MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we what kind of dogs LE had there... scent dogs or cadaver dogs?

Lets also not forget the dogs tracked PB to a parking spot in the parking lot and lost her scent there. IIRC the parking lot is in the opposite direction of where she would have walked to get something to eat.

It has not been established LBC lived there full time. I do not believe he did, but was just staying there Monday night because it got late and when MJ had to go to work it was decided he pick LBC in the morning after work and bring him (home) to another family members. - Odd how MJ aluded to LBC living there, why wouldn't he say take him home? :loser: hth (jmo)

It almost seems as if DB didn't want LBC or MJ at the apt alone with PB while she wasn't there or while she was at work. MJ (allegedly arrives) 15 minutes after DB left out of the apt and all DB knew is that MJ was coming to the apt to pick up LBC. Then, later we heard about Laundry, packing etc..I don't think DB wanted anyone of them there alone with PB but DB knew MJ had the key and/or perhaps LBC did too. I still can't understand why LBC would have a key.

I can't find the pictures!! :tears: :tears:

If anyone can find them it would be wonderful. I think seeing the apartment and complex will answer some questions.

I can't find the pictures!! :tears: :tears:

If anyone can find them it would be wonderful. I think seeing the apartment and complex will answer some questions.

I think I remember seeing a good picture of the actual building on one of the FB groups. I can't remember which group. G. Angel guy was leaving out of the building. Don't cry, you'll make me cry

Reisterstown Apartments

If this works, here is a close up of the front door of their particular building (6520 Eberle Dr.)
6520 Eberle Dr, Baltimore, MD 21215 - Google Maps

This web page has some very good photos of the exterior. Each apartment has a patio/balcony, with a sliding glass door. But it doesn't look like you can access the patios/balconies from the exterior of the building:
http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Maryland/Baltimore/Reisterstown-Square-Apartments/12105/

There's a phone number, if anyone local wants to call and find out about the locks (if that's withing TOS here).

If someone could post a link for the case archive, I know there is some good footage of the front of the building in some photos/video taken in this case.

This is a link to an above view of the apartments.
The parking area is to the left of the apartment where PB was. In "front" of the apartments, and between the apartments and the shopping center across the way.
6520 eberle dr md - Google Maps

The "A" on the map is in front of DB's apartment.
If you follow Eberle Dr. to the left, you'll come to the cross walk to get to the shopping center.

Is this the photo of the apartments?

I found this searching Reisterstown Apartments Google images.

550-367

If this is the right complex, it appears they do have balconeys. Don't think I could see that in earlier pictures. And it appears the ground level or 'garden' apartments also have a patio which looks like it his halfway below ground. I wonder if there is a wall backing up to the lawn or if there are steps from this area leading to the lawn area.

I will be opening a new thread shortly.

(and will bring over some of the photo links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa