AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I take pictures.. my computer automatically knows the camera and date take... without a stamp also showing... I don't know how.. but it does, maybe memory card or type of camera?

All digital cameras put data on an image called "EXIF Data". When you first buy a camera, it gets you to set the date and time... well, from there on out, the camera marks the image with the time you took it (as well as all kinds of other stuff, like your F-stop, lens range and lens zoom, if you used a flash, and if it has an internal gps it marks the image with exact coordinates where you took the image, etc. ) Sometimes EXIF data can be off on date and time if the camera wasn't properly programmed with the right time and date, so it takes looking at the camera internal data to see what is programmed in it.

Hope that helps... anyone with a digital camera can read their exif data in most imaging programs.

Hi everyone this is my first time posting but I have been lurking in the Gabriel threads since early on. I am amazed at how great you all are at digging up information.

This case is just heartbreaking. I have an 8 month old daughter and can't even imagine something bad happening to her. I just continue to pray that Gabriel is ok.

I had a little to add on the Tylenol thing. Since I have an 8 month old (as well as a 7 year old and 2 year old) we usually have some on hand. Here is a pic of a bottle I have that looks exactly like the one Gabriel has. This is a newer bottle only purchased a few weeks ago (I threw all of my old ones out after the last recall). It is just regular concentrated infants tylenol.

Hope the pictures shows up, I am not sure if I did it right.

010.jpg

It was mentioned earlier today, I believe, she had a friend in maybe Chester,TX., or am I dreaming this!

Woah, missed that post. I just did see what Tammi posted about spreading lies on her site. Her litigation lawyer is going to draw up paperwork for her to post warnings about spreading lies. It is against the law to spread lies. So be careful what you "wright" on her site. Paraphrased of what she wrote.

I guess "wrighting" lies is bad according to Tammi, but nothing wrong with telling lies?

OK, maybe I'm missing something but...if T actually has a real no kidding attorney, wouldn't that attorney's first order of business be to tell her to cancel all her TV appearances, as well as firmly tell her to completely stop posting anything on computer?

(Whether she'd comply or not is another issue... But at least the attorney would have attempted to act in T's best interest.)

I figure it's best for LE if she just posts away--so hopefully she's not good at taking advice--if it's ever offered. :)

Extremely well put. Hilarious too. I saw that misspelling on FB and thought the same thing to myself. Maybe shes referring to the " Religious Wright " ? lololol

I also now have the attorney's name and some interesting info on him, from a comment by her. Looks like he owns a tobacco company in Cambodia???

Hi everyone this is my first time posting but I have been lurking in the Gabriel threads since early on. I am amazed at how great you all are digging up information.

This case is just heartbreaking. I have an 8 month old daughter and can't even imagine something bad happening to her. I just continue to pray that Gabriel is ok.

I had a little to ad on the Tylenol thing. Since I have a 7 month old (as well as a 7 year old and 2 year old) we usually have some on hand. Here is a pic of a bottle I have that looks exactly like the one Gabriel has. This is a newer bottle only purchased a few weeks ago (I threw all of my old ones out after the last recall). It is just regular concentrated infants tylenol.

010.jpg

Welcome...that's a much better picture. I've always believed it was just plain infant tylenol....good work! My 8 month grndson would love to chew on the top as it made his gums feel good!

Hi everyone this is my first time posting but I have been lurking in the Gabriel threads since early on. I am amazed at how great you all are at digging up information.

I had a little to add on the Tylenol thing. Since I have a 7 month old (as well as a 7 year old and 2 year old) we usually have some on hand. Here is a pic of a bottle I have that looks exactly like the one Gabriel has. This is a newer bottle only purchased a few weeks ago (I threw all of my old ones out after the last recall). It is just regular concentrated infants tylenol.

010.jpg

Thank you! You absolutely did it right! :)

mommavi1181 Welcome to WS ! Thank you so much for that picture, I believe that is it :)

Welcome, mommavi1181! I was hoping someone would produce exactly that picture - thanks so much!

Thanks all for the welcome!

I still worry about the way little Gabriel looked in the pictures though. I keep going back and forth between tired and drugged. I am just praying he was only tired.

I had a little to add on the Tylenol thing. Since I have an 8 month old (as well as a 7 year old and 2 year old) we usually have some on hand. Here is a pic of a bottle I have that looks exactly like the one Gabriel has. This is a newer bottle only purchased a few weeks ago (I threw all of my old ones out after the last recall). It is just regular concentrated infants tylenol.

010.jpg

:wave::Welcome-12-june:

I can't access photobucket from work. Thanks for the pic anyway.

ETA: From the other responses, sounds like I was wrong about the Tylenol bottle. Thanks again for the pic.

If someone already gave their thoughts I apologize, playing catch up still. I can think of one reason why the hand off was in San Antonio, it could be from where the couple was coming from in Mexico that San Antonio would have been the 1/2 way mark for both EJ and our mystery couple.

Also ... allegedly the headquarters for the Colonic Society that oversees the Colonics industry or something is right in SA as well, which TPS allegedly belonged to. The FBI were talking to people there from what I read recently, but nothing has come out on that yet.

Like I said before, she got busted in FL pretty quick so she didn't know not to sign onto her My Space (I think that is how they got her). Maybe they are just at a dead end.

Right, Dairygirl! EJ thought she was so smart, she left the comment "kiss my *advertiser censored** suckas!" with her mood as adventurous on her MS page, and a day later, she was arrested and in the pokey, LOL! I'm a firm believer in karma for the most part, and if that wasn't sweet justice coming to kick her in her own butt, I don't know what is! :innocent:

It was mentioned earlier today, I believe, she had a friend in maybe Chester,TX., or am I dreaming this!

Who has a friend in Chester? Where was it mentioned? Chester is close enough to me and small enough that I will go there and literally go door to door handing out flyers. I will also go to area churches, hospitals in Livingston, Woodville, Jasper and other outlying area clinics, as well as Walmart (sorry no Targets in that area). If someone can confirm who has a friend in Chester and that it was mentioned today, I will be in Chester and surrounding area tomorrow.

Right, Dairygirl! EJ thought she was so smart, she left the comment "kiss my *advertiser censored** suckas!" with her mood as adventurous on her MS page, and a day later, she was arrested and in the pokey, LOL! I'm a firm believer in karma for the most part, and if that wasn't sweet justice coming to kick her in her own butt, I don't know what is! :innocent:

Wheeee! I LOVE your post!!!

I believe that Elizabeth was drugging Gabriel with the 'medicine', and after he was very drowsy, she suffocated him (as she herself stated to Logan), with a pillow.

As has been mentioned before, this is known as a 'soft kill'.

I believe she then did what she also stated to Logan, she put Gabriel's "dead, blue body" in a dumpster.

It breaks my heart that I see this as the most logical thing that happened to this precious baby boy, but I do.

The other explanations have too many holes, and are far too complicated, in my opinion.

Well said!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

My bizarre fear, based on these photos --- was are these Gabriel's last moments before EJ takes his life and she is recording how he finally looked? Yeuch!!!!

I don't know where that little flag waving surrender/truce smilie is but I concede, it's a standard tylenol bottle....as you can tell, I'm not easily swayed. lol
Thanks for the pic mammavi and welcome to WS. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member