WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #7

{{{{Thank you JVK!}}}}} I knew if anyone could clarify it would be you!

This (and the diagnosis of Strep Throat I rec'd this morning) kept me tossing and turning all night - I just could not stop worrying about that truck. I'm normally *not a worrier (must have been the fever?).

I am still pondering the possibility that the abuduction attempt and Lindsey's case are connected - and keeping the info re: the SO's "group" in mind as well - I keep feeling like we have a huge puzzle here - and we have all the pieces - we're just not connecting them right .......something's being overlooked.....(ouch) ...my head hurts...... :eek:uch:

...............and to make matters worse {{{{of course}}}} I forgot to get batteries for my mouse w/I picked up my prescription this am! :doh:

Awwww i'm so sorry for your strep....it's pretty nasty to have that....
I actually just got a diagnosis too today...
well it's almost 6am and i just got back from the ER....
we've been on vacation in Virginia all week and i've been checking in alot and posting here and there...
but on the way home today, i barely made it all the way back....
thought i'd end up in the emergency room in NYC....
but thankfully made it back home to NH first....
i could barely stand up by CT....
i found out a have a very bad UTI and possibly a kidney infection! :(
But now i'm home....and am on antibiotics and pain meds....
i'm still in a ton of pain though....
I'm going to try to get some sleeo and hopefully get on later and hopefully being able to contribute a little more to help Lindsey now that i'm home....
Oh Lindsey....where are you baby girl?????
:(
I wish we could log on and just hear good news about you for once.....
I'll talk to you all later....
FEEL BETTER LADYBUG!!

Larger Views: 600x548 (142kb) / 1988x1819 (988kb)

The park is located 16 miles west of Olympia on Highway 8 near McCleary.
Take Exit 104 off I-5 and travel west.
The park is on the left.

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/ORV/Brochure.html

Contact Information
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
STRADDLELINE ORV PARK
15015 STATE ROUTE 8 WEST
McCLEARY, WA 98557

Phone: (360) 495-3054
Fax: (360) 495-0051
Email: Straddleline_ORV@centurytel.net

I hear there may be some activity here but i cant confirm it....

Lotsa!
Please don't forget to include the VFW Hall where there might have been a dance or other event-we still don't know if there was a function there that particular night.

Larger Views: 600x548 (142kb) / 1988x1819 (988kb)

The park is located 16 miles west of Olympia on Highway 8 near McCleary.
Take Exit 104 off I-5 and travel west.
The park is on the left.

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/ORV/Brochure.html

Contact Information
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
STRADDLELINE ORV PARK
15015 STATE ROUTE 8 WEST
McCLEARY, WA 98557

Phone: (360) 495-3054
Fax: (360) 495-0051
Email: Straddleline_ORV@centurytel.net

I hear there may be some activity here but i cant confirm it....

what kind of "activity" do you mean? I know they searched it a week or two ago. Are they searching it again?

This weekend is the Northwest Quad Nationals so it should be pretty busy. I wonder if that is what the "activity" that seventeenseconds is referring to.

I wouldn't think the Quads would be it since she mentioned about the activity. It is pretty normal for them to be held, isn't it? Could be an accident of some kind tho which would bring the emergency services out there.

I am still checking the news stories and haven't found anything yet.

I wouldn't think the Quads would be it since she mentioned people chattering about the activity. It is pretty normal for them to be held, isn't it? Could be an accident of some kind tho which would bring the emergency services out there.

I am still checking the news stories and haven't found anything yet.

I called a friend who usually goes to these activities at the ORV park and of course this weekend he didn't go. Ugh.

I didn't see where she mentioned "people chattering about the activity" but I see that she edited the info so I'm assuming she removed that statement for some reason.

I called a friend who usually goes to these activities at the ORV park and of course this weekend he didn't go. Ugh.

I didn't see where she mentioned "people chattering about the activity" but I see that she edited the info so I'm assuming she removed that statement for some reason.
Sorry, she didn't say that...I guess I was assuming as much. ;) I changed my post.

sorry i was so vague...what i heard is that there is an rv park around mccleary and that the caretaker just got fired and his computer was taken from him...thats what some of the locals are saying...i am assuming that it's this park i posted. i also heard that the guy who got fired' daughter was friends with Lindsey...just what i heard...cant comfirm

Now THAT sounds like news to me! Thanks, Seventeen~

If the man did have a daughter her age, he could have used his daughter's myspace to put himself in contact with Lindsey. Interesting!!

Who was it asking about the caretaker there? Scandi?

sorry i was so vague...what i heard is that there is an rv park around mccleary and that the caretaker just got fired and his computer was taken from him...thats what some of the locals are saying...i am assuming that it's this park i posted. i also heard that the guy who got fired' daughter was friends with Lindsey...just what i heard...cant comfirm

Until we get something from the media stating all of this.. I'm going with rumor not fact.

Yes, it is a rumor until we can confirm it. However, I am very glad Seventeen is keeping us up on the latest info about town. At this point, I will take anything we can get.

Maybe someone should contact a local reporter and let them go check it out. ;)

That's why I think it's local rumors.

If there was a suspect I'm sure the media would have plastered it on their webpages by now.
I could be wrong.. I don't usually follow cases like this. Maybe the media will have something about it later?

Seventeenseconds, when did this all take place?

my hubby works in town and the girls at his work were talking about this yesterday

my hubby works in town and the girls at his work were talking about this yesterday

Wait. I just re-read your post. Did you mean ORV park or RV park?
We need a list of RV parks around McCleary too if it's RV park rather than the ORV park.

The only RV parks I'm finding near McCleary are in Elma and Shelton.

Maybe there is one in McCleary that isn't listed on line?

the rv i believe...i did a search last night and thats the only one that came up..im a east coast girl originally...so i dont really know the difference orv rv sorry about that

I couldn't find any listings last night..so i just thought it was the only one on the list

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back