Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
so....I have watched the trial from beginning.

got a few thoughts that surely not everyone will like. first, let me clarify that travis (IMO) did not deserve to be stabbed, gutted, and shot.

travis was a mormon (some may call that a cult) and he worked for PPL. (some may call that a pyramid scheme) is this a crime? surely not, rather an insight to the inner workings of this man. he was able to be influenced and was very successful as a "salesman." both of which require a particular mindset. a mindset in which one is controlled. in other words, both structures rely on the ability to manipulate people and suck them into a form of mind control.

the guy was already brainwashed, and VERY conflicted. so enter jodi.....

she tried to get travis to make her #1, a wife, lover, etc. she wanted to be his world. she even tried to enter the inner circle of travis' world to win travis. it became more of a battle for control for jodi as she tried to get travis to put her above the mind control. NOT going to happen.

furthermore, travis was active and always on the move. jodi was often an afterthought. This combined with the mormon church deal would drive her absolutely mad. Never able to quite contain him. Never able to quite pin him down. Just within reach and then……..he was off doing his thing. it was obvious from the taped phone call as to EXACTLY the point it had come to for travis and jodi. travis said he liked her body, etc. not that he loved her mind, thoughts, etc. he could care less at that point. he was using her.

travis was conflicted, and, he most likely did not even realize how much he was hurting jodi. It does not seem he tried to hurt her, he just did……..by being travis. jodi grew to hate that man. not so in love as people may think. it became a mission for her to gain power over him. a sociopath will go to the ends of the earth (even kill) to regain control.

she lost control when he tossed her to the curb as wife material and began to treat her as a sex object. BUT, mind you, jodi gladly took the role, and played it. she could have walked. any self respecting woman would. then again, we are talking about a sociopath, not a normal woman.

by the time she killed him, it was about power and control. also, a deep seated hatred and rage that she had met her match. jodi lost control as never before. travis was the one who could crawl inside her mind. (something she was used to doing to others, not having it done to her) not that travis twisted her mind purposefully………..he was just being himself. what I mean is that travis had something jodi could not touch, there was something about this man that got to her weak spot. this sick and twisted woman somehow met her match in travis. she had no choice but to kill him.

travis was jodi's kryptonite. It was not even about no other woman having him. She killed him because that was the way to regain her control. it's really quite simple.

obviously, jodi deserves to be punished for her crime. LWOP or the death penalty are both horrible fates, however, fates both worthy of her crime.

travis did play a role in his death. that said, tavis' behavior did not warrant that he be physically murdered and mutilated. it stands as a lesson to all to be careful what you play with. if you play with fire…..sometimes you get burned.

can people understand that for me to say that does not mean in any way I suggest that travis deserved to be killed? because I am not suggesting that.

personally, i cannot understand calling jodi names, or making jokes, in any way, about this case, jodi, the punishment, etc. it's really all awful and not funny in any way to me. then again, i know some people feel a need to attach some form of emotion, for whatever that represents to them.

it's a sad and horrible outcome to a relationship that was unhealthy in every way. it's a twisted and sick way that jodi dealt with rejection. she comitted a horrible crime that must be answered. fortunately she was found guilty of the crime that actually fit. murder 1 is absolutely the crime here.

also, around the world, and each day, crimes as awful as this, AND, worse than this are committed. this is the world we live in. this one crime was made public, and it seems people have used it to express emotions (even if displaced) for whatever personal reasons. that is the society we live in.

it's good that the jury saw what happened here, and held jodi accountable.

Im familar with La Jolla. Theres no way she got a boob job for only 300 dollars in La Jolla. She may have crossed the boarder.

Dinner and implants in one short economical trip. :floorlaugh:

P.S. What kind of place is La Jolla? I've heard of it but is it a suburb? A city? I could Google but I'm lazy, err my Google broke.

He even gave Arias multiple opportunities to recant, back pedal, concede or just say, "Oh, maybe I was mistaken. I don't recall which Wal*Mart it was ..." or " ... I don't remember why I bought so much gas. I was in a pre-fog."

So he marched in witnesses, left and right, to cut her off at the knees.

He was relentless.

:bow::bow::bow:

I'd be interested if, sometime in the future, the jury gave a press conference. I'd like to know what *did it for them*? Was it the gas cans? Was it Dr. DeMarte or Jill Hayes? Did they give any weight to either Samuals or ALV? Did they believe Travis abused the witch? Or was it Jodi's demeanor?

I'd also like to know why it took 15 hours.:twocents:

Yes! She kept lying and making her lies more complicated! Remember her suddenly saying that the gun was in a holster? But man, she is a good liar. She lies without showing any sign that she is doing so. I never saw her nervous on the stand UNTIL the moment Juan told her Walmart had no record of a return, her eyes were wide open at that moment! Thank goodness she's not a SMART liar.

YES!
I have gone back and watched that a couple times, you can literally see it when she realizes she F'd up!
When Juan brings the gas can info up to the sidebar and then JSS says "422 is admitted" she practically *gulps* and turns white!
That may be my favorite moment of this trial (OK, ONE of my favs!).

I really, really, really, really think someone should make a JODI ARIAS T-shirt something like this....or maybe we should just buy this one

if_looks_could_kill_t_shirts-r838afcd34afa45a192d378066e95d57b_804gs_512.jpg

"If looks could kill....JODI ARIAS would be a Serial Killer"

I do NOT think she is pretty IMHO

Do you think Mr Martinez has been able to sneak in a celebratory dinner at least? What must it feel like to spend 3.5 years of your life planning this trial going into it with such uncertainty (ie. enter any Jury) And come out the winner. That pressure to get Justice for a family, the victim wow.

I would just love to know he is happy? Or greatly relieved and can really go home and smile and have that sense all this hard work did pay off.

The difficulty level to be up against a multi-person Defense team with massive latitude to say anything they want about the person that died...they mounted a very big and dirty defense.

I'm still replaying the Verdict on YouTube.

I wondered this, too. I've read that he pours himself into these trials and he had other trials during this one so for him to perform as he did, with scarcely any notes and no stumbles that I can remember, is just mindboggling.

I hope he and his girlfriend/partner/main squeeze were able to sneak in a quick well-deserved weekend getaway.

I actually feel a great deal f compassion for Jodi' Mom and Grandmother today. What a horrible Mother's day they must be having. Just awful. That freak of nature has ruined so many lives.

I agree. She is still in control. And this will not stop when she is given the death penalty. I've finally accepted the fact that she will be acting like this until the day she dies. And as long as we give her attention, it fuels the fire. I'm guilty of this by watching the trial on TV, participating in this forum, and talking about it with my friends. But I vow, once the death penalty comes down, I'm outta here.
Jumping off your post,
I understand, and agree attention will wain for JA, on a public scale. I would like to forget she exists also. Sadly, there will be another to take that spot, people will move on, but the family will never be able to have that luxury. Their lives will be invaded by "her rights" until she is no more among the living. She has left a wide path of destruction to which the shock wave of aftermath will never fully be known.

My hopes and focus will remain for any good thing that will emerge from her evilness. The Travis Alexander Legacy has sprouted and will continue to grow. Possibly in the near future a bill will be presented to AZ lawmakers to consider adopting, that will cripple attempts to slander the victim of murder or prohibit altogether.

So many issues have been brought to light concerning how flawed and off course the courtrooms across our country have become. It's time to level that playing field, to give the victim some decent rights, to understand that a person's good name has worth. How about penalize "expert" witnesses who coach defendants, deliberately lie and deceive.

JA was "made" by the media, in terms of recognition, almost overnight. Her murdering Travis is her claim to fame. TA, however, left a legacy of love, of family and friends from how he "lived". That did not happen overnight, but was built one relationship at a time, and that will not go away as long as they are alive. Travis lives on. I will remember Travis.

I'd be interested if, sometime in the future, the jury gave a press conference. I'd like to know what *did it for them*? Was it the gas cans? Was it Dr. DeMarte or Jill Hayes? Did they give any weight to either Samuals or ALV? Did they believe Travis abused the witch? Or was it Jodi's demeanor?

I'd also like to know why it took 15 hours.:twocents:

Absolutely. I'd love to know what they were thinking, especially what they thought of Arias holding court for 18 days.

The 15 hour deliberations? I think half being hung up on felony murder and the other half were the jury relaxed and giving their favorite trial moments, just like we do. :D

And maybe a little payback for all the delays during trial.

Thank you for sharing the video...beautiful!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms or anyone who stepped in and helped influence and care for a child...you are appreciated!!!

OT- My son and brother made crepes with a spread of any filling or topping of your choice...black/raz/blueberries, bananas, nutella, walnuts, caramel, mixed berry drizzle, chocolate and regular whipped cream, etc...and Mimosa's to boot!!! Woo-hoo what a great day! There are many moments that I find myself sad that I don't have a husband or someone special in my life... days like this remind me of how lucky I am that I have a family that loves me and is always there for me! My wish is that all of you have someone who loves you too!! :grouphug:

Happy Mothers day to all ...or any Dad in the the Mom role

Be back later, gotta do the mother day thing here so
poof.jpg
I am gone.

Later peeps!!

I usually just lurk and like post's on here but I just had to comment on this.

I could only watch the first few minutes of this "skit" before I had to turn it off. I didn't find it funny at all and feel they not only made a mockery of 4 dead Americans killed in a terrorist attack at a U.S. embassy, but also made a mockery of Travis Alexander, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight.

I found it disgusting that they found humor in other people's misery and heartbreak. I haven't watched SNL in many many years and plan to never watch that show again. There is NOTHING funny about the Bengazi hearings or Travis Alexander's death or those poor girls, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight being kidnapped, raped for years and held hostage. I was appalled by it.

I don't think they were mocking the event itself. They were mocking the politicking involved in the hearings. As for Jodi Arias, I confess, I think there is a LOT to laugh at about her.

ETA: they were making fun of how the media has covered JA and the Cleaveland case, not the crimes themselves.

so....I have watched the trial from beginning.

got a few thoughts that surely not everyone will like. first, let me clarify that travis (IMO) did not deserve to be stabbed, gutted, and shot.

travis was a mormon (some may call that a cult) and he worked for PPL. (some may call that a pyramid scheme) is this a crime? surely not, rather an insight to the inner workings of this man. he was able to be influenced and was very successful as a "salesman." both of which require a particular mindset. a mindset in which one is controlled. in other words, both structures rely on the ability to manipulate people and suck them into a form of mind control.

the guy was already brainwashed, and VERY conflicted. so enter jodi.....

she tried to get travis to make her #1, a wife, lover, etc. she wanted to be his world. she even tried to enter the inner circle of travis' world to win travis. it became more of a battle for control for jodi as she tried to get travis to put her above the mind control. NOT going to happen.

furthermore, travis was active and always on the move. jodi was often an afterthought. This combined with the mormon church deal would drive her absolutely mad. Never able to quite contain him. Never able to quite pin him down. Just within reach and then……..he was off doing his thing. it was obvious from the taped phone call as to EXACTLY the point it had come to for travis and jodi. travis said he liked her body, etc. not that he loved her mind, thoughts, etc. he could care less at that point. he was using her.

travis was conflicted, and, he most likely did not even realize how much he was hurting jodi. It does not seem he tried to hurt her, he just did……..by being travis. jodi grew to hate that man. not so in love as people may think. it became a mission for her to gain power over him. a sociopath will go to the ends of the earth (even kill) to regain control.

she lost control when he tossed her to the curb as wife material and began to treat her as a sex object. BUT, mind you, jodi gladly took the role, and played it. she could have walked. any self respecting woman would. then again, we are talking about a sociopath, not a normal woman.

by the time she killed him, it was about power and control. also, a deep seated hatred and rage that she had met her match. jodi lost control as never before. travis was the one who could crawl inside her mind. (something she was used to doing to others, not having it done to her) not that travis twisted her mind purposefully………..he was just being himself. what I mean is that travis had something jodi could not touch, there was something about this man that got to her weak spot. this sick and twisted woman somehow met her match in travis. she had no choice but to kill him.

