*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

There has been editing done so that all of these many clips of Travis talking dirty have been put together in one long clip. #JodiArias

Jury out of courtroom.

Just played long series of graphic snippets from JA/TA recorded sex chat.

If approved/entered into evidence, do we have to listen to it again??????

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!

March 4, 2013

Jodi Arias Redirect

Afternoon Testimony

--KN: asking Jodi about when she found TA making out with the girl. You wanted to understand where you stood in this relationship. You said he was still courting you. What do you mean by that? JA: He wanted me to move down there so he paid for me to move down there. He wanted to spend his birthday with me. When I saw him with that girl I thought maybe I should ask if he is dating somebody and find out what the status is. <not verbatim, missed some>.
--KN: so is this the same conversation where he ran and beat his head agains the wall. JA: after that part he got upset. A flash of realization crossed his face.
--KN: When you went to Havisupi you told us about this backpack supposedly full of makeup and you and Travis having a fight. Do you remember? JA: yes KN: and you had told us in prior testimony that there was a fight going on behind closed doors that Daniel Freeman wasn't priivy to right? JA: yes that's correct.
--KN: And this was about Joh nDixon right? JA: Yes, he read about it in my journal.
--JA: drove out to Irvine, hung out with John, traded music files, went to the beach, went to a movie.
--KN: Why was it okay for Travis to make out with another girl but it was not okay for you to hang out with John Dixon? JA: It was because of who the guy was.
--KN: and who the guy was it was because he was not a church member. JA: he was not a church member.
--KN: and this girl he was making out with was her church status ever verified? JA: no Martinez...objection...was he asking about.. Judge: approach please. Sidebar
--KN: This girl that Travis was making out with was it ever asserted, that it's okay she is a church member? JA: no, that was never discussed.
--KN: The issue of your sex life with Travis came about in a lot of different ways in this case. Martinez spoke to you...the idea that before he met you Travis Alexander was a virgin. Martinez objects...says he never asked that. Sidebar.
--KN: remind us again in terms of the sexual behavior you engaged in with Mr. Alexander. What was the first occasion of sexual interaction? JA: the weekend following the convention. KN: Where did this take place? JA: at his friend's house.
--KN were you of the mindset that TA had no sexual experience prior to this encounter? JA: (paraphrased) no
--JA if anything he led me to believe the exact opposite. KN: being what? JA: he had more sexual partners than I had but mine were over a large range of time.
--KN: The second sexual encounter was the oral sex in your car right? JA: that is correct KN: did he lead you to believe that this was not his first rodeo so to speak? Martinez objects...relevance...she already said they had sex. Judge...approach. Sidebar.
--KN: so did he do anything to make you believe that was his first encounter of this nature? JA: yes he flipped the visor down so he could have a visual vantage point.
--KN: you also testified that there was a time when TA preformed oral sex on you..something to the effect of he knew what he was doing. JA: yes
--KN: and without getting too graphic, what gave you that impression. JA: well, he had bragged about it prior to that somewhat and he had studied the female anatomy and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. I have had other intimate relationships and it was obvious he knew what he was doing.
--KN: was there ever a point in time where he compared your sexual skills with those of other women? Martinez objects, beyond the scope. Sidebar Objection is overruled. JA: the answer is yes
--KN: so he did compare your sexual skills
--KN: did he ever compare your anatomy with those of other women? JA: yes, he does on the sex tape
--KN: You brought up the sex tape, that is from May 10, 2008. A lot was brought up there and before we go there I want to talk about...your sexual history.
--KN: One of the issues that came up is your history with anal sex. Do you remember that? jA: yes
--KN: and one of your partners was Bobby Juarex and there was a point in time you were living with him and having sex with him. JA: yes.
--KN: one of the things that came up was that you engaged in anal sex with Bobby Juarez. Was it something you frequently did? JA: it was once or twice.
--KN: and as it relates to Matt M. that would have been your next significant relationship you testified you never had anal sex with MM. Is that correct? JA: that is correct
--KN: and as it related to Daryl Brewer, a 3-4 year relationship, did you ever engage in anal sex with DB? JA: once or twice, I specifically remember one time.
--KN: so DB would have been the partner that directly preceded Mr. Alexander? JA: yes
--KN: So you have these relationships with these men, were these the only men, prior to TA that you had anal intercourse with? jA: yes
--KN: so prior to meeting Travis you would have had anal sex no more than four times. Is that accurate? JA: that is accurate
--KN: when you started engaging in sexual activity with TA, part of that included anal sex right? JA: well not in the beginning. KN: says the first instance of anal sex occurred after you baptism right? and that is not anything you would ask for? JA: I never asked for it. KN: was any lubrication used? JA: no lubrication, he may have spit on his hand.
--KN: was this a painful encounter for you? JA: yes it was painful
--KN: one of the things you talked about is your sex life with Mr. Alexander and you said a comment that you enjoyed it and it was mutual. Do you remember that? JA: yes. Martinez objects...relevance. Sidebar Objection is sustained
--KN: you made comments about your sex life with TA and that you enjoyed it and it was mutual. When you talk about enjoying it was that physically enjoying it? JA: yes KN: all the time? JA: not all the time but sometimes
--KN: there were some instances where you told us it was painful, that painful interaction on the day of your baptism was that enjoyable to you on any level? JA: that particular segment was not enjoyable at all.
