MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully by the time I catch up later it'll have changed to found alive :please:

I think someone was asking for a timeline /map earlier
i've just made up a basic one with the simple facts
24m6c5d.jpg

Alright. I suppose I have to go to bed, since it is obvious that my bed isn't coming to me. Have a good night and hopefully I will awake to good news. :)

Ross Park, Mona Lake, Norton Cemetery...

The cemetery actually has quite a few houses across the street and would be too risky, IMO. You can go to street view and see for yourself. You can see how easy it is to get to Ross Park from where he was last seen. That is the area that scares me the most. I would feel better if I knew the van either turned right on Airport Rd or continued North on Grand Haven Rd past Airport Rd.

Dude, all these wierd coincidences tonight...look at the date that this page was updated: April 26, 2013.

http://www.monalakeimprovementassociation.org/

" (April 26, 2013) Dan Hoe Excavating of Holland is dredging the entire length of the channel from the Lake Harbor bridge to Lake Michigan. This work is expected to be done by mid May. We will also be extending the rock jetty arms to their original length of twenty feet from the steel walls.
In May of 2012, we cleaned out a lot of trash, deadheads and old pier posts. In October we removed residual construction debris in the channel beneath the Lake Harbor road bridge. "

Thanks to all of you who are posting maps for us on this thread!

I am an avid map reader...but still don't know how to post them...

So I really appreciate you map posters!

:gthanks:

Dude, all these wierd coincidences tonight...look at the date that this page was updated: April 26, 2013.

http://www.monalakeimprovementassociation.org/

" (April 26, 2013) Dan Hoe Excavating of Holland is dredging the entire length of the channel from the Lake Harbor bridge to Lake Michigan. This work is expected to be done by mid May. We will also be extending the rock jetty arms to their original length of twenty feet from the steel walls.
In May of 2012, we cleaned out a lot of trash, deadheads and old pier posts. In October we removed residual construction debris in the channel beneath the Lake Harbor road bridge. "

Referring to the dredging itself, I really don't think it applies to a large area. I am almost certain that the dredging is restricted to the small channel connecting Lake Michigan and Mona Lake in your aerial shot above.

ETA: However, it appears as though I missed the point of your post entirely. Lol. Possibly.

Okay. I managed to stay up an extra half hour. I am going to bed for real this time. Goodnight everyone. :)

Okay. I managed to stay up an extra half hour. I am going to bed for real this time. Goodnight everyone. :)

That's what I told myself 6 hours ago...

Re: the dredging, was also pointing out the construction in the area, as well as its hostory and landscape in case it is of significance.

All just shots in the dark right now. Grasping at straws.

Ok, so back to the possible blood spots. Chief Shaw said IF its blood it will be sent off for dna testing. I would think a simple test would show if it was blood or not, but who knows, maybe the crime scene techs hadn't tested it...(okay brain is turning fast to mush, I'm trying to relate this to if the perp used chloroform, violent force with a blow of some sort, a knife, a gun, what exact means did he use to put her in the vehicle...this could be important in trying to link to other possibly related crimes...I wish they'd hurry up and tell is if they think the spots are blood, how much there was and the nature of its splatter, etc, and if its Jessica's, the perps...

Here is one more map, showing a more zoomed out area. After Mona Lake, next on my list of areas to search would be the Muskegon State Park area (again, assuming she is not being kept indoors somewhere). IMO, again, thats from the outside looking in, based on no facts at all other than the last vehicle sightings, her direction of travel, isolated areas someone could park, distances in past cases, the possible mindset of the perp, etc.):

http://goo.gl/maps/qPY5u

Well, Goodnight! I mean, Good Morning! Hopefully there will be another statement from Chief Shaw / PC with an update soon. Hopefully today is the day Jessica will be found safe and returned home to her mother, fiance and little son. Good luck today fellow sleuthers.

Where would the perp take Jessica:

1. Out of town to unpopulated area to dispose. Where? Who knows. The options are endless without more clues.
2. To his residence to keep captive. In basement or sound proof shed. Where? Endless locations without more clues.
3. To a storage facility where she and the vehicle can be hidden. Could be anywhere. Need more clues.
4. Held captive in his car and traveling interstate.
5. Handed off to someone else who has taken her for a number of illegal activities I won't go in to.
6. She ran away. Don't believe this for a second.
7. ?
Listing the obvious to see if suggestions come up on what we can do.

All I can think to do is to predict which direction the van continued after 2nd video was taken and look for additional surveillance footage. Check local storage facilities. Continue scouring RSO registry. Hope for a tip.

Sadness setting in for me. Starting to change to madness. I hope there is progress today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53