for posting these charts. My mother used to work charts by hand with books in the 70's It was all so very interesting. I never learned any of it sad to say. She was very well versed, I remember her charts looking very much like yours.
You say there are computer programs now! Oh my I could just see her doing those kinds of charts on the computer of crime victims if she were alive today. Oh she would have so been into that!
Anyway I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate what you are doing and I sorta feel a kinship to you. Keep 'em coming I'll be reading for sure.

I started in the 70s too, and used to do them all by hand. The math was challenging!

One of the wonderful advantages of computer charts is that so much time is saved, but one of the disadvantages is that people can get all wrapped up in arcane and esoteric techniques. Most of these are impossible to test, and very subjective.

I prefer to stick to the time tested basics.

Here is Caylee Anthony's updated natal chart. I saw a birth record on the wall of the bedroom in the Anthony house. It had this time on it. Not 100% sure it is accurate, but looks pretty good.

Caylee.jpg
[/IMG]

housemouse, hi!

just curious.... for those of us who are completely ignorant about this subject and what this chart says, maybe you could give us a short synopsis of what you believe it says and means to you?

thanks~

Thank You HOusemouse..I have always believed in Charts, having some done for me..Keep up the great work:D

Will be happy to, drumstick. I have to run some errands, and will be back later on this afternoon.

In the meantime, notice the Sun and Mercury opposing Neptune.

Mercury and Saturn are squaring Mars, while Venus is also squaring Pluto, and tied into the Mars configuration by an inconjunct.

These aspects are consistent with our worst fears for little Caylee.

But, more after I get my chores completed. I have to do these while my husband is napping, because I am nervous about his falling when I am gone. He has Parkinson's, and a fall last April resulted in a broken hip.

Hey house,

Would love to know what your charts say about the possiblity of Casey getting her bond lowered on this second try of hers....

I am going to have a hard time with this. And, keep in mind that I am looking at the chart through the lens of "what happened to Caylee?"

Sun and Mercury opposing Neptune. Mercury inconjunct Uranus

Reinforces the Neptune issues.

drugs/drowning/gas/deception/lies/asphxiation
the above also reflects the mystery of her unknown father, and the possible lying about the same. Also unusual sudden events

Mercury and Saturn squaring Mars while Venus and Pluto both sesquiquadrate Mars, Venus squares Pluto. Moon inconjunct Mars

This is a horrible set of aspects.

suffering, separation caused by disputes, arguments, by force.
brutal and coarse expression of feeling, hastiness, premature action.

Now, the above words come straight from Ebertin's Combination of Stellar Inluences.

These aspects are consistent with something awful happening to little Caylee, as well as all the lying and deception about it. I can't be sure, because of Neptune and all the "water" shown by the 4th house and 8th house whether Caylee will ever be found. I am also not sure that we will ever get the total truth about what happened.

I wish I could find a ray of light, or hope. I will have to keep looking.

I could say more about which planet rules what, but am too depressed by it all.

Adding this: With Scorpio on the fourth house, and Pluto, the ruler in the fourth, there is a possibility that Caylee's little body was placed in a dumpster somewhere. The reason I say that is that Mars, Saturn, and Pluto rule garbage and garbage collection. If this is the case, and I do not know that it is... (just my specualtion)... Cayleee's body may never be found, going back to Neptune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow