NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bad sincerely believed AD was responsible to care for Shaniya, why didn't invite her and the children to stay at his house. He's traveling, house is empty, school right there, etc. Take that back..forgot he is engaged.

Animosity between Brad and his sister, from the beginning. You could see the tension when they were sitting beside each other, neither doing anything to comfort the other. I would be holding my brother's hand, have my arm around him, look at him, something.

Lots of links provided, but 2 that seem to be buried.

Brad's son speaking in front of the house, and chuckles. Somebody help me with that please.

I mentioned that yesterday. It was really obvious when he went inside after he spoke, and let her/sis
fall apart all by herself out there. :banghead:
I did not see the son speak, but his daughter did say he never took care of Shnaiya, and that she had a cigarette burn by her eye from her GRANDMOTHER.
if grandma, AD's mom is a piece of trash too???? NO body took care of this pretty angel.
she should have never been sent there for one more night not ever.

My Opinion Only:
I was just thinking. Maybe AD was pimping the little girl from within the trailer, every time she came there (for drug money). And she set up an agreement with MAM. That morning, or the middle of the night, she put her on the couch for him to do whatever he was going to do - and ends up taking her. The mom freaks because now he has control & her child... That may be why she calls LE to report her missing, but claims she doesn't know what happened to her. This way, she's NOT snitching on MAM & he won't come back to harm her.
But the flaw in this is that, I believe he TOLD LE that AD was doing this to the little girl (hence the human trafficking charge) and admitted to the kidnapping child only. He may have even told LE that SHE set up transaction and he was just the delivery boy! Yet, I still believe he went to the hotel, with the intention of handing her off to someone HE KNEW, for money, (possibly the blue toyota guy) and the person didn't show, MAM got spooked and ended up leaving and killing her in his car. He couldn't take her back because she was already reported missing.

Again, this is only my opinion. And I still think that EVERYONE involved with AD needs to be charged with some degree of murder for little Shaniya. And you cannot tell me that the Aunt (from within the same trailer) didn't have any idea of what was going on... Sorry - there was too much activity within such a small area.

It was also stated (I think by the neighbor) that there was feces smeared on the porch and railing of AD's home.

IIRC, the neighbor stated that the police said: they found a blanket in her trash and mentioned feces being on the hand rail and landing at Shaniya's house.

I attributed to the feces on the handrail etc. to have something to do with the sewer issue in the house. BUT I could be so off track on my thinking ....

Ya know what? I thought the feces was on the neighbor's porch. I read the neighbor's porch, then I read AD's railing...both in media reports of course. I wish we knew for a fact where it was actually located.

Patty - Also, I thought the mentioning of the sewage issue was to quell talk of what Shaniya may have endured in that home. You see, this is why I thought that: If there was a raw sewage leakage, and if they were living in those conditions, then why wasn't the landlord fined? The Board of Health would have fined the landlord right away, that's not something they vote on. Something like that is public record. It would be in some kind of document. Also, if they were living among raw sewage leakage, then one of the charges against Antoinette should include child negliegence/abuse against her 7 y/0 son, and that's not the case right now. Maybe you're right, but what I just stated makes sense...no?

I have a question - not sure if it is off topic or more properly ON topic.

If momster handed Shaniya over to McNeill then how can they charge him with kidnapping? How do you kidnap child that was willingly handed to you by the bio mother? Not that I think this scum should by any means get off for whatever part he played in WHATEVER wrongs were done Shaniya, but is that really the right charge for this situation? Can't they come up with better, more suitable charges like oh, I dunno, murder?

Maybe thats why he admitted taking her but is pleading "Not Guilty" to kidnapping?

Perhaps before making the 911 call, AD/BD/whoever decided to clean up the trailer (think: flush drug paraphernalia). Stops up toilet, overflows. They use blanket to clean up. Gets their act together before making the obligatory 911 call since they knew cops would be coming over.

(^ just another possibility. I still think the blanket had something to do with Shaniya but at this point anything is possible.)

The thing I don't get about the 911 call is: why make it unless AD changed her mind or came out of her stupor and realized what had happened? I thought they had to call because school would know she was absent, etc, so they needed to make their story believable. But if she wasn't re-enrolled anywhere, then why make the call so soon?!?

Well.... IMHO Shaniya had been being abused and/or sold right there in the mh but maybe AD wasn't necessarily consenting to Shaniya being transported to hotel where McNeill arranged to pimp her out to another buyer--he feels entitled since she still owes him more money. Then when AD awakens or comes out of her drug stupor, she realizes it's entirely out of her control and freaks out knowing she won't be able to produce Shaniya to dad. As I said, if she's guilty of anything she is guilty of absolutely everything from the moment she exposed this baby to any of this--legally, morally every way. I'm just saying there's a possibility she may not have been in on MAM's plan to continue pimping her out elsewhere God only knows.

:parrot:

well if she applies for assistance and claims shaniya as hers then the state would demand to know who the father is so they can collect child support. what father would pay support to a woman that does not have physical custody? is there a public database that would have this kind of info? im kinda new to sleuthing.

is there a link to where it states that dogs did not pick up her scent at all. i find that very interesting. does that mean she never really lived in that motor home?? why wouldnt the dogs pick up some kind of scent??
I have a feeling that child was gone several days from that trailer and the trailer was cleaned up. Just a thought :waitasec:

I mentioned that yesterday. It was really obvious when he went inside after he spoke, and let hr fall apart all by herself out there. :banghead:
I did not see the son speak, but his daughter did say he never took care of Shnaiya, and that she had a cigarette burn by her eye from her GRANDMOTHER so if AD's mom is a piece of trash too???? NO body took care of this pretty angel.
she should have never been sent there for one more night not ever.

Interesting didn't the daughter also state on NG the other night how sweet AD was and that couldn't believe she done this? Something like that..

PattyG, your quote by Barbara the mhp lady was eyeopening.. she had never seen the little girl!

So Shaniya was at home all day not attending school... yet she was never outside playing???? Where was she?

I was under the impression that little Shaniya spent most of her time with Aunt Carey, that she was her major caretaker as Daddy was out of town.

I think Cary and Daddy might have had a little power struggle or differences regarding caring for Shaniya, so Dad pulled a fast one and made a deal with sperm-donor to let Shaniya live with her. Knowing that Aunt Cary would fight this arrangement, they let her believe it was only going to be a 2 day visit...

Another thing regarding Daddy and $.... Because you have a few $ does NOT mean that you are smart!:woohoo:

doesnt seem to me that anyonre prepared shaniya to be living somewhere else permanently. no registration at any schools. no transfer of records. daddy didnt give up medical records school transcripts to register her at another school. im sorry but it just doesnt add up.

Exactly,,,that's why I IMOO I said "someone" didn't want this child in the dad's life...There was no forethought whatsoever, to even plan the child's exsistance, away from the Aunt.....Out of sight maybe,,,out of mind.

Ya know what? I thought the feces was on the neighbor's porch. I read the neighbor's porch, then I read AD's railing...both in media reports of course. I wish we knew for a fact where it was actually located.

Patty - Also, I thought the mentioning of the sewage issue was to quell talk of what Shaniya may have endured in that home. You see, this is why I thought that: If there was a raw sewage leakage, and if they were living in those conditions, then why wasn't the landlord fined? The Board of Health would have fined the landlord right away, that's not something they vote on. Something like that is public record. It would be in some kind of document. Also, if they were living among raw sewage leakage, then one of the charges against Antoinette should include child negliegence/abuse against her 7 y/0 son, and that's not the case right now. Maybe you're right, but what I just stated makes sense...no?

Hey Jersey Girl, in the video the neighbor denies it was on her own porch. That interview clearly conveys it was on porch and railing of AD/BD's trailer not her's. Also, I don't think distinguishing Shaniya's own waste from sewage (on the blanket) will present CSI technicians w any problem whatsoever.

:parrot:

I have a feeling that child was gone several days from that trailer and the trailer was cleaned up. Just a thought :waitasec:

I wonder if Mom gave LE something that really belonged to Shaniya for them to track?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member