--KN: you also mentioned that there were times where it wasn't physically pleasuable, did you get something else out of it? jA: yes I did. it made me feel good to make hm feel good. When I was making him feel good he had all his attention focused on me. I liked the way I felt when his attention was focused on me.
--KN: lets make more sense out of that with one of the encounters. re: porch encounter. was that physically pleasurable for you? jA: I wouldn't say there was any physical pleasure. it was a fantasy we had for over a year and we hadn't been able to fulfull it and it was then possible due to the configuration of the house I lived in.
--KN: comment about feeling like a used piece of toilet paper. The time you were driving home from Erinburg, what was your mindset then? JA: he wasn't very affectionate when we parted, it was kind of just blah and I didn't hear from him... KN reminds her that she testified that she said she felt like a prostitute. JA: I kind of felt that way. KN: but you didn't feel like that during the incident JA: says she felt that way after when she relfected on it.
--KN: the sexual interaction after you broke up was motivated by two things. a) a physical component b) an emotionally satisfying component to you for making him happy. is that right? JA: yes
--KN: was there any other reason to have sexual interactions with him after you broke up. JA: there wasn't any reasons prior to January 21st and the reason was I was under the impression that he felt more satiated and he felt more normal when he had adult interactions if that makes sense. KN: so there was a componenet of assistance in your interactions. JA: I wouldn't say that but I was looking at it that way. (not sure if I got that right).
--KN: text messages...you made the comment in the text that you wanted to have sex with him like a horny little school girl. Do you remember that? JA: yes
--KN: Why would you send a message like that to him? What was the purpose? JA: it was a fantasy of his, it just shows two messages, there's long history of messages and I was driving and he sent me another picture of...you know...
--JA it was more for him, she says just being with him was enough for her.
--KN: so prior to your relationship with TA you never dressed up. JA: no I never dressed up before.
--KN: one of the text messages you sent to him was that you wanted to give him a *advertiser censored*. Why would you send that? JA: it kept things interesting and the only times that was enjoyable was when he was focused on me and when we were in public he wasn't focused on me. it was more pleasant to be loving for lack of a better word.
--KN: it sounds like you engaged in these sexual encounters so that you would get love and affection from TA?
--JA: I wouldn't term it like that...umm...I would just look at it as spending time with him and doing things he liked to do where I received a good reaction and in turn I liked to do those things to for those reasons.
--KN: in those text messages you were shown you also make reference to wanting a facial to his penis being a lollypop...were you doing those along the same lines as keeping things interesting for him? Martinez objects...leading.
--JA: it got more and more graphic, we were just trying to be witty, it was just part of our relationship so that is how we interacted at times.
--KN: and you got positive reinforcement from those text messages as well wouldn't you say? JA: yes
--Nurmi asks to approach
--Judge asks the jury to leave the court room and go to the jury room for about ten minutes.
--Judge tells Nurmi to continue without the presence of the jury.
--Nurmi playing the sex tape again without the jury present. There is a transcript of the tape showing on the overhead screen. Tape sounds like it is edited as it is only Travis' voice we hear. Afterwards the judge asks the lawyers to approach.
--This will be Exhibit 509. Nurmi asks to approach. Sidebar
--Jury is brought in.
--Judge tells the jury that the court admitted Exhibit 509, it is a portion of Exhibit 460. As it is being played you will see words on the screen, it is up to you to determine the accuracy of those words. The exhibit that will go back with you to the jury room will not have the words.
--KN: asking JA about Exhibit 460, and you were asked some questions regarding fantasy and reality, what I want to do now is play some snippets of the tape and if you could watch as we go. JA: okay
--KN plays the edited sex tape for the jury. KN stops the tape and a quote is on the screen. KN asks if that's what she wanted him (TA) to say. JA: I wanted him to say what he wanted to say.
--KN: do you know if this is fantasy or reality? or if you don't know you don't know. JA: I don't know.
--KN: you weren't 12 by the time of this phone call were you? JA: no. KN: fantasy or reality it's kind of gross isn't it?
--Playing more sex tape now. KN stops the tape again. KN: you were asked about his masterbation habits or you inspired them. Did you somehow dictate how often he masturbated? JA: No
--KN asking about the part where Travis talks about raping her. KN asks her if she had fantasies about being raped. JA: not raped, maybe being ravished.
--KN: was that the reality of your sex life prior to moving back to California? (2-3 hour sex sessions). KN:is it accurate that part of the reason for these sessions was for the positive attention? Did you get positive attention during those 2-3 hours? JA: yes I did.
--KN: you were asleep the time he referred to in that call. JA: yes I was sleeping, he took my pants off.
--KN: would it be fair to say you wouldn't have consented to anything because you were sleeping? Martinez objects...leading. sustained.
--KN: so when you were asleep on this chair, did TA say "hey Jodi, can I take your pants off and perform oral sex on you?". Martinez objects numerous times. Overruled.
--KN: Were you flatter by the fact that he wanted to do that to you for that long? Martinez objects...foundation. sustained.
--KN: were you flattered? JA: I was flattered, I was kind of embarassed but I was flattered.
--KN: re: I am going to tie you to a tree and put it in your *advertiser censored*. Is this fantasy or reality. JA: we were kicking around ideas about what we would do. I think it was fantasy.
--JA asked me to find a place where we could do that. I hiked around and found a place on the south end of town. I was trying to find a good time as it was kind of in public. KN: so this might have been one of those fantasies that might have become a reality.

March 4, 2013

Jodi Arias Redirect

Afternoon Testimony

--KN: asking Jodi about when she found TA making out with the girl. You wanted to understand where you stood in this relationship. You said he was still courting you. What do you mean by that? JA: He wanted me to move down there so he paid for me to move down there. He wanted to spend his birthday with me. When I saw him with that girl I thought maybe I should ask if he is dating somebody and find out what the status is. <not verbatim, missed some>.
--KN: so is this the same conversation where he ran and beat his head agains the wall. JA: after that part he got upset. A flash of realization crossed his face.
--KN: When you went to Havisupi you told us about this backpack supposedly full of makeup and you and Travis having a fight. Do you remember? JA: yes KN: and you had told us in prior testimony that there was a fight going on behind closed doors that Daniel Freeman wasn't priivy to right? JA: yes that's correct.
--KN: And this was about Joh nDixon right? JA: Yes, he read about it in my journal.
--JA: drove out to Irvine, hung out with John, traded music files, went to the beach, went to a movie.
--KN: Why was it okay for Travis to make out with another girl but it was not okay for you to hang out with John Dixon? JA: It was because of who the guy was.
--KN: and who the guy was it was because he was not a church member. JA: he was not a church member.
--KN: and this girl he was making out with was her church status ever verified? JA: no Martinez...objection...was he asking about.. Judge: approach please. Sidebar
--KN: This girl that Travis was making out with was it ever asserted, that it's okay she is a church member? JA: no, that was never discussed.
--KN: The issue of your sex life with Travis came about in a lot of different ways in this case. Martinez spoke to you...the idea that before he met you Travis Alexander was a virgin. Martinez objects...says he never asked that. Sidebar.
--KN: remind us again in terms of the sexual behavior you engaged in with Mr. Alexander. What was the first occasion of sexual interaction? JA: the weekend following the convention. KN: Where did this take place? JA: at his friend's house.
--KN were you of the mindset that TA had no sexual experience prior to this encounter? JA: (paraphrased) no
--JA if anything he led me to believe the exact opposite. KN: being what? JA: he had more sexual partners than I had but mine were over a large range of time.
--KN: The second sexual encounter was the oral sex in your car right? JA: that is correct KN: did he lead you to believe that this was not his first rodeo so to speak? Martinez objects...relevance...she already said they had sex. Judge...approach. Sidebar.
--KN: so did he do anything to make you believe that was his first encounter of this nature? JA: yes he flipped the visor down so he could have a visual vantage point.
--KN: you also testified that there was a time when TA preformed oral sex on you..something to the effect of he knew what he was doing. JA: yes
--KN: and without getting too graphic, what gave you that impression. JA: well, he had bragged about it prior to that somewhat and he had studied the female anatomy and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. I have had other intimate relationships and it was obvious he knew what he was doing.
--KN: was there ever a point in time where he compared your sexual skills with those of other women? Martinez objects, beyond the scope. Sidebar Objection is overruled. JA: the answer is yes
--KN: so he did compare your sexual skills
--KN: did he ever compare your anatomy with those of other women? JA: yes, he does on the sex tape
--KN: You brought up the sex tape, that is from May 10, 2008. A lot was brought up there and before we go there I want to talk about...your sexual history.
--KN: One of the issues that came up is your history with anal sex. Do you remember that? jA: yes
--KN: and one of your partners was Bobby Juarex and there was a point in time you were living with him and having sex with him. JA: yes.
--KN: one of the things that came up was that you engaged in anal sex with Bobby Juarez. Was it something you frequently did? JA: it was once or twice.
--KN: and as it relates to Matt M. that would have been your next significant relationship you testified you never had anal sex with MM. Is that correct? JA: that is correct
--KN: and as it related to Daryl Brewer, a 3-4 year relationship, did you ever engage in anal sex with DB? JA: once or twice, I specifically remember one time.
--KN: so DB would have been the partner that directly preceded Mr. Alexander? JA: yes
--KN: So you have these relationships with these men, were these the only men, prior to TA that you had anal intercourse with? jA: yes
--KN: so prior to meeting Travis you would have had anal sex no more than four times. Is that accurate? JA: that is accurate
--KN: when you started engaging in sexual activity with TA, part of that included anal sex right? JA: well not in the beginning. KN: says the first instance of anal sex occurred after you baptism right? and that is not anything you would ask for? JA: I never asked for it. KN: was any lubrication used? JA: no lubrication, he may have spit on his hand.
--KN: was this a painful encounter for you? JA: yes it was painful
--KN: one of the things you talked about is your sex life with Mr. Alexander and you said a comment that you enjoyed it and it was mutual. Do you remember that? JA: yes. Martinez objects...relevance. Sidebar Objection is sustained
--KN: you made comments about your sex life with TA and that you enjoyed it and it was mutual. When you talk about enjoying it was that physically enjoying it? JA: yes KN: all the time? JA: not all the time but sometimes
--KN: there were some instances where you told us it was painful, that painful interaction on the day of your baptism was that enjoyable to you on any level? JA: that particular segment was not enjoyable at all.
--KN: you also mentioned that there were times where it wasn't physically pleasuable, did you get something else out of it? jA: yes I did. it made me feel good to make hm feel good. When I was making him feel good he had all his attention focused on me. I liked the way I felt when his attention was focused on me.
--KN: lets make more sense out of that with one of the encounters. re: porch encounter. was that physically pleasurable for you? jA: I wouldn't say there was any physical pleasure. it was a fantasy we had for over a year and we hadn't been able to fulfull it and it was then possible due to the configuration of the house I lived in.
--KN: comment about feeling like a used piece of toilet paper. The time you were driving home from Erinburg, what was your mindset then? JA: he wasn't very affectionate when we parted, it was kind of just blah and I didn't hear from him... KN reminds her that she testified that she said she felt like a prostitute. JA: I kind of felt that way. KN: but you didn't feel like that during the incident JA: says she felt that way after when she relfected on it.
--KN: the sexual interaction after you broke up was motivated by two things. a) a physical component b) an emotionally satisfying component to you for making him happy. is that right? JA: yes
--KN: was there any other reason to have sexual interactions with him after you broke up. JA: there wasn't any reasons prior to January 21st and the reason was I was under the impression that he felt more satiated and he felt more normal when he had adult interactions if that makes sense. KN: so there was a componenet of assistance in your interactions. JA: I wouldn't say that but I was looking at it that way. (not sure if I got that right).
--KN: text messages...you made the comment in the text that you wanted to have sex with him like a horny little school girl. Do you remember that? JA: yes
--KN: Why would you send a message like that to him? What was the purpose? JA: it was a fantasy of his, it just shows two messages, there's long history of messages and I was driving and he sent me another picture of...you know...
--JA it was more for him, she says just being with him was enough for her.
--KN: so prior to your relationship with TA you never dressed up. JA: no I never dressed up before.
--KN: one of the text messages you sent to him was that you wanted to give him a *advertiser censored*. Why would you send that? JA: it kept things interesting and the only times that was enjoyable was when he was focused on me and when we were in public he wasn't focused on me. it was more pleasant to be loving for lack of a better word.
--KN: it sounds like you engaged in these sexual encounters so that you would get love and affection from TA?
--JA: I wouldn't term it like that...umm...I would just look at it as spending time with him and doing things he liked to do where I received a good reaction and in turn I liked to do those things to for those reasons.
--KN: in those text messages you were shown you also make reference to wanting a facial to his penis being a lollypop...were you doing those along the same lines as keeping things interesting for him? Martinez objects...leading.
--JA: it got more and more graphic, we were just trying to be witty, it was just part of our relationship so that is how we interacted at times.
--KN: and you got positive reinforcement from those text messages as well wouldn't you say? JA: yes
--Nurmi asks to approach
--Judge asks the jury to leave the court room and go to the jury room for about ten minutes.
--Judge tells Nurmi to continue without the presence of the jury.
--Nurmi playing the sex tape again without the jury present. There is a transcript of the tape showing on the overhead screen. Tape sounds like it is edited as it is only Travis' voice we hear. Afterwards the judge asks the lawyers to approach.
--This will be Exhibit 509. Nurmi asks to approach. Sidebar
--Jury is brought in.
--Judge tells the jury that the court admitted Exhibit 509, it is a portion of Exhibit 460. As it is being played you will see words on the screen, it is up to you to determine the accuracy of those words. The exhibit that will go back with you to the jury room will not have the words.
--KN: asking JA about Exhibit 460, and you were asked some questions regarding fantasy and reality, what I want to do now is play some snippets of the tape and if you could watch as we go. JA: okay
--KN plays the edited sex tape for the jury. KN stops the tape and a quote is on the screen. KN asks if that's what she wanted him (TA) to say. JA: I wanted him to say what he wanted to say.
--KN: do you know if this is fantasy or reality? or if you don't know you don't know. JA: I don't know.
--KN: you weren't 12 by the time of this phone call were you? JA: no. KN: fantasy or reality it's kind of gross isn't it?
--Playing more sex tape now. KN stops the tape again. KN: you were asked about his masterbation habits or you inspired them. Did you somehow dictate how often he masturbated? JA: No
--KN asking about the part where Travis talks about raping her. KN asks her if she had fantasies about being raped. JA: not raped, maybe being ravished.
--KN: was that the reality of your sex life prior to moving back to California? (2-3 hour sex sessions). KN:is it accurate that part of the reason for these sessions was for the positive attention? Did you get positive attention during those 2-3 hours? JA: yes I did.
--KN: you were asleep the time he referred to in that call. JA: yes I was sleeping, he took my pants off.
--KN: would it be fair to say you wouldn't have consented to anything because you were sleeping? Martinez objects...leading. sustained.
--KN: so when you were asleep on this chair, did TA say "hey Jodi, can I take your pants off and perform oral sex on you?". Martinez objects numerous times. Overruled.
--KN: Were you flatter by the fact that he wanted to do that to you for that long? Martinez objects...foundation. sustained.
--KN: were you flattered? JA: I was flattered, I was kind of embarassed but I was flattered.
--KN: re: I am going to tie you to a tree and put it in your *advertiser censored*. Is this fantasy or reality. JA: we were kicking around ideas about what we would do. I think it was fantasy.
--JA asked me to find a place where we could do that. I hiked around and found a place on the south end of town. I was trying to find a good time as it was kind of in public. KN: so this might have been one of those fantasies that might have become a reality.

According to her own blog, she stopped believing in the Law of Attraction 7 months before killing Travis.

WTH is she talking about and what does this have to do with her murdering ways??

SUNDAY, MAY 4, 2008
alladin%27s+lamp.jpg

The Law of Attraction (here we go again...)
About 6 months ago I stopped believing in the Law of Attraction, or at least the accuracy therein. And do you know what I found out? I found out that even when you don’t believe in it, it still continues to work with perfect precision! So while I now go about my day in a manner far removed from my previous Mode of Operation, that darn Law of Attraction keeps right on making itself evident in every area of my life. The Law of Attraction is real whether or not we give an ounce of credence to it. It is inherent. It is infallible. It is unavoidable.

http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

N: good morning, Miss Arias
A: Good morning
N: Last week when you spoke to Mr. Martinez you were asked several questions about taking personal responsibility and how you blamed everyone else. Do you remember that line of questioning at various points during the week?
A: Yes
N: In that regard, let me ask you a couple questions. Were you forced to testify?
A: No
N: When you chose to testify did you do so with the idea that the lies you told would be called into question?
N: And you chose to testify anyway?
M: Objection, relevance
J: Approach
N: Miss Arias, getting back to my question, knowing that you were going to, you knew that you were going to be questioned about the lies you told, or you assumed you'd be questioned about the lies you told throughout this process when you chose to testify, right?
N: and you chose to do it anyway, you chose to testify anyway, right?
N: And in terms of admitting certain things against this claim that you didn't take any personal responsibility, I recall days ago, one of the first questions I asked you was whether or not you killed Travis Alexander on June 4th, 2008, do you recall that?
N: And do you recall your answer to that question?
A: yes
N: Yes, and your answer was that you did in fact kill Travis Alexander on June 4th, 2008, do you remember that/
M: Objection, misstates what she said. She killed him but...(can't hear)
J: Sustained
N: You also told us why you were forced to do that, didn't yourself
N: Remind us why was that
A: Well, he was trying to kill me so I was defending myself
N: Did you go to Mr. Alexander's home on June 4th with the intent on killing him?
A: No, I didn't
N: At any point on that day of June 4th 2008 did you make a conscious decision that I want to kill Travis Alexander?
A: No, that was never a though
N: Miss Arias when you began talking to counsel for the state you were shown a couple of exhibits and I want to cover those for you. Actually let me first show you...photographs occurred , I'm showing you exhibit 452 and 453.
N: And Do you remember the date that the photograph took place?
A: May 15, 2008
N: I'm sorry you say May15th?
A: Correct
N: I'm showing you what's been marked as exhibit 452. If I recall correctly, that's you and your sister Angela, correct?
N: And that is your hand around her, right
A: That's right
N: And in exhibit 453 that's your hand again, right? And before we make, before we move on past this photograph, you would concede that there's no visible bend in your finger at least in terms of any injury, correct/
A: Correct, well it's sort of bent
N: Going back to 452, I know, it appears Angela is wearing a hat, but it appears she is at least a few inches shorter than you, is that fair to say
A: Yes that's her height
N: How tall are you Miss Arias?
A: 5 foot 5 or 6
N: I'm a little taller than you so I'm going to ask Miss Wilmot to come forward. Jodi if you could step down here in front of the jury
M: If the purpose is to add to Miss Wilmots height with whatever it is she's wearing, I would object on the grounds of relevance.
J: Overruled
N: And we'll have for the record Miss Wilmot state her height
W: I would say I'm 5'3”, 5'4” with heels. I can't be certain, I don't know how high my heels are.
N: If you could, Jodi, and Miss Wilmot, for lack of a better term, recreate the pose we see in exhibit 452. Now if you could turn. Okay, thank you. Now, prior to well we talked a lot about injuries you sustained to your hands, you sustained over injuries, prior to June 4th, immediately prior, I should ask, did you have any, suffer any injuries to either one of your hands.
A: Ye s
N: How did those injuries occur?
A: I believe it was my index fingers and I was putting away margarita glasses at work
M: Objection, lack of foundation
N: When were you putting away these margarita glasses?
A: I believe, if I remember correctly it was June 1st, that's what the date stamp says
M: And where were you working?
A: Casa Ramos
N: And how did you injure yourself putting away margarita glasses at Casa Ramos?
A: I was just moving to fast and I was being, I was a little bit clumsy, not intentionally, but I just, um, there's a metal shelf beneath the bar and that's where they all sit and cool off because after they come out of the dishwasher, they're really hot and um, so they have to cool off before we can put margaritas in them, or they'll crack. So I was rotating the cool ones from the back out and putting the hot ones in the back and as I was reaching with my hand, I hit some of the metal and I think it peeled back some of the skin and it was a wound.
N: Did you photograph those injuries
N: And how did you do that?
A: just with my phone
N: Okay, would that be the Helio phone we'd been discussing earlier.
N: If I may approach your honor?
J: Yes
N: Miss Arias I want to show you exhibits marked as exhibits 506 and 507 respectively. Can you take a look at both those exhibits and see if you recognize those as the photographs you took?
A: Yes, I guess the date would have been May 31st instead
N: I move to admit exhibits 506 and 507
M: Objection, relevance, these show injuries to the right hand
N: May we approach?
J: you may approach
M: Objection, overruled, exhibits 506 and 507 are admitted
N: And Jodi, while those are being marked into evidence, could you describe for us why you chose to take these photographs?
A: Yes, um, after my boss gave me a big band-aid to cover it because it kind of covered a larger surface area. And so, I went home, took a shower and then after that I peeled it back, just to check on it and it was just kinda gnarly, so it was like a trophy picture, kind of. I was gonna send it to some friends and say look what I did at work, I mean it sounds strange saying that post June 4th, but before that it wasn't, it didn't seem like a big deal. I just, I sent it to a few friends to say look what happened, this is crazy, kind of thing.
N: Okay. I'm showing you what's been marked as exhibit 506. That's one of the cuts you sustained to your hand?
A: Yeah, the fold of the skin is back over the injury
N: And can you tell from this exhibit is this your right or left hand?
A: That would be my right hand.
N: Exhibit 507, is that a photograph of a different injury or the same injury.
A: Same injury, a different angle.
N: And we're talking about your right index finger as well, correct?
N: Okay. Now Miss Arias, you had told us that these injuries occurred on the 31st of May, is that accurate?
A: It would have been the 31st or the 1st, I'm not sure if the time stamp on that is also Greenwich time or if it's Pacific Standard Time.
N: Okay given that you were serving margaritas, would it be safe to assume you weren't working the breakfast shift?
A: That's correct
N: Okay, So it would have either been the evening of the 31st or the evening of the 1st when these injuries occurred, is that correct?
N: And the injuries we just saw in exhibits 506 and 507 had they healed by the time you went to Utah on June 5th or 6th?
A: I think it had healed, mostly
N: Do you recall if you still had bandages on your hand
A: Um, I don't actually recall. I know I eventually had bandages on my hand, but I don't remember if I still had one of my index finger or not or, I don't remember.
N: Okay, now before we get too far of the subject of hand injuries in Utah you said you weren't sure if you had bandages on those, these injuries on your right hand, do you recall if you had any other injuries to your hand?
A: in Utah?
N: In Utah
A: I did, I had band-aids to my right hand I don't think it was the index finger I think they were other fingers, I don't remember, but I know I had bandages on my right hand.
N: Now the bandages on your right hand, you say they may not have been on your index finger, these were these injuries caused by the same incident at Casa Ramos or were they caused by something else?
A: Something else
N: okay and what was that?
A: It was broken glass, I dropped one of Travis's glasses when I was downstairs when I arrived on the morning of June 4th, we were getting water from, he has a cold water dispenser on his fridge so, I was getting water and I dropped one and I was cleaning up the glass because thought I mean, I clean glass up at work and it's not something I'm uncomfortable with so I guess I was being to casual and careless and I cut my hands, my fingers.
N: And you have stated to us that those injuries were on your right hand
N: How are you so confident of that?
A: That's what I remember pretty clearly
N: Okay. As it relates to your left hand, do you recall having injuries on your left hand when you were in Utah?
A: I don't recall one way or the other, I definitely don't remember an injury. I'm not saying there wasn't, but I don't remember one.
N: Would it be fair to say that whatever injuries you had on your hand when you arrived in Utah, weren't your primary focus?
M: Objection, leading
A: That would be fair to say.
N: Now we heard about some of the injuries to your hand, we heard about the struggle or fight you had with Mr. Alexander on June 4th, did you have any other injuries visible when you went to Utah?
A: As far as visible, not that I'm aware of, I had other injuries but I don't, I think they were covered with clothing.
N: Are you telling us then, that you had to make effort make sure the injuries were covered?
A: No, it was just, they were around my feet, on my feet and my ankles and I think just because I was wearing socks and shoes they weren't visible.
N: Now this injury, maybe you could be so kind as to hold up your broken finger as you did on direct?
A: Oh, (hold up hand) regular, or this way, like this?
N: When did that injury occur?
A: January 22nd 2008.
N: Now you were asked, and that is the injury you occurred when you testified to having received when Mr. Alexander was kicking you in the ribs and ended up kicking you in the hand
N: You were asked about any medical attention you might has sought for that, and you said something to the effect of you didn't seek any professional medical attention, do you recall that?
N: Did you receive anything that could be considered quote unquote medical attention, did you bandage it could you just kind of explain that to us?
A: Yes, we didn't bandage it because there was no broken skin, but, um, after Travis calmed down and apologized, he made a splint for it and I just thought that was really nice because he got really angry and he was ashamed
M: Objection beyond the scope of the question medical attention
N: How did you feel about Travis making this, so Travis made this splint for you?
M: Objection, beyond the scope asking feelings about the splint
J: Approach
N: Now, Miss Arias, you were telling us that Mr. Alexander broke your finger, that you didn't receive any professional medical help for it, then Mr. Alexander made a splint for you, is that right?
N: And how did you feel about him making that for you?
A: Um, it sounds kind of weird, but it was kind of endearing because he was very tender with it, he was being very careful and he got a bag of ice and crushed it and we put ice on it and so he just did what he could to right what he had wronged, I guess you could say. So that meant a lot
N: And you found that, that was enough for you to perceive it as endearing, is that right?
A: Yes, the moment was endearing, it seemed very tender, he was very sincere. When I got home I took it off and cried and he made another one for me later, but at the moment when he made it he was just very gentle with it.
N: Okay. During the time you spent answering Mr. Martinez's questions, you know you're talking about how great it was that he made this splint for you, we also saw some journal entries, text messages and things that talked about, in which you praised Travis. Do you remember seeing those through the course of the?
N: I want to ask you about a few of those.
Sidebar
N: When you were talking about some of the things you told us during cross examination, some of the things you've been shown about how great a guy you thought Travis was, I want to show you what's been marked as exhibit 484.
N: Do you see that,
N: You said “Travis, I want to thank you for being such an amazing friend.” Was he an amazing friend to you?
A: Yes at times he was very amazing
N: You say at times, we heard about the Cinnabon card that he left on your car when you came home from a trip,
N: Let's before maybe we go beyond that, what made him such an amazing friend to you?
A: It's more about how he made me feel, he would and things he would say. He believed in me, he saw my potential, or saw potential in me and he just made me feel like I could go, I don't know he made me feel really good like I could realize that potential and beyond. And I feel like he saw past whatever exterior was there and saw inside and he made me feel like I was a beautiful person inside.
N: Okay, you said a couple things there, you said he made you feel as if you could realize your potential. Is that something that anyone else, is that feeling something that anyone else had given you in your life.
A: Occasionally, um, Daryl and occasionally Matt, and I don't really remember with Bobby, but I think there were a few art teachers that really believed in me, I don't know
N: Was there something different being the frequency or the type of affirmations about your potential that Mr. Alexander was giving you that was different than the affirmations that you might have been getting from other people in your history?
A: I would say it was different, it was a lot more intense, uh, more frequent, it's kind of like I was swept off my feet, um, he came at me really strong but in a positive way. And It wasn't like what I had experienced before, but it was nothing like what I had experiences before, it was similar in that it was positive, but it was amplified. That would be a good description.
N: You said, you tell him that, you call him a rock, a light and an inspiration. When you said that on April 18th, 2008, was that sincere, your sincere feelings?
N: What did you mean by inspiration, how did he inspire you?
A: He was a motivational speaker and he would give, um, talks sometimes at Prepaid Legal events and he would, he wouldn't just inspire me, he would inspire the whole crowd so it created a sort of synergy or an energy in the room that makes you feel like you could walk out of the room and conquer the world. He had a gift for that.
N: And those, that inspiration you talk about him providing in motivational speaking at PPL seminars, did he provide that for you on a personal basis?
A: Yes, he counseled me many times on a lot of subjects.
N: Okay. You talk about how you appreciate the ways he's gone out of the way for you. What do you mean by that?
A: Um, do you want examples, you mean?
N: Yeah, if you can give us an example?
A: Well, when he got me to move to Arizona, he put up, he paid for the um, rental, so I put all of my things from Palm Desert, well I had from Big Sur, then I went to Palm Desert to get more things and he paid for the rental to get out there, and I paid him back, but he gave me the money for it and then um, he offered to have me store all my things, all my extra things that I didn't have room for at the house I was renting, he offered to let me store them at his house, um, like my paintings he cleared a space in his office closet, just for them so that they wouldn't be exposed to the elements. Everything else went in the garage. My houseplants, I didn't have room for them where I was so he made a space on his kitchen counter and kept them there for the whole time I lived in Mesa. Other times when we were at a PPL event locally, he would pick up the tab if it was just dinner or something. Um, just little nice gestures that he would do there was the Cinnabon thing that he went out of his way just to get it just for me because he knew I wouldn't be able to get that when I flew into Sky Harbor. I mean there were tons of little things like that that he would do, constantly.
N: Okay, now drawing your attention back to April 18th and that time period of 2008, one of the things you were asked about by Mr. Martinez is your feelings toward Mr. Alexander. So, in that regard, drawing your attention to this time period, did you love Mr. Alexander?
N: Now when you were talking about, when you were asked about that last week, you kind of were saying that you loved him but it was different than it had been in the past. You weren't allowed to explain that, so if you could kind of explain that difference, how you felt about him previously as to how you felt about him April 18th of 2008 as a guidepost.
M: Objection to characterization not allowed to explain
J: Sustained, rephrase your question
N: Could you explain the difference between how you felt about Mr. Alexander when you were dating him as opposed to April 18th of 2008?
A: Um, yes, when we first, I felt like I began to love him early on, but not in love. Basically I love all people so he got that advancement automatically. But then as I got to know him my love for him grew and I wasn't sure where we were going because for about 5 months after meeting we just sort of meandered without being in any kind of official relationship but soon I began to fall in love with him and that was during the time we were dating and I felt pretty intense being in love with him and so when I discovered the things he was doing outside of our relationship, obviously that hurt and we broke up, but I still loved him, the love didn't go away just because the trust did, so we were sort of making an effort to maybe get back together, testing the waters then I kind of realized that he wasn't going to change and then the morning of Havasupai when he sweared at me, I just thought mm, you know like I said I didn't want to continue with someone that could speak to, I didn't want to have children with someone that could speak to their mother that way, I kind of looked at it that way so I still loved him, but I began to pull back from the idea of a future with him and so we remained in a limbo state for awhile and then it became apparent around Christmas time 2007 is when I flew back home and I realized I want to be here, I didn't want to be in Arizona anymore.
N: Let me ask you this and Maybe this is an oversimplification , and forgive me if I do so. Would this early on period be more of a romantic love and the time April 18th of 2008 be more of a platonic love, for lack of a better way of saying it?
A: It's complicated because I felt by that time I felt more in an unconditional love, where I just in terms that I just wanted him to be happy, I wanted him to have a future that was happy, I wanted to have my own future, but I wanted us to be able to remain on good terms. And at the same time we kept confusing out boundaries because we were still sleeping together and doing that, so that kind of kept me, my heart more involved than maybe it should have been.
N: Okay. So on April 18th 2008 then, what you're telling us is that you had an unconditional love for him?
A: That's how I would characterize it
N: Exhibit 485, if I'm correct, was the note you made at his memorial, correct?
N: I know you can't see if all here, let me bring it up for you. That was your note to him, correct?
N: And you have your email or what have you, at least, and you provided that to someone that was organizing that service, is that accurate?
N: Okay. Before we get into the context of this, would it be safe to assume you weren't the only person at this memorial service?
N: Matter of fact, you told us you talked to several people at that memorial service, correct?
A: Yes , I knew all of the people there.
N: You weren't the only person, to your understanding, that thought Travis was a great guy, were you?
A: No, I was not.
N: As to what you wrote, do you remember when his memorial service was?
A: I believe it was on a Sunday or maybe a Monday so it would have been the 15th or 16th of June.
N: Okay, so on the 15th or 16th of June you write that “Travis, you're beautiful on the inside and out” did you mean that?
N: And you also say “you always told me that.” Did Travis tell you that you were beautiful on the inside and out as well? Is that what you're saying there?
A: Yeah, he said I was more beautiful on the inside
N: And that made you feel good about yourself?
N: You tell him that you never stopped believing in him and I know that you always believed in me. When you say you'd never stop believing in Travis, what were you referring to?
A: Um, his potential and his ability to realize what he wanted to do with his life. And I also believed that he could get better and fix the parts of him that he considered broken or that needed work, like we all have those parts and he was constantly striving to work on himself.
N: You say “thank you for sharing so much” um is it fair for me to assume that you're talking about more than storage space for your pictures?
N: What do you mean by that?
A: I just mean the things that he imparted to me, he shared a lot spiritually with me, and his wisdom, his insights, his philosophies, his creeds, all of these things that I sort of adopted a lot of them. And, we went on so many trips, it felt like we lived an entire lifetime in one year, and so I was basically referring to the whole canon of experiences that we had had.
N: And his sharing of his, I think you said philosophical and spiritual self, and beliefs, feelings, that meant a lot to you?
A: Yes, very much
N: You also say that world has been blessed because he, you, referring to Travis, having been here. When you wrote that on June 15th or June 16th of 2008, did you believe that?
A: I did
N: You finish this note to him by saying “I love you.” On June 15th or 16th of 2008 did you still feel that same unconditional love, to use your words, for Travis that you were feeling in April of 2008
A: Well, I still had love for him, yes, and I was thinking now more in terms of eternity.
N: Well, that makes sense given the time frame where we're at, but let's maybe take a step back from eternity for a second. Looking at that quote, “I love you”, would that be a true statement on June 2, 2008
a: Yes
N: June 3rd 2008?
N: June 4th 2008?
N: How about the days in between June 4th 2008 and his memorial service, would that be true?
N: How about today?
N: Would that be true?
A: Yes, it's still true.
N: We also talked about, you said something, you recall hearing the recorded phone call you had with Mr. Alexander on May 10, 2008, you recall hearing that during this trial?
A: Yes, I do
N: Okay, and something was said on there because, you know, apart from the spiritual side of your relationship and the friendship, close friendship you shared, there was a sexual aspect to your relationship as well, right?
M: And part of that anyway, we've seen in the phone call of May 10th, right?
A: You made a comment in that tape about him making you feel like a goddess, I believe those were your words, do you remember that?
N: Okay, refresh our memory first of all when, what he was doing to make you feel like a goddess, or what that was a reference to.
A: It was a reference to the time when we took a bath together when he had all the candles everywhere and rose petals and there was music and, it wasn't just, it didn't go quickly, it was, it was drawn out, it was romantic.
N: And that made you feel great, right?
N: Were there other times in your relationship, your sexual relationship where it could be said you felt like a goddess?
A: Were there other times?
N: Mm hmm
N: Describe those for us
A: Well, it was more just how, rather than the act, it almost could have been almost any act, but it was how he made me feel and how his demeanor was, and how he treated me during those things that made me feel special. And like it wasn't just for physical gratification, it was because our minds and our hearts were sort of in alignment as well.
N: Is that a feeling that you experienced before in your life, before Mr. Alexander?
A: I would say yes, I'd experienced it before.
N: To this degree?
A: Well, as far as the way he put me on a pedestal, no, not to that degree.
N: And you say he put you on a pedestal, we talked about, we talked a little bit this morning about the bath, the things he did for you, were there other things you felt like we haven't talked about where he put you on this pedestal?
A: It was more like the way he would look at me sometimes, compliments he would give me and sometimes just out of the blue he would recall something that I did, um, or a thought he had that day and it was usually it was in terms of elevating me above all else, kind of thing, and I mean I didn't really believe it but I believed that he might believe it. So it made me feel special because he viewed me that way, that I was somebody special.
A: So in terms of your relationship with Mr. Alexander then there were times when you were way up here on this pedestal, right?
M: And there were other times when you were on the ground being kicked, right?
M: You were and time when he
M: Objection leading
N: You were all the way up on this pedestal, right?
N: You were also down on the ground, right?
N: Being kicked?
N: Were you kicked when you were on the ground?
A: Once, I was, on one occasion, he kicked me twice.
M: Objection
N: Okay, so we have a relationship with lots of highs and lots of lows, right?
N: Now, you testified previously that you met Travis in September 2006, you talked about your relationship, your relationship with Mr. Brewer, you talked to us eventually about the time you became a couple with Mr. Alexander and times when you weren't a couple with Mr. Alexander, do you recall doing that?
N: What I want to talk about now because it may not be clear and you were asked about, do you recall being asked about after breaking up why you had permission to be over at his home, that kind of thing, do you remember that?
N: And in that regard, what was difference, first starting say of the interaction of you and Mr. Alexander of, excuse me, when you were a couple by the definitions that you and he had used as opposed to when you weren't a couple by that same definition, was there a difference in terms of how you two interacted with each other?
A: As far as, well, um in my mind I drew a distinction, we still were intimate and hang out and go on dates and travel and talk late and night and email and chat and text back and forth, but I drew a distinction in my mind that he's no longer my boyfriend, I'm no longer his girlfriend, we're just maybe going to get back together, maybe not. We were in a state of limbo for awhile.
N: Let's break that down a little bit if we could. You were having a sexual relationship with Mr. Alexander before you became a couple, correct?
N: And that sexual relationship that included oral sex?
N: Did it concern anal sex before you were a couple?
A: Just the one time the night I was baptized and that ended pretty quickly.
N: Did it include vaginal sex?
A: No
N: So when you became a couple then, did the sexual relationship, did that somehow automatically change the sexual boundaries between the two of you.
A: No, it didn't really change, we tried to keep the same standards
N: The standards being the law of chastity as told to you by Mr. Alexander, right?
N: Are we talking about the law of chastity as told to you by Mr. Alexander?
N: And that standard to your understanding, what did that prohibit, what act did that prohibit?
A: In prohibited premarital vaginal sex.
N: Okay, and, you had told us about the incident where you were sleeping and you woke up with Mr. Alexander's penis inside your vagina, do you remember telling us about that
N: Was he your boyfriend at that time?
N: So you didn't have vaginal intercourse until you were boyfriend and girlfriend, correct? That would have been the first time, so
A: Yeah, but it wasn't regular and I guess I kind of looked at it as an accident or a mistake and we didn't do that again until after we broke up.
N: You say that you saw this first encounter where he was inside your vagina with his penis as an accident or mistake, is that what you were describing?
N: How is it that you can rationalize or characterize this invasion that way?
M: Objection
J: Restate your question
N: He places his penis in your vagina when you were asleep and you just told us you wrote that off as a mistake
A: That's how I looked at it
N: Now I can drop a pen and it would be a mistake but it would be hard to do what he did and have it be a mistake, so how do you get there in you mind?
A: Um, well I don't, we were sleeping and no words were exchanged, he, like all of his motor skills were functioning but I don't know if he was mentally conscious or not, he was there he was breathing hard, that kind of thing but he didn't say anything and it was never mentioned the next day so I assumed maybe he wasn't fully aware of what he was doing because he was groggy or disoriented or still half asleep, I don't know.
N: Okay, getting back to the idea of you and Mr. Alexander as a couple and not a couple, the, you broke up on what day?
A: June 29, 2007
N: As we've heard though, June 29, 2007, was not the end of your sexual relationship, right?
A: That's right
N: So in that regard, what did the end of that relationship mean in terms of your relationship with Travis?
A: It meant to me that we were now to sovereign single adults.
N: A lot of people when they break up, and can you understand a lot of people when they break up that's the end of things, they stop sleeping together, they stop contacting each other ,right?
M: Objection, leading, relevance to other people
N: After you broke up you said you're words sounded more like intergovernmental relations, you said you were both two sovereign states, right?
N: Is that what I heard
M: Yes, we were single and free to make our own decisions
N: Okay, single and free to make your own decisions. Yet you were, you, by your testimony were still making the decision to engage in sexual relations with Mr. Alexander correct?
M: Objection, asked and answered, leading
J: Overruled, you may answer
N: You were asked about, well based on your assessment of this break up then, was he, to use your words as a sovereign state, free to engage in sexual activity with whomever he chose in your mind?
A: In my mind, except for the moral implications, I believed that he was free to do that and it would be it should be, it would be something that I shouldn't take offense to because he wasn't my boyfriend any longer.
N: Well, what about other concerns, what about health concerns. Did you feel like he was obligated to let you know if he engaged in sexual behavior with anybody else because of a fear of sexually transmitted diseases?
A: That was one fear I had, yes
N: Did you and he discuss that situation, you were broken up but we're still gonna have sex, but I'm gonna let you know if I start with someone else.
A: There was a conversation somewhat like that, so I assumed he would just tell me if he decided to date someone else, um that's why I asked him when I saw him with that girl, but um, it wasn't as far as STDs and that kind of thing, we didn't have a sit down discussion about it.
N: Okay, and you mentioned the girl, you're talking about when you went to Mr. Alexander's home you saw him with this girl through the window, right?
A: Right
N: And you were asked why it was okay for you to be there after you had broken up, do you recall being asked that?
N: Why was it okay for you to be there?
A: Well the night when I went there it was okay because he gave me the green light, I called him before going and he said sure
M: Objection, hearsay
N: That night he encouraged you to come over? Is that what you're telling us.
A: He, well he didn't encourage me, he just gave me permission, I needed to get my social security card.
N: Okay, this issue of this discussion you had with Travis about this girl you, were you angry during this discussion?
A: No, I was actually frightened a little bit
N: What do you mean, frightened?
A: I guess frightened isn't the word, but intimidated, I didn't want to be confrontational. I wanted to just throw it out there, let him know it's okay, if you're dating someone you can let me know. I'm gonna be cool about that, but I want to know rather then sticking around where he kept giving me intermittent doses of, incentive to stay and believe in him, you know we can just be friends and draw a line right now and you can have your life and I'll have mine and it's okay. I just wanted to know is all.
N: You made a comment before we get to far off that confrontation. You said you didn't want to be confrontational just a second ago. You also made the comment during your time with last week that you weren't allowed to be confrontational with Travis. What do you mean by that?
A: There were a few times when I asserted myself and he checked it very quickly.
N: Checked it how?
A: Usually by verbally snapping back is how it went.
N: When he snapped back verbally did this cause fear in you?
A: At first I felt more like a chastised child, um, eventually it began to instill fear and intimidation.

Voire dire on the journal entry:

Juan is asking how much time lapsed between the first entry and the second entry from January 24, 2008.

JA says she was listening to an audio book and the second entry was done after that.

JA's initials are not on the second entry.

Here it is.

Attachments

• Arias journal entry.jpg
    Arias journal entry.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 96
1/24/08...

The date of Travis masturbating to boys pics. Seeking to rehabilitate why she never wrote it in her journal...

She didn't want to remember it and because it was a negative event.

What time of day did you see him doing this?:
Nurmi gets snarky about her not checking her watch. Leads her to say it was shocking.

Next journal entry in late January...journal entry mentions how much she loves Travis. Travis displays a massive amount of unconditional love for her.

Did you feel that way at the time:
I did.

You say you're almost haunted by it. What do you mean?:
Good and bad. The previous days were bad but he made up for it in really amazing ways. (Um. Side note: no amount of amazing deeds is gonna make me love or be attracted to a pedophile. Not buyin' it, ma'am, been there, not done that, and should have a T-shirt to prove it. ;))

She talks about not being able to marry him because something is 'off' with him BUT she can't put her finger on it? (An abusive pedophile and she couldn't work out what was wrong? Riiiiiiight.)

Testifies Travis proposed over the phone.

Was he serious?

There were times he was joking when he said it but that time over the phone he was serious. (WTH? She just said he proposed once.)

Sorry guys I am really, really bad at transcribing. :blushing:

Closer look

Attachments

• Arias journal entry 2.jpg
    Arias journal entry 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 95
another one:

Attachments

• Arias journal entry 3.jpg
    Arias journal entry 3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 87
I think one of the saddest things I have read is his grandmothers note to him on the site with his Obituary. Made me cry. She passed away last year.

June 15, 2008
My dear Travis,
I don't know how I can go on without you.I am so grateful you came to my home when you were 8 years old to live with me.We had many happy times together,you were an easy boy to raise,and a great young man.It was a pleasure to be your grandmother.I will always love you.....Mummum.
~ Norma Sarvey, Riverside, California

----------------

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/pe/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111722519&cid=full

According to her own blog, she stopped believing in the Law of Attraction 7 months before killing Travis.

WTH is she talking about and what does this have to do with her murdering ways??

SUNDAY, MAY 4, 2008
alladin%27s+lamp.jpg

The Law of Attraction (here we go again...)
About 6 months ago I stopped believing in the Law of Attraction, or at least the accuracy therein. And do you know what I found out? I found out that even when you don’t believe in it, it still continues to work with perfect precision! So while I now go about my day in a manner far removed from my previous Mode of Operation, that darn Law of Attraction keeps right on making itself evident in every area of my life. The Law of Attraction is real whether or not we give an ounce of credence to it. It is inherent. It is infallible. It is unavoidable.

http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

As soon as I read your post I thought, I bet the stuff Jodi puts on her blog isn't original...

So I went to her blog and randomly picked a few entries... copied and pasted them to google...and what do you know!!? I was right... The stuff I googled was written by "Ralph Marston" the creator of a website by the name of "The Motivator"... http://greatday.com/motivate/030501.html

All along I have suspected a lot of what Jodi says she has either read in books or seen in movies.. so it was fun to actually see her blog to confirm my suspicions...

It is "proper blog etiquette" to post the reference of the material you use for your blog entries...and as far as I can tell Jodi doesn't follow this social norm for blogging...

If you haven't seen the letter/post that Matt McCartney apparently wrote for the Jodi Arias support site, I'm attaching it below. I have a hard time believing that t was written by a guy... What do you think? (Matt McCartney is one of her ex-boyfriends, the one she was attempting to get the coded magazine messages to)

I was Jodi&#8217;s boyfriend for around two years and in that time, she wouldn&#8217;t so much as squish a bug. I caught her on many occasions, fishing bugs out of the tub, so they wouldn&#8217;t get washed down the drain. She had this crazy neurotic cat, that would flip out and attack her for no reason and she didn&#8217;t so much as swat it. Jodi is NOT a violent person!

When we ended our relationship, I was living and working at a distance. During that period, I began spending time with a colleague. One of my douche bag coworkers decided to &#8220;inform&#8221; her. There was lots of crying, many talks and a few letters. She was NEVER VIOLENT in any way. We remained friends and since then, she had a few other relationships ending with Travis. I personally know the man she was with before Travis. He and Jodi maintained a friendly relationship after they parted. He also had NO issues with violence. So why now? What changed?

Before Jodi was arrested we would talk on a regular basis. I am one of her longest lasting friends and former lovers. I could be a important character witness. At one point, I asked Jodi to leave me out of this situation, so as not draw attention to myself or my new family and since then, she has.

Her life is on the line. She could get the death penalty. Yet she&#8217;s made it a point not to involve me.
Why? Because I asked her not to&#8230;.

That is the kind of person Jodi is!&#8221;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong