It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the video of you dancing. You were sure liked to dance!

I hope you are found soon and brought home. Whisper to God and tell him it's time.

Bumping..............Caylee loves playing outside........

I love you in your baseball caps!
I am hoping/wishing/praying for you to be found soon!

Praying for you sweet baby girl!

If any one was able to obtain the newer released pics from the last week, Id love to see them here.

Americas little angel you have won so many hearts. There are so many out in this world that maybe never Prayed before until they read about you or saw your picture. You have brought so many persons together that otherwise would never have known each other ALL of them pulling for you sweetheart.
You remind me of my own Princess Raspberry! So smart, loves Dora and has a cherished toy called Mama. Caylee I know you are in heaven where there is only love and peace as this is where all innocent babies go.

Caylees favourite place to play was in her own lilttle house in the backyard.she even had her own phone line it it!
she loved being outside.she went swimming every day with her grandma, and used to try to sneak back into the pool after swim time was over.. she loved to meet people and wasnt shy. and she had the sweetest singing voice, and the most contagious lil giggle you could ever hear.
she liked to check the mailbox with her grandpa. Even though they tried to get her to sleep in her own bed, she loved to snuggle in with her mummy at night....
sweet dreams, baby girl xxoxo

I haven't read through all the posts, hope this is a repeat.
I noticed from watching some of the videos that Caylee likes music. She also seemed to sing her words a lot, rather than just talk. I noticed she felt safe with her Great Grandpa, and he sang to her, I hope there is music where she is now. She was such a sweetheart.

I haven't read through all the posts, hope this is a repeat.
I noticed from watching some of the videos that Caylee likes music. She also seemed to sing her words a lot, rather than just talk. I noticed she felt safe with her Great Grandpa, and he sang to her, I hope there is music where she is now. She was such a sweetheart.

Amen to that!! The interview with the employee from the nursing home talks about how when she picked her up she immediately cuddled with her.

Then you see the video of her cuddling up to her Great Grandpa and it just breaks my heart to see what a little love she was.

I just have not seen her Mother shed one tear. (except for when she was in the courtroom and then it was "poor me"):banghead:

I loved watching the great grandfather singing "You are my sunshine" to her. She seemed like a very happy, smart 2 year old. It is heartbreaking that great grandpa's sunshine went away. :(

Caylee's Favorite Things!
Color: purple and pink
Food & Drink: green beans and apple juice
Sweets: iced animal cookies & chocolate ice cream.

Some Interesting Things About Me!
I like to play with my hair, I am animated when I speak, I can count to 45 in Spanish and say some other words in Spanish, and I love playing outdoors!

My Favorite Song
"If your happy and you know it clap your hands" and any veggie tale song.

My Favorite Cartoon
Sponge Bob Square Pants

My Favorite Book
Supper Time for Freida Fuzzy Paws

(taken from caylee is missing myspace page)

I saw that the other day, how adorable she was singing that and I loved the way she pronounced "sunshine"...it sure brings on the tears watching it.

It was so cute when she asks Papa if he's tired , I wish I could squeeze her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member