GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No search today - Sat. July 28th. Searches likely will be every other week now.

Any reaon why the searches are every other week now? I think it is wonderful that there are searchers, just wondering if there was any reason for the every other week vs every week?

Here's where the every other week idea began. The poster does not say 'will be' they say 'likely will be' so not sure why it was said at all. If sundrop see's this post, s/he can explain if there is more information.

Woe - I wasn't "yelling" at you. My comment was to Cat; who I would like to know how many times she has been out with the group .... maybe 1???? The people that go out and search on a regular basis do not publish what they do or when they will be doing it. My boyfriend does not even tell me where they search.

Oh, I know but my name was in the post and I had linked true information. Plus I can't figure out what Cat said that is wrong* and don't think they were trying to sabotage the searches. Plus I never said the searches are every other week as I provided a link above.

Just trying to set the record straight and show I'm not making things up (except for when speculating about what could have happened to Kelli and then, it's only speculation).

*I see, not all searches will necessarily begin at 7:30AM but the upcoming one on August 11th will begin at that time.

You can register to receive regular announcements and updates direct from the orgainzers about the searches at this email address: kellibordeauxcase@googlegroups.com

The most reliable place to get accurate search info is on one of two Fabebook pages: "Community Searchers for Kelli Bordeax" (admin by the search organizer) or Facebook page: "Find Kelli Bordeaux" (admin by Kelli's sister). News media post directly from the organizer. Any other sites/blogs/forums are subject to misinformation.

If you link to http://www.findkelli.com and scroll to middle of page you can sign up for the Google mailing group to keep up with the searches and news. Thanks.

You can register to receive regular announcements and updates direct from the orgainzers about the searches at this email address: kellibordeauxcase@googlegroups.com

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168?sac=fo.military

Chili Fries linked it earlier (above). Matt H., Kelli's brother, told reporters that Justin received a text 'got home safely'
(as per 1st paragraph of linked article).

Woe...I was actually asking about the text you and Eileen had mentioned that supposedly was to Justin and supposedly said 'Call me ASAP'...that is the text that I don't remember (and I don't think happened) and if it did, I wanted a link because I had not heard about it.

Woe...on a side note: I am as glad as anyone that you are here pondering ANY and ALL possibilities of what may have happened to Kelli...I think you are getting the feeling that your opinions/ideas are being personally attacked and you are maybe a bit on the defensive...(I get that, because I get like that too sometimes and have had to have it pointed out to me). But, I really don't want you to feel that way. I have always welcomed your thoughts and ideas...and will continue to do so, I think most everyone here does. We are all here in hope to help find Kelli.
You mentioned the Casey Anthony case a few pages back in the thread and it sounds like you did not have a great posting experience with that thread (ughhhh...none of us did, really). But please don't let that negative situation get the best of you here...your thoughts are valid and welcome...ALWAYS!!!!
I hope you do not take offense to this post...because I am coming from a good place posting it. I don't 'know' you, but I do care about you and your thoughts and ideas and I wanted to let you know.

The quoted text msg 'Call me ASAP' ... I can only recall hearing about this text in the past few days. Have gone through press articles and not found reference to it and find it puzzling because if someone rec'd such a text from Kelli on the Friday night, tried to call and did not get her then and through the whole weekend wouldn't you think that that someone would notify someone to check on her before the Monday when the military checked and determined she was missing? Who quoted this text msg? Her family? And who supposedly rec'd it? And why didn't they act right away?

I want to scream this...(but won't).
I don't think this text message ever happened. I am not sure how it has snowballed into being a fact, but I am not considering it as a fact and IMO none of us should unless a link can be provided...(which, sorry, I am sure it can't because it did not happen!!!)

F'ville is one of the highest assault and crime areas in the state. It's always in the news for one crime or another.

Attached above is the link I posted about the upcoming search Saturday.

And, I thought I read that the searches would continue every other Saturday from now on. There wasn't one last Saturday (some of us wondered if it was because a body had been found behind a vacant medical building) and there is one this Saturday as per the Fayetteville Observer notice above. The article says gather at 7:30 AM.

Would you care to review the facts so no one here is giving out misguided information? Thank you.

Oh, I know but my name was in the post and I had linked true information. Plus I can't figure out what Cat said that is wrong* and don't think they were trying to sabotage the searches. Plus I never said the searches are every other week as I provided a link above.

Just trying to set the record straight and show I'm not making things up (except for when speculating about what could have happened to Kelli and then, it's only speculation).

*I see, not all searches will necessarily begin at 7:30AM but the upcoming one on August 11th will begin at that time.

Hi Woe, I always enjoy reading your posts as well as your well thought out point of view. You are correct I was not trying to sabotage the searches, merely pointing out the time change and a possible reason. I also imagine if someone wants to know what time the searchers are they should consult the Fayetteville Observer not WS. Thanks again, I really enjoy your posts!

Woe - I wasn't "yelling" at you. My comment was to Cat; who I would like to know how many times she has been out with the group .... maybe 1???? The people that go out and search on a regular basis do not publish what they do or when they will be doing it. My boyfriend does not even tell me where they search.

As you acknowledge the searchers do not publish what they do or when they will be doing it. That being said, I do not feel comfortable discussing any detail about my participation in any of the searches. It is public knowledge when the start time is for these searches. Every Saturday? Possible not, I don’t think it is written in stone. Possible until the weather cools down the time will once again change. It appears semantics is more the focus here and I would prefer to stay on track. Moving forward….

Several miles from Ramsey street and about 3 miles from Dobbin Holmes Road near where LE searched the pond area for Kelli back in April.

Another one?? How far is this from the Fayetteville assaults? Any desorption of the perp?!

The date and time of all searches are posted all over the Internet including Facebook and the Fayetteville Observer. So, they are not a secret. :banghead:

As you acknowledge the searchers do not publish what they do or when they will be doing it. That being said, I do not feel comfortable discussing any detail about my participation in any of the searches. It is public knowledge when the start time is for these searches. Every Saturday? Possible not, I don’t think it is written in stone. Possible until the weather cools down the time will once again change. It appears semantics is more the focus here and I would prefer to stay on track. Moving forward….

I agree.

Still, I want to feel free to discuss the other possibilities without having someone run right over to counter my post with a NH did it post and suggest that any of us who discuss another possibility other than that NH is the perp are 'illogical'. We're not supposed to insult one another here or tell each other what we are or are not. Fair?

Since you linked to one of my posts, I'm answering your post as if it were meant for me. Show me where I've posted that NH is 100 percent not a suspect. I've always maintained that he may be the person responsible for Kelli's disappearance but I'm not convinced of it as I still have doubts. Again, I point out that we are not in court on WS. We are on a board that exists for the purpose of discussing crimes.

What more can I say that I haven't said fifty times already. I get it - people think it's logical to blame NH. I GET IT. I'll get it more if and when LE charges him and I'll pay attention to the trial too. Until I see all the evidence, no one is going to convince me to say that I'm positive NH is responsible. I'm on the :fence: and I won't be :silenced: because someone doesn't like to hear about alternative theories that they deem illogical.

Excellent post Woe!!!!! I agree with it all!! I've had doubts about NH
involvement from the beginning. If he did it, then show me the proof.
Until that time I'm thinking 'outside' the box!!!
His previous offense does not make him guilty now of doing something to
Kelli. Life doesn't work that way. MOO

Several miles from Ramsey street and about 3 miles from Dobbin Holmes Road near where LE searched the pond area for Kelli back in April.

I am wondering if perhaps NH has a "friend" he works with...I go back and forth on him, but if he is guilty and was working with someone, he could easily have been back at the bar in 10 minutes, cleaned up the bar and gone back. The rapes in north Fayetteville, the description includes the fact that the perp has a horrible smell...maybe another homeless person who doesn't have access to a regular shower? Just wondering about his relationships, if he might be one who works with another.

Link to a picture of where NH's lean to was in the woods.
Pic is 2nd down on the right.

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/apr...h-i-295-part-missing-ft-bragg-sol-ar-2177564/

So is it a tent or a lean-to? :waitasec:
Too confusing for me - ha!

Thanks for the nice words you posted above.
Yes, I've been taking things somewhat personal - not sure why but it's a feeling I get from time-to-time. May be valid, may not be ~
it seems to happen in response to certain posters but they're entitled to their opinions too. It's when others insist they know the truth that really gets to me. If they do, then solve the darn case. We'd all welcome that and I'd love to be wrong about a theory if someone can prove the truth!

As far as the 'ASAP' text is concerned, I'll look into it but I probably just took another poster's word that the text exists. When you think of it, we've never seen proof of any of the texts mentioned in this case (like we got to in Caylee's case) and then, in some cases, even those were published out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam