OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, newbies and other non-Topix-types might enjoy reviewing pages 28-9 et al. of the "Missing Eufaula family - KFOR" thread. The division between the families may in fact be quite revealing. Germane to the case? Quite. Solution therein? Who knows.

Okay, I see I've lost some info about this case that I had stored in my mind. Can someone remind me who GB is and any relation he may have to this case however small as I was getting him mixed up with RS.

I've now refreshed my memory as to RS so I know who that person is, but am still drawing a blank on GB.
Thanks,
jt

Okay, I see I've lost some info about this case that I had stored in my mind. Can someone remind me who GB is and any relation he may have to this case however small as I was getting him mixed up with RS.

I've now refreshed my memory as to RS so I know who that person is, but am still drawing a blank on GB.
Thanks,
jt

GB is Gary Brandon. Eufaula pastor who said the Jamisons were seeing spirits and demons.

Is the man with the shipping container the same neighbor that reported the truck and whos phone number might have been the last number ever dailed by Bobby or is that a different guy?

The man with the shipping container is allegedly the last person to see the Jamisons alive. He lives on the mountain and spoke to them that morning.
The number pulled from the cell # I believe is a different local number.

Another Oriah question.

Can the dogs smell the remains of someone who was dragged in the woods behind a 4 wheeler?

Dogs could easily trail a body dragged behind a vehicle. However, we are talking over a year later. A trailing dog will not be able to follow that trail that much later. If there were remains left behind in this type of theoretical scenario, and the area was completely undisturbed a year later, there are certain HRD dogs that would hit on remains and then as a handler you could put together the possible trail.
Understand?

Dogs could easily trail a body dragged behind a vehicle. However, we are talking over a year later. A trailing dog will not be able to follow that trail that much later. If there were remains left behind in this type of theoretical scenario, and the area was completely undisturbed a year later, there are certain HRD dogs that would hit on remains and then as a handler you could put together the possible trail.
Understand?

Yes, I understand.

So, it sounds like what we need to do is all chip in to buy a ground penetrating sonar then all of us descend on southeastern Oklahoma and sonar that entire mountain so that we can call it "cleared". Then maybe that would lead to at least a few clues as to where to search next.

Incidentally, newbies and other non-Topix-types might enjoy reviewing pages 28-9 et al. of the "Missing Eufaula family - KFOR" thread. The division between the families may in fact be quite revealing. Germane to the case? Quite. Solution therein? Who knows.

I'm only a little ways into the Topix thread, but this was interesting to me:

"MBA: I'm Sherilyn's Mother and I'm sorry that you are so negative. Bob Sr. had a lot of problems. You are right, greed is a high factor and i know it.
Bob Sr. would never harm Madyson. That is his only Grand-Child and only heir. Read court doc. She is worth alot. You need to turn your thoughts to good ole Uncle Jack Jamison and Billy Mangum, Sherilyn,s X. They actually know each other, they actually have the same Attorney. I don't care for where Uncle Jack lives. I need as many people as posible to help find out what happened. I have a small family and have lost another daughter due to a bee sting.(Sept. 27, 2007 I' ve had enough."

How much money did Uncle Jack receive from Bobby Sr.'s will, and how much MORE money would he receive if Bobby Jr. and Madyson were dead? I recall seeing how much money Bobby Sr. left behind somewhere in this thread; it didn't seem like a very significant amount? Also, wouldn't it take seven years for anyone to receive Bobby Jr. and Madyson's portion? They would need to be declared legally dead first. Seems like a lot to go through (would they have been lured to the mountain? Or followed?) for a not very large sum, especially when split however many ways.

The family feud (plus Bobby Sr.'s drug use and ties to the mafia?? Is the latter even true??) does add an interesting and frustrating twist to the whole thing!

On a side note, Discovery Investigation will be airing an hour-long show about the Jamison disappearance in December...

Whoops, I should really read before I post! From what Sherilyn's mother says, Madyson was the sole heir and Uncle Jack was the administrator of the will. Hmmm.

And what hath blogtalk radio wrought, re: Find the Jamisons, tonight?

Best friends since '98....Sherilyn intense, strong-willed....speaks of S. in past tense....S. met B. in 2002....Bobby "like no other man I ever met"....doesn't "have an evil bone in his body"....Madyson "has a good spirit about her"....not a talker....Jamisons "had their problems too...sometimes got blown out of proportion...they were good people overall"...."Madyson wanted blonde hair"...."it's probably back to light brown again"....

...."Sherilyn was bipolar, they were both suffering from a great deal of depression in the last year, year and a half, before they went missing"....FtJ thinks graffiti on abandoned truck was done by S*....thinks S. was in "up" cycle at the time of disappearance....says there were 39 separate searches "according to the sheriff"....

....no witness protection, lists four reasons: mind-changing Sherilyn; Colton; Bobby & mother; Maisie...."I know that whatever happened was not intentional by any of the Jamisons"....judicial issues in re: witness protection? "I don't think they were doing drugs"....both on disability, struggling to make payments on home...."Bobby's mom was helping them out, too"....summer of 2009 "they had hired a man...supposed to be a handyman for room & board"....

ETA
* or at least Sherilyn would have seen and enjoyed it; not too clear on this but I thought it was said that S. might have done it

(cont.)

...."According to Sherilyn, on 01 Sept 2009, "he sat down face to face with her and said he was a white (supremacist) and you have Indian blood and I could very well kill you and you would deserve to die"....Sherilyn locked herself in a closet "where the guns were"...."She put the gun to his head and said 'I'm not joking, you need to go'"...(held? fired? gun near his feet) said, "you'd better run"....happened "in July some time"....

....chatroom listener: "When they searched the house, how did it look?"..."The way it was described to me was in their master bedroom there were clothes all over the floor"...attributes this to Sherilyn's depression...big luggage said not to be missing....her rings were there? "and she never left without her rings"....

....doesn't know whether or not keys were in ignition, says sheriff said two different things at two different times....placement of the truck odd: "looks like they were leaving and someone pulled up on 'em"...."If they've done something wrong, if they were involved in drugs...we just want them home"....

So, it sounds like what we need to do is all chip in to buy a ground penetrating sonar then all of us descend on southeastern Oklahoma and sonar that entire mountain so that we can call it "cleared". Then maybe that would lead to at least a few clues as to where to search next.

Good thought- but I'm thinking naaaa..... we don't need to chip in there, we already have it, lol...unless someone knows if one of the Jamisons has something very identifiable on them right now and they fall in the search coordinates?

Abstract:

A ground-penetrating sonar echo locating device uses acoustic energy to locate underground structures, such as piping. A transducer, driven with two frequencies whose amplitudes would be rapidly attenuated in surface or through-the-ground transmission, is directed toward the ground through a silastic waveguide having a non-linear characteristic that produces a narrow beam of acoustic energy having neglible side lobes at a third frequency that is relatively unattenuated in ground transmission to produce reflections indicative of sub-soil conditions

(cont.)

...."According to Sherilyn, on 01 Sept 2009, "he sat down face to face with her and said he was a white (supremacist) and you have Indian blood and I could very well kill you and you would deserve to die"....Sherilyn locked herself in a closet "where the guns were"...."She put the gun to his head and said 'I'm not joking, you need to go'"...(held? fired? gun near his feet) said, "you'd better run"....happened "in July some time"....

....chatroom listener: "When they searched the house, how did it look?"..."The way it was described to me was in their master bedroom there were clothes all over the floor"...attributes this to Sherilyn's depression...big luggage said not to be missing....her rings were there? "and she never left without her rings"....

....doesn't know whether or not keys were in ignition, says sheriff said two different things at two different times....placement of the truck odd: "looks like they were leaving and someone pulled up on 'em"...."If they've done something wrong, if they were involved in drugs...we just want them home"....

Thanks for paraphrasing again...I missed it again. ;)

And I am just going to add (MOO of course) ...there were no keys found in the truck. At least, not before the SO left the scene that evening. But since the scene was not secured overnight, who knows?

Evidence is the bee-ach in this case.

Oriah says to 'Evidence Keepers of Jamison's case'.... time is running out and Hanukkah is one day closer than it was yesterday. Cough up the evidence, however it needs to be coughed. Thank you.

Hello again, sorry I have been in and out a lot lately...But I have really not had much to contribute. But I might be able to help a little here. As far as the keys go, there were a set of keys in her purse, but they were her set of keys, not Bobby's set. His set has not been found. I am totally on board with the whole evidence is a bee-ach here.

As far as the GPR goes maybe Oriah could shed some addtional light...When ever I have searched with GPR it was a machine about the size of a lawn mower that they pushed over the ground and then it came up on a little screen. Do they make different size GPR units? I am just thinking that they probably aren't underground, so you should be able to see the remains. And it would be VERY difficult to scan that large of an area with a lawn mower size GPR. Would FLIR be useful? I was working a local case where they were using a helicopter and FLIR looking for a victim of a 30 year old murder case. Not sure how that would work out.

As far as the will and how uncle jack got his hands on the $$. We are all scratching our heads. What I can say is last I knew the $$ from estate would not transfer to ANY beneficiary's until PROBATE is done. And last I knew they were still working on Bob Sr.'s taxes. I will post the link to the court documents below. As it stands Starlet entered into a global family agreement with Jack and Amos agreeing to them getting $180,000. "inheritance outside of probate and they agree to accept the said sum in full consideration of and and all claims against the estate". So long story short, Starlet made a deal with Jack and Amos to take the $180,000 and in return they allowed her to be the personal representative of the estate, and they promised not to go after more of Bobby Srs. estate at a later time. But it also mentions that as far as Bob Sr.s personal assets went they were awarded to whom ever currently had possession of them (I am pretty sure that Jack had ALL of his assests at the time). I agree $180,000 would not seem like enough money to kill Madyson, but then again people kill for A LOT less. And truely I don't believe that they thought this is how it would go down. I don't think anyone expected Starlet to come back and try to get anything from the estate, since her and Bob were divorced. So he potentially could have recieved well over $850,000.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2551780&db=Oklahoma

Oh,

I also wanted to mention that the WHOLE house was trashed, not just the bedroom. But this was the typical condition of the house. Clothes all over the floor, etc.

And there were two guys that own property up near there (for hunting purposes, they don't live on the mountain) that found the truck, then they reported it to the neighbor, who then called another neighbor, who called law enforcement.

I am still scratching my head on the whole having money problems. There was a crap load (technical term) of cash found, there were even uncashed checks. Oriah can you help us out with the check stub and if it was a Social Security back payment?

As far as the keys go, there were a set of keys in her purse, but they were her set of keys, not Bobby's set. His set has not been found. [/url]
SBM.

I'm sure I read that the truck was found locked, with the keys in the ignition.

Sorry, but I don't remember where I read that.

Hi mtrooper, I suspect you may be as busy as I am so will keep this short. GPR units do come in several sizes and a variety of diffferent frequencies. However, moo- any and all would be useless in this case due to location as well as purpose.
FLIR, a good possibility. And again, I reiterate- I'm working on a blackhawk or similar SAR bird, which I think- extremely useful in search efforts at this point.

Hello again, sorry I have been in and out a lot lately...But I have really not had much to contribute. But I might be able to help a little here. As far as the keys go, there were a set of keys in her purse, but they were her set of keys, not Bobby's set. His set has not been found. I am totally on board with the whole evidence is a bee-ach here.

As far as the GPR goes maybe Oriah could shed some addtional light...When ever I have searched with GPR it was a machine about the size of a lawn mower that they pushed over the ground and then it came up on a little screen. Do they make different size GPR units? I am just thinking that they probably aren't underground, so you should be able to see the remains. And it would be VERY difficult to scan that large of an area with a lawn mower size GPR. Would FLIR be useful? I was working a local case where they were using a helicopter and FLIR looking for a victim of a 30 year old murder case. Not sure how that would work out.

As far as the will and how uncle jack got his hands on the $$. We are all scratching our heads. What I can say is last I knew the $$ from estate would not transfer to ANY beneficiary's until PROBATE is done. And last I knew they were still working on Bob Sr.'s taxes. I will post the link to the court documents below. As it stands Starlet entered into a global family agreement with Jack and Amos agreeing to them getting $180,000. "inheritance outside of probate and they agree to accept the said sum in full consideration of and and all claims against the estate". So long story short, Starlet made a deal with Jack and Amos to take the $180,000 and in return they allowed her to be the personal representative of the estate, and they promised not to go after more of Bobby Srs. estate at a later time. But it also mentions that as far as Bob Sr.s personal assets went they were awarded to whom ever currently had possession of them (I am pretty sure that Jack had ALL of his assests at the time). I agree $180,000 would not seem like enough money to kill Madyson, but then again people kill for A LOT less. And truely I don't believe that they thought this is how it would go down. I don't think anyone expected Starlet to come back and try to get anything from the estate, since her and Bob were divorced. So he potentially could have recieved well over $850,000.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2551780&db=Oklahoma

Correct again on the keys. Any keys found in the truck were not the ignition keys for the truck. Sorry, should have clarified that earlier.

Respectfully, I'm sure you read that somewhere also. However, it was incorrect information put out by the media.

SBM.

I'm sure I read that the truck was found locked, with the keys in the ignition.

Sorry, but I don't remember where I read that.

Oh,

I also wanted to mention that the WHOLE house was trashed, not just the bedroom. But this was the typical condition of the house. Clothes all over the floor, etc.

And there were two guys that own property up near there (for hunting purposes, they don't live on the mountain) that found the truck, then they reported it to the neighbor, who then called another neighbor, who called law enforcement.

I am still scratching my head on the whole having money problems. There was a crap load (technical term) of cash found, there were even uncashed checks. Oriah can you help us out with the check stub and if it was a Social Security back payment?

Yes, I can. Give me a day- been busy as all heck here.
As for the money problems....little- did you follow the chapter 7 bankrupcy through to completion? or was it dismissed or altered in the legal process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member