Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT a second: his write up says LEO

haleighmISTYCOUSINMYsPINFO.jpg

Oops, sorry Fifth, I didn't see you had already posted on MC's comment to him. :blowkiss:

I just read in Haleigh's main forum that Brandon turned 18 on Feb. 4th.

Thanks, Petresq.

That gives 1991 as a birth year. I cast a speculative Sunrise natal relocated to Satsuma for 2/4/1991.

I'd say he's in the clear. The key connections just aren't there.

Thanks,
Soulscape

ETA: The 2/4/1991 birth date has not been confirmed; as FifthEssence just pointed out, his myspace says he's a Leo. Could someone sleuth a little further on him?

2nd Edit: Also, the charts indicate older perp. I sense we're on the wrong track, but am willing to look at a chart if birth date can be confirmed.

Oops, sorry Fifth, I didn't see you had already posted on MC's comment to him. :blowkiss:

no problem...she has 2 comments to him. The one you quoted and the one I linked to photobucket.

We need to confirm his date of birth...I'm confused...Why would he write on his MySp that he's a Leo and then the main forum have a Feb birthday? huh?

no problem...she has 2 comments to him. The one you quoted and the one I linked to photobucket.

We need to confirm his date of birth...I'm confused...Why would he write on his MySp that he's a Leo and then the main forum have a Feb birthday? huh?

I never go according to the main forum as being fact unless the statement has an actual link to prove it, when it comes to birthdates, addresses, convictions & arrests, etc. Alot of it is opinion, but still noteworthy. JMO, and I mean no harsh intent with saying that, only that maybe everyone is so quick to help out that stuff gets posted without proper research...and then it stays there and doesn't get deleted even after it's proven incorrect info.

Thanks White Hawk....do you happen to know his last name? I know his first is Brandon -- is the last Overstreet? Or is that a street name or something do you know?

Sorry I took so long to get back...Yes, his last name is Overstreet.

I absolutely hate to bring this up again...but I've posted about it and still haven't heard anything on it here. During one of the original foot searches, a makeshift lean-to chair was found in some woods. I cannot, for the life of me, find out which set of woods or direct area this chair made out of sticks was found. In looking at this chair, it seems as though the garrote, or rubbery fabric tie, used for the backing of the chair is rather newish. It also appears that the bottom left (when looking at the picture, so in all reality it would be the bottom right when the person as well as the chair is facing forward) is wet. I am wondering if maybe the wetness could be urine, so as to keep snakes away. I don't think it's wet or damp from the weather, b/c the whole chair would be wet. It could be important to note that a person could actually lay down facing the back of the chair. I noticed that the garrote actually looks stretched in certain spots. I'm thinking the person's weight has everything to do with that. I learned how to make furniture out of sticks in the girlscouts, when I was a kid. I believe this person could have learned in the boyscouts. I believe this person could weigh between 160-190 based on the stretched portion of the garrote. Also, based on the stretched area, I don't think they are extremely tall in stature, b/c of where the deepest stretched parts lay. I believe this chair is important and was used by the perp. Since I haven't received a response, and I think it's important to find out where it was found, on what day, approximate time, etc...I'm posting the pic so you can all see how eery it feels to look at it. Somebody knew just what the hell they were doing and they used it to scope out little Haleigh...maybe even used it for another sinister reason. Ok, well, here goes...

6a00d8341bf67c53ef011278f82b0228a4-800wi

Jersey I could prob agree with you because of their age difference. The MySpace entry though is from Lindsy isn't it? Tommy's wife? That's what I thought.

Misty had 2 MySpace a/c's. One of them had this pic on it as her default. I'll have to go back and check the friend id's now. I'll delete my post if it's wrong and hope I didn't confuse anyone. Gotta give me a few minutes...:blowkiss:

Found this (too old), still looking other places:

First Name Last Name Birthday City State Records
BRANDON J OVERSTREET 1977-05-22 Ashland OR View Public Record
BRANDON S OVERSTREET 1973-08-22 Hattiesburg MS View Public Record

Total records: 2

These doggone minors are so hard to sleuth! Anyways, I found him on facebook and sent him a friend request, we'll see what happens!

Thanx Lovejac! I searched through all of his old myspace comments (5 pages). Not one happy bday post even though it goes back a couple of yrs. :confused:

searched intelius, youngest was 22. Not giving up yet guys!

Thanx Lovejac! I searched through all of his old myspace comments (5 pages). Not one happy bday post even though it goes back a couple of yrs. :confused:

Ha ha, I did that too! Maybe he was too stoned to realize it was his birthday!

BTW, if he accepts my friend request (yikes, I kinda did that without thinking!) does anyone know if I can un-friend him later, so he can't see my page :eek:

I've never wanted to un-friend anyone before and want to make sure I can!

Jersey I could prob agree with you because of their age difference. The MySpace entry though is from Lindsy isn't it? Tommy's wife? That's what I thought.

Beck, I'm right. This is Misty's MySpace a/c. Remember, Misty has 2 a/c's that we know of. 1 is old & 1 is new, which somebody has been logging into everyday. If you hover over the default pics, or their link name, your computer will show their "friend" id. This is Misty's friend id: 88648517. Lindsy's a/c has her kids for the default right now. :blowkiss:

(bold me) :floorlaugh: Too funny! Yes, I believe you can delete your friendship, but I hope you didn't use your real picture. If so, please hurry up and change it. I'm even wondering if I should change my picture on here. I warn my boys against using their pics on the internet, and here I am using it on WS! I have a MySpace a/c but it's private so that strangers can't see my albums & comments, etc. Then my 15 year old just told me that you can view someone's private a/c. He going to find out how his buddy did it tomorrow in school. I happen to think it's old news, before MySpace was actually told they'd be held responsible if they didn't clean things up. I think it's harder to hack now.

Ha ha, I did that too! Maybe he was too stoned to realize it was his birthday!

BTW, if he accepts my friend request (yikes, I kinda did that without thinking!) does anyone know if I can un-friend him later, so he can't see my page :eek:

I've never wanted to un-friend anyone before and want to make sure I can!

I have sent a PM to the poster who posted the 2/4 bday asking if they could tell me or link me to where they found the info...waiting for reply.

These doggone minors are so hard to sleuth!

Yes, they are because they haven't established any type of public records yet.

I just spent hours catching up on all the posts since Wednesday, the day of the doc dump. I'm awestruck with all the fantastic work going on here in my absence. :clap: Brava! Bravo! :clap: I was especially thrilled to see WhiteHawk here, who isn't afraid to call Putnam Co Sheriff's Office to tell them our suspicions. :clap: I'm tickled pink. :woohoo:

The work done on this thread by everyone is the perfect example how people can work together and how astrology should be used. I can't say enough about the super work by such wonderful sleuths. It's an honor to be here. :blowkiss: :woohoo:

Go to the Hayleigh forum and look on the myspace links thread. Misty's cousin Charlies birthday is 2/4 and his headline says "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what ya got, and remember what you had " . OMG

Go to the Hayleigh forum and look on the myspace links thread. Misty's cousin Charlies birthday is 2/4 and his headline says "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what ya got, and remember what you had " . OMG

Thank you. Yes, it appears the poster mixed up the dates. Sorry for bringing in a bad date. With that said, I have checked databases in FL, TN, and MI and still can't find any info. He spent 2 yrs. in a juvi jail, but I guess there are no available records. Again, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993