FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lawyer in FL who really gets around. He represented Perry's ex in a child support issue and I believe several people in the Cummings-Sheffield circle.

And now I really must take a break from all of this as I am feeling depressed and, well, I've got my own beautiful children to take care of!

:(

Nice find tho Eliza avalon... it is hard on mothers with small children .. take a short break and spend time with the babes.. but come back to us soon.. like 30 mins. or so.. lol no really whatever you need..

Why would 4 people go to Somers home and try and commit armed robbery 10/21 with all the police around and stuff - what am I missing here?

Why would 4 people go to Somers home and try and commit armed robbery 10/21 with all the police around and stuff - what am I missing here?

Where did you hear that at?? TIA:)

I must be missing something I had not heard that.

what ??? link please.. dT stated she leaves her garage open and no bothers anything .. she feels safe at the house and area.. wow

I guess we all missed it LOL Ok this is post # 1000 Im slow as it took me a little over a year, but I made it:)

Congrats.. on 1000 posts... :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I made mine last week... you aren't to slow.. or I am slow too.. lol

ETA: I had 500 or so more posts but they went to cyber land somewhere.. I guess they were not wanted anymore.. lol

time for bed here. sleep tight all....prayers and blessing out to all tonight, esp little Somer's family.....night all.

Search the last name Northrup, there are two that should come up. One is incarcerated, obviously, I mean the other one.
Second on page.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/Search.jsp

This guy was convicted of lewd/lasc battery on a child 12-15 in 2008.
He lives pretty much right across Debarry from her house.
They really need to start letting us know that these guys original charges were. Plea deals are always for lesser offenses and they won't even tell us if the guy took a plea. Grrrr.

Sorry if he's been brought up. I think he was sometime ago, but I couldn't find the link to prove it to myself.

What gets me is sp lives in jacksonville,fl so he came all the way to orange park to babysit.??? something is weird with this .. I don't know I just can't rule out this guy.. wish LE would give clearance on some of the ppl close..

I can't find any news articles about it either.

Busy do you think it could of had something to do with the donations they were collecting?? maybe tried to rob ppl taking donations... ????

Do we know for a fact that there are crossing guards at these locations now or all the time? There could have been construction going on and thats why they were there back when they set up the google earth thing or because they were google earthing the whole thing, this can go way back. Do we have any locals that can tell us that there are cross guards all the time? IMO, and sorry if I missed something

Relative to post #394
I google earthed that same location and concluded that this was not a crossing guard but a construction detour or something similar. You can see the yellow caution sign behind the individual.

ballsy anyway you look at it tho. with le there all week .. 24/7

I wonder if this is a duplex or something? On reverse address lookup the property shows registered to a Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288