Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ruling anyone out. Parents are being questioned now. Won't go down one path. Keeping mind open. Search is 2 1/2 radius. Looking for any surveillance videos. Haven't asked parents to talk to media yet. Parents haven't asked to. Middle class neighborhood. Not a high crime area. Mother was home during the night. The more time that goes by, less opportunity for safe return. No Amber Alert as no definitive direction. Complex search- desert and urban areas. Requires methodical search. 140 LE searching. 100-200 LE working on search. 80% done with second canvass search. No history of wandering off. Following up on all tips. All RSO interviewed within 3 miles of home. Landfills searched because some trash was hauled that day. Appeal to public to be aware.

Story has gone national, can't rule out anything, she could be anywhere. Two warrants served, won't comment on that??? Me here: Did anyone hear more about that?

At a point where they are being very general. Family's phones were confiscated as is normal procedure. Will give 2 hour updates.

now talking about parents cell phones (saying confiscating them is normal protocol)

they have no info on what she was wearing

they will be doing an update every two hours to the media. If something more dramatic comes to light they will schedule a conference

Investigative protocol is to take the parents cell phones- never really answered the ? as to whether the parents phones was indeed taken. They are going to do a 2 hr media update from here on out. Even if its just no news.- WOW that is awesome to keep us posted. But one thing Im not sure about why do they NOT know what she was last seen wearing??? This really throws me off.

I am very baffled at why there is no description about the pajamas she was wearing to bed

I hope this does not become similar to the Baby Lisa case. Certain things are becoming to mirror it, imo.

I am very baffled at why there is no description about the pajamas she was wearing to bed

KInd of curious as to Mom not peeking in on her little girl as she leaves for work that morning. NOT bashing her, just curious, because it would narrow the timeline signifiicantly.

I thought I read last night she wore a top and gym shorts? Can't remember if more specific than that, will check...

KInd of curious as to Mom not peeking in on her little girl as she leaves for work that morning. NOT bashing her, just curious, because it would narrow the timeline signifiicantly.

My thoughts were the same when they said she had left for work that morning. Could it have been early morning? Don't recall them saying what hour.

:waitasec:

From the presser recap KaylynnCouture posted:
The mother was home "during the evening", was NOT home when the abduction was reported. When did she leave the home, and did she check in on Isabel before she left? During the evening almost sounds to me like she left before "night". The info about the parents both living in the home so it not seeming like a custody dispute strikes me as odd & makes me wonder if they are legally seperated or something, but still primarily living there together....also makes me wonder if maybe the mother spends nights away at someone else's house at times. :waitasec:

Me too. I ALWAYS had to peek in and kiss their heads if I went to work before they were up. IF she did that narrows the time down to about 5:30 am to 8am.

I thought about this too, but being a nurse- your in a hurry, Saturday morning and dont won't to wake the kids so they can all sleep in. Yes I can see mom looking back and regreting not doing it. And have to admit I have slipped out in a hurry to get to the hospital and not checked on my daughter. Its one of those things Im sure that mother is regretting right now.

Me too. I ALWAYS had to peek in and kiss their heads if I went to work before they were up. IF she did that narrows the time down to about 5:30 am to 8am.

If she did that though, I think the time reported that she was last seen would have been 5:30-8am (or whenever she checked on her).

Her NCMEC poster says she was wearing a blue tank top and navy blue basketball shorts.

I know!! But why did he say in the pressor they couldnt say what she was wearing??? Did they find this outfit ??? maybe she changed and they didnt realize it?

The mother was home "during the evening", was NOT home when the abduction was reported. When did she leave the home, and did she check in on Isabel before she left? During the evening almost sounds to me like she left before "night". The info about the parents both living in the home so it not seeming like a custody dispute strikes me as odd & makes me wonder if they are legally seperated or something, but still primarily living there together....also makes me wonder if maybe the mother spends nights away at someone else's house at times. :waitasec:

She works at the hospital as a pediatric nurse. Probably night shifts/12 hr shifts.

I agree with you. It is murky the way it was said. They said on the news, it was not seen as a custody dispute, AT THIS TIME. I thought that was odd wording. I mean if mom and dad were together in the home, then what more is there to look at in terms of a custody issue? So it seemed like maybe one was threatening to move out or something maybe?

It sounds like the mother may be on a 6am-6pm schedule meaning she would have also been home the majority of the night.

I wonder if maybe the perp watched, saw the mother leave for work, THEN went in?

I am starting to get that nervous feeling.........I hope they find her soon. This is a weird case to me.

I thought I heard him say not known what she was wearing at the time, and unknown what she is wearing NOW (maybe I heard wrong though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member