FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not viewed the actual petition, but this certainly is a powerful statement if true.. "Parker obtained a temporary restraining order against Smith in 2009 alleging that when she went to pick up their twins from him one day, he demanded to talk to her. She refused and he broke the passenger side window of her car, according to her petition. Smith then allegedly threw car seats from his truck at her vehicle. At one point, he was yelling and cursing at her while holding their daughter. She wrote that he said, "Your day is coming." The same article goes on to say that "Orlando police told a Nancy Grace producer Tuesday that Smith is not a suspect in Parker's disappearance ..." I so wish we knew what LE knows that would rule him out because I can't seem to let it go.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/24/police-seek-info-on-missing-moms-necklace/?hpt=ng_mid

I just cannot get past the huge neon colored sign lit up brightly that screams that within literal minutes of the initial nationwide broadcast of this young woman and her ex(father of two children) on TV duking it out publicly for all the world to see what a volatile relationship that they had(or possibly still had) tho family does seem to indicate that since the taping that these two's relationship had somewhat simmered down, with theor both moving forward with each of their lives SEPERATELY.. That is such a huge deal and seems that a coincidence of a random nature is soooooooooo unlikely.. Tho, I do know never to rule out anything because no matter how UNlikely it may be.. still random abduction is a possibility..

So, for me the 3 avenues are this...
1) Dale teasing Michelle to the point she explodes in anger and just literally brings on the heavy ammo blasting him.. This then setting him off and therefor leading to Michelle being hurt in the heat of passion/anger(I believe this happened more than once in their relationship.. This one setting off the other and then an all out explosive fight ensues)

2) The random abduction and/or carjacking gone wrong.. Or just coincidentally she has had someone on the peripheral that has been lusting from afar and they acted on their Impulses the day it just so happened the court show was broadcast..

3) and this is one where I'm taking into acct the broadcast of the show as well but in a much much more premeditated and intentional way..(this is only in theory and with what little we know this is actually IMO the least likeliest).. And that's Dale having premediTated to harm Michelle.. As in much thought and planning to the point of exploiting the court broadcast to his advantage with the "who'd be stupid enough to kill/harm Michelle on the exact day/literally minutes after our heated court battle was nationally broadcast".. That used as his cover.. As I said that would be premediatated thoroughly and as I also said IMO is least likeliest..

But one things for sure I have learned that no matter how slim of a chance something seems to be, nor how very far fetched a theory may seem to be in it's reaching THE outrageous.. NONE OF THEM CAN BE AUTOMATICALLY DISREGARDED, AND ALL OF THEM ARE NO MATTER HOW SLIM, they are all possible.

Jmo, tho!

One other thing the suspect/POI naming.. Ive followed plenty enough cases to see that LE has become wise to NOT PUBLICLY NAME PEOPLE AS A SUSPECT/POI.. this is done for a myriad of reasons.. Just think about it, first and foremost it automatically puts that individual on the defensive, most times at that point lawyering up heavily and shutting up completely.. These IMO work against the best interest of the case.. There is many more negative connotations that come along with LE "PUBLICLY" naming a suspect/PoI.. Notice emphasis on public.. Because I promise you this.. Tho LE publicly chooses not to name them that DOES NOT MEAN IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM THAT THEY ARE NOT DEAD CENTERED AND FOCUSED ON ONE INDIVIDUAL AS THEIR número UNO suspect.. Lest anyone be fooled into believing this tactic by LE in any way means that the individual is "cleared", innocent, or not heavily being looked into by LE.. That is not the case AT ALL!!

I wonder where the cross necklace came from, i.e. was it a gift or did she purchase it?

I have not viewed the actual petition, but this certainly is a powerful statement if true.. "Parker obtained a temporary restraining order against Smith in 2009 alleging that when she went to pick up their twins from him one day, he demanded to talk to her. She refused and he broke the passenger side window of her car, according to her petition. Smith then allegedly threw car seats from his truck at her vehicle. At one point, he was yelling and cursing at her while holding their daughter. She wrote that he said, "Your day is coming." The same article goes on to say that "Orlando police told a Nancy Grace producer Tuesday that Smith is not a suspect in Parker's disappearance ..." I so wish we knew what LE knows that would rule him out because I can't seem to let it go.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/24/police-seek-info-on-missing-moms-necklace/?hpt=ng_mid

Your day is coming, he said ... sounds like a clear threat to me.

I simply don't know how this will all end, but I continue to think DS is involved in MP's disappearance and possible murder (JMHO).

I'll tell you, even if he isn't involved, he has serious anger issues and needs to get help.

He's been spending day in and day out of a pressure-cooker week with his 3-year-old twins while being scrutinized by LE and the general public. Not a great situation for anyone, especially someone with a short fuse. I hope the twins will be OK.

After much reflection and thought on this matter, I may have been slightly mistaken where we saw the vehicle. I've looked over a few maps and I do recall passing through a toll plaza when the vehicle passed us on the right. There is a toll plaza south of Lee Vista Blvd and this might be the one. If so then it's likely her Hummer got off at Lee Vista Blvd (That would take her to her Ex-Fiance's home just a few miles away). If this be the case then that would push the time we saw the vehicle back to around 3pm. That's would give her just the amount of time to get to her Ex-Fiance's to drop off the kids at 3:15pm...

The question is was she driving North on the 417? That's a question only the LE know if they've examined her epass/sunpass records, which I'm sure they have... The LE would look to anything that might indicate her travels.

If it was her intention to head home after dropping off her children. Then the only sensible course to take from her Ex's to Home is via the Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417. Exiting her Ex's townhome complex requires her to travel to Lee Vista Blvd as you can't make a left onto Goldenrod. The only way to turn North on Goldenrod is for you to go down to the Lee Vista Blvd to make a U-turn. Why would she go well out of her way by doing a U-turn on Goldenrod, when she could take Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417... It's been said she was going home and taking Goldenrod instead of Lee Vista Blvd would cost you an extra 10-15 minutes of travel time...

I know a lot of people don't think it's a coincidence that she went missing after the People's Court appearance and after dropping off her children and it sure seems that way. Then I remember Gary Condit.

Trying to remember if epass snaps a photo of driver or just the plate.

What Oviedo salon? I missed something somewhere...

Prayers for Michelle and her family.

ITA truthsleuth about Dale presently being in an extremely high pressure situation with an extreme amount of scrutiny at every one of his actions, reactions, and behaviors past, present, and future.. And even with his being totally innocent of Michelle's disappearance still, no matter that does not take away from his present high pressure, extreme scrutiny by all that he is in.. I pray that he has a very strong support system of close family and/or friends that is there mainly for the well being of the twins.. As you said regardless of his involvement in Michelle's disappearance he is still in an extremely stressful situation.. Not a good place at all for someone with anger management issues and 2 small, innocent children that are themselves dealing with heavy trauma at the moment..

Do we know what support system he has?? I know we heard from his dad giving him his alibi.. Do we know of anyone else?

I hurried to log back on bc I just remembered something. Last January Nancy Grace did a special on unsolved cases, 50 cases in 50 days. Jennifer Kesse was featured. Her parents advised that the Orlando PD won't take any new tips. How despicable. January was the 5 year anniversiary of Jennifer Kesse's disappearance.

I wonder if the perp doesn't like that game and maybe retaliated by starting another.

The reason I say this is bc maybe le acted like they weren't taking new tips to sweat the perp out, allowing the perp to think maybe le is onto him/her. Maybe the perp decided to call le's bluff and do it again, waiting for an opportune time to do the same thing - broad daylight, park the vehicle in a parking spot in an apartment complex, kidnapping in an area where there is security... Maybe, hypothetical but it's still a maybe, maybe the perp did this to call the OPD out and say catch me if you can.

How long did it take le to release that video showing the perp parking Jennifer's car? I mean, when did the media air it...I forget. I wonder if le has Michelle actually getting back into her Hummer on video but they're not releasing it yet bc if they release something related to the perp right now then if Michelle's alive it could put her life in jeopardy. If she's not found within the next few weeks, I think we'll be seeing video surveillance of what le has.

Can anyone come up with a logical conclusion as to why, if LE
Believe that Michelle left of her own free will from Dale's after dropping off the twins, why LE would choose to keep the ultra important time that Michelle in her hummer left the neighborhood of Dale's townhomes??

IMO if LE believed she met with foul play at any point AFTER LEAVING DALE's it would be absolutely imperative for LE to disclose the extremely important time of her departing that neighborhood, no?? They would want everyone that was within a certain immediate radius of those townhomes to know the exact time that Michelle was leaving that area, to further help jog any memories of her being seen and therefor have information of what was her next destination and did she reach it??

I can find no logical reason why LE would be guarding and refusing to disclose ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT EVEN AN APPROX TIME THAT MICHELLE LEFT THE NEIGHBORHOOD!?!? nothing IMO would keep them from doing so, and as I said if ANYTHKNG it'd be just the opposite in that LE would be overwhelmingly compelled to release this pertinent information ..

I'd like to hear what others believe, especially those leaning towards Michelle having met with foul play AFTER LEAVING DALE's CONDO.. what could possibly be LE motive for choosing to keep that seemingly extremely Important detail to themselves if they believe that she left there of her own free will???

IMO if LE felt strongly she left there of her own free will that extremely important detail would be released.. That is one Of the details that I can NoT get past in order to move away from Dale as possibly involved.. But am very interested to hear others opinions on this issue..

Trying to remember if epass snaps a photo of driver or just the plate.

What Oviedo salon? I missed something somewhere...

Prayers for Michelle and her family.

Yes, both coming and going...especially in states where a front and back license plate is required, I dont remember what Florida is. If the toll plazas have that fast lane where you don,t have to slow down if you have E-Pass, then they have that special lane usually with a set speed limit of 60-65 with a steel pole above and crossing over the lane, in which case there will be a camera on the top of the pole aiming at the front of the car & another on the side of the lane (usually far left) which concentrates on the rear of the car and a device that also measures speed, literally some are equipped with that now. Unbeknownst to all of us, we could be getting speeding tickets in the mail from a remote device.

Why would it have to be removed? It's the truth.

I wasn't sure where I heard the "dishonorable discharge" info when I posted that but now have found it & it's actually way worse then what I first thought it was :eek:

11/23/2011 (GMA-Michelle Parker): Alarming new details about ex-fiance uncovered

"Dogged by decades of arrests, restraining orders, & multiple court marshals while in the Marines..ABC news has learned Dale Smith was dishonorably discharged from the Marines in 2003 following a string of court marshals including military convictions for drug possession & domestic battery".

They also show a copy of the 'restraining order' taken out by Michelle.

eta..I said in another post I don't believe he has "changed his ways" & this report only helps to back up my POV.

11/23/2011 (GMA - Michelle Parker): Alarming new details about ex-fiance uncovered - YouTube!

Believe that Michelle left of her own free will from Dale's after dropping off the twins, why LE would choose to keep the ultra important time that Michelle in her hummer left the neighborhood of Dale's townhomes??

IMO if LE believed she met with foul play at any point AFTER LEAVING DALE's it would be absolutely imperative for LE to disclose the extremely important time of her departing that neighborhood, no?? They would want everyone that was within a certain immediate radius of those townhomes to know the exact time that Michelle was leaving that area, to further help jog any memories of her being seen and therefor have information of what was her next destination and did she reach it??

I can find no logical reason why LE would be guarding and refusing to disclose ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT EVEN AN APPROX TIME THAT MICHELLE LEFT THE NEIGHBORHOOD!?!? nothing IMO would keep them from doing so, and as I said if ANYTHKNG it'd be just the opposite in that LE would be overwhelmingly compelled to release this pertinent information ..

I'd like to hear what others believe, especially those leaning towards Michelle having met with foul play AFTER LEAVING DALE's CONDO.. what could possibly be LE motive for choosing to keep that seemingly extremely Important detail to themselves if they believe that she left there of her own free will???

IMO if LE felt strongly she left there of her own free will that extremely important detail would be released.. That is one Of the details that I can get past in order to move away from Dale as possibly involved.. But am very interested to hear others opinions on this issue..

I hear ya but it hasn't happened in many many many cases that I've followed.

The most important reason I can think of is bc it could put her in jeopardy if they believe she is still alive. I honestly believe that they have more info than is released, that they can't share for obvious reasons, and they owe me no explanation at all on how they do their jobs.

I agree with you and it's extremely frustrating that things are handled like this, especially considering I say what's on my mind so much that it's hard to hold it in, but le has their reasons for doing things the way they do them. I couldn't do their job if I were paid a million bucks so I need to have faith in them.

IMO if LE felt strongly she left there of her own free will that extremely important detail would be released.. That is one Of the details that I can get past in order to move away from Dale as possibly involved.. But am very interested to hear others opinions on this issue..

Good question, we have a 33 year old man missing here in MD since April. He left for work in the morning, altho he wasn't scheduled to work, they found his car in June, the LE knows where and what he was doing/going to do the morning he left for work but won't even tell the wife.

I wonder where the cross necklace came from, i.e. was it a gift or did she purchase it?

I wonder the same thing & also why LE is asking for anyone that finds it to let them know ASAP..That implies they know it's no longer around her neck or strongly suspect it's not..How can this possibly be without them finding Michelle? :waitasec:

IOW! What kind of evidence have they found that is leading them in this direction?

I wonder the same thing & also why LE is asking for anyone that finds it to let them know ASAP..That implies they know it's no longer around her neck or strongly suspect it's not..How can this possibly be without finding Michelle? :waitasec:

I was brainstorming about this yesterday. Why would le release that info to the media, asking about info regarding the cross necklace? They released a picture of Michelle wearing it. I was wondering if it's bc they found the chain the cross was hanging from but the cross is missing. Hypothetical, but wondering.

ITA truthsleuth about Dale presently being in an extremely high pressure situation with an extreme amount of scrutiny at every one of his actions, reactions, and behaviors past, present, and future.. And even with his being totally innocent of Michelle's disappearance still, no matter that does not take away from his present high pressure, extreme scrutiny by all that he is in.. I pray that he has a very strong support system of close family and/or friends that is there mainly for the well being of the twins.. As you said regardless of his involvement in Michelle's disappearance he is still in an extremely stressful situation.. Not a good place at all for someone with anger management issues and 2 small, innocent children that are themselves dealing with heavy trauma at the moment..

Do we know what support system he has?? I know we heard from his dad giving him his alibi.. Do we know of anyone else?

He has a Facebook page--that might provide some answers to your questions. He has his father, and apparently honeybee who posted here is a friend. Other than that, I have no idea about his support system. I do hope it's strong though, for the sake of the children.

Thanks for the replies guys regarding Michelle's departure time from Dale's condo..

WoW oh WoW Dee in MD about them with holding those
Details from even the wife..

I agree with you all that it doesn't necessarily indicate that LE believe Dale's involved.. There could easily be another motive relating to something we have no knowledge of, but LE does..

So, at this point will have to trust LE moves and motives and thus far have seen nothing AT ALL to indicate LE is bumbling/fumbling the case.. Must be patiEnt and Lord knowS that ain't one of the virtues I was blessed with..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708