The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

How about this one. Is that a blackjack on the table?
attachment.php

original.aspx

sure looks like it to me. good eye!

I tried to include all the pictures you requested-- #92 didn't match up to a blue shirt photo for me--- let me know if you'd like changes.
bluemontage.jpg

the stitching on the hood looks the same but the seams on the shoulders seem to be wrong, on the 82 hoodie they seem to be lower and on the smiling photo hoodie they are right up top. i dont know. the hoods look almost identical. i could see them being the same but i dont think they are really. she looks different in the two photos, not just the lighting but the part in her hair and eyemakeup

the stitching on the hood looks the same but the seams on the shoulders seem to be wrong, on the 82 hoodie they seem to be lower and on the smiling photo hoodie they are right up top. i dont know. the hoods look almost identical. i could see them being the same but i dont think they are really. she looks different in the two photos, not just the lighting but the part in her hair and eyemakeup

Thank you for posting this....I asked my husband to take a look.....he hasnt really been into this case.....just from what I talk to him about...but any way....I said look at the photos do you think they are all the same shirt...and he pointed to the first one and said....this one is differnt...
I even noticed the part of the hair and her eye make up looks differnt...I still believe the first photo is Not from the police station...It still looks to be at the air port or some place like that....:)

They are definitely different blue hoodies, and I agree with the poster above who said it is because of the sleeves. The happy, smiley pic has a set-in sleeve (ie. one that is sewn into the armhole). The arrest pic has a raglan sleeve (ie. one that is sewn to the front, back and neckline of the top.)

*A former sewer here. :)

It could be same hoodie-the hood is pulled out more in the smiley face one and the picture cuts off the neckline kinda high up. But the part in her hair is different. Not sure.:waitasec:

Thank you for posting this....I asked my husband to take a look.....he hasnt really been into this case.....just from what I talk to him about...but any way....I said look at the photos do you think they are all the same shirt...and he pointed to the first one and said....this one is differnt...
I even noticed the part of the hair and her eye make up looks differnt...I still believe the first photo is Not from the police station...It still looks to be at the air port or some place like that....:)

If she were in police custody at the time of the grinning-like-a-damn-fool picture was taken, she would have been removed of her necklace, which is plainly visible in the same picture. It could be the same shirt, but since we know she purchased it within days of her first arrest, the creep factor of the grin still applies.

The neck line seems be to be much lower in the smiley picture, and the seating behind her appears to possible be a movie theatre. Could be a pic Tony took with his phone.

One thing I do notice in those photos above is that JB is not wearing his wedding ring. Wasn't there some rumour that he 'lost' it about the time of the motions hearing? Sorry if this is o/t. Just an observation.

They are definitely different blue hoodies, and I agree with the poster above who said it is because of the sleeves. The happy, smiley pic has a set-in sleeve (ie. one that is sewn into the armhole). The arrest pic has a raglan sleeve (ie. one that is sewn to the front, back and neckline of the top.)

*A former sewer here. :)

I dunno..between the color and the shape of the hood itself, it looks like the same hoodie to me. The hoodie is pulled up close to the neck in the arrest photos-couldn't that obscure the shoulder seams we see in the happy photo where the neckline is lower?

Nancy B Thanks so much, I thought the shirts were the same, just pre and post washing but it appears now that the shoulder seems are not the same. Guess that BUSTS that myth wide open!:clap::clap::clap:

One thing I do notice in those photos above is that JB is not wearing his wedding ring. Wasn't there some rumour that he 'lost' it about the time of the motions hearing? Sorry if this is o/t. Just an observation.

Does anyone have a pic that shows him the wearing the ring? Around the time of the hearing is when I first remember hearing 'he isn't wearing one'. Prior to 7-17 he wasn't her atty, I'm beginning to question whether he ever wore one to begin with or at least ever wore it when "working".

Ok, I'm sure this has been said many times over....he is not that cute! He looks like...well someone in one of those college movies I'll remember. Wow. Really think about her obsession w/ him....where does that come from? Sorry....O/T

Enjoying all the pics and the commentary, though! :crazy:

Well, I was chatting with someone on here yesterday. She said that Full Sail is a school for rich kids. His dad is wealthy. I think this may be her reason for becoming so fond of him.

Has anyone seen these pictures? I'd post, but don't know how!! Theres one of her at her uncles wedding and another with her kissing some guy I've never seen!
http://.net/index.php?topic=3221.20

Has anyone seen these pictures? I'd post, but don't know how!! Theres one of her at her uncles wedding and another with her kissing some guy I've never seen!
http://.net/index.php?topic=3221.20

I have seen most of those, but I hadn't seen the one of her actually at the wedding. I wish she was standing up, so we could see her belly.

I have seen most of those, but I hadn't seen the one of her actually at the wedding. I wish she was standing up, so we could see her belly.

If that little wrinkle at the edge of the table is what it appears to be I can see why there are no pix of her standing up. That would have been the proof in the pudding that there was a bun in the oven.

She looks so young, hard to imagine that was taken 3.5 years ago.

cid_000c01c903079239dd903891814BSte.jpg

She looks pregnant to me ..

She also got consideringly better looking with age ..

Hey guys!

Please understand that I in NO WAY support Casey - as a matter of fact...almost detest her for what she has (obviously) done.

However - the pokes at her dress are kinda in left field - I mean she is, what 22? Not sure of the age, so I AIA....but, she honestly doesn't look over the top in her dress...just being her age. Now if she had major clevage hanging out and her butt cheeks hanging out - I would feel differently.

Anywho - she is scum..but let's focus on her expressions, not her clothing (at least since the arrest)...it's pretty irrelevant considering her age.

I agree, she's very cute and knows how to work what her mama gave her..too bad she's so screwed in the head.

On a clothing note, I guarantee little miss chameleon will dress like JB's paralegal at trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back