travis was jodi's kryptonite. It was not even about no other woman having him. She killed him because that was the way to regain her control. it's really quite simple.

obviously, jodi deserves to be punished for her crime. LWOP or the death penalty are both horrible fates, however, fates both worthy of her crime.

travis did play a role in his death. that said, tavis' behavior did not warrant that he be physically murdered and mutilated. it stands as a lesson to all to be careful what you play with. if you play with fire…..sometimes you get burned.

can people understand that for me to say that does not mean in any way I suggest that travis deserved to be killed? because I am not suggesting that.

personally, i cannot understand calling jodi names, or making jokes, in any way, about this case, jodi, the punishment, etc. it's really all awful and not funny in any way to me. then again, i know some people feel a need to attach some form of emotion, for whatever that represents to them.

it's a sad and horrible outcome to a relationship that was unhealthy in every way. it's a twisted and sick way that jodi dealt with rejection. she comitted a horrible crime that must be answered. fortunately she was found guilty of the crime that actually fit. murder 1 is absolutely the crime here.

also, around the world, and each day, crimes as awful as this, AND, worse than this are committed. this is the world we live in. this one crime was made public, and it seems people have used it to express emotions (even if displaced) for whatever personal reasons. that is the society we live in.

it's good that the jury saw what happened here, and held jodi accountable.

Oh well. Forgive the victim for not having expressed his love for the psycho's wicked, ugly personality (soon-to be-murderer's, that is).

Victims playing roles in their own deaths. There's an idea! Victims of rape should be blamed for how they dress and cancer victims for not eating/thinking well enough. What a insightful comment to make on Travis having played a role in his own death which consisted of him being stabbed 28 times, having his throat cut from ear to ear and being shot in the head. Forgive us, imperfect as we are for wanting Justice for Travis and having empathy for his poor family. You know what they say? Empathy is what is wrong with this world.

It's Sunday... who is Jodi going to call today? Mom?

I'm betting she will be there on Wednesday, high as a kite, but there.

BTW~ Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!

Im familar with La Jolla. Theres no way she got a boob job for only 300 dollars in La Jolla. She may have crossed the boarder.

In just about anywhere California, even a low level Breast Augmentation would be in the $5000 range (not that I've been researching) :) My guess is while her dad thinks she maxed her credit cards paying her share of the Mortgage on the house in Palm Desert, I think she bought Plastic Surgery and some Cosmetic Dentistry.

(I am on the fence about the Dentistry, I see her now, I can't tell if that was done, or she just did some photoshop touching up of her own photos in what we've seen of her)

Either of those or both would max a credit card fast.

Absolutely. I'd love to know what they were thinking, especially what they thought of Arias holding court for 18 days.

The 15 hour deliberations? I think half being hung up on felony murder and the other half were the jury relaxed and giving their favorite trial moments, just like we do. :D

And maybe a little payback for all the delays during trial.
IMO 15 hours is nothing.

The Sleuthers list of things we know the jury don't really opened my eyes to how much we have picked up along the way. Yes of course there was a great deal of evidence presented in court too but 15 hours of discussion after 4 months of evidence, the jury did great IMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9419390

It's Sunday... who is Jodi going to call today? Mom?

I'm betting she will be there on Wednesday, high as a kite, but there.

BTW~ Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!

Jodi is allowed a visitor today (Sunday) Her visitor hours ran out during the week and the article said, she would have more hours coming to her on Sunday)

I expect her to be moved back to Estrella Jail soon. At the most she was put on a 5250 type hold.. Involuntary, 72 hours to see if she is honestly suicidal.

LOL ok sorry, Jodi and Honesty same sentence... made me giggle

Do you think Mr Martinez has been able to sneak in a celebratory dinner at least? What must it feel like to spend 3.5 years of your life planning this trial going into it with such uncertainty (ie. enter any Jury) And come out the winner. That pressure to get Justice for a family, the victim wow.

I would just love to know he is happy? Or greatly relieved and can really go home and smile and have that sense all this hard work did pay off.

The difficulty level to be up against a multi-person Defense team with massive latitude to say anything they want about the person that died...they mounted a very big and dirty defense.

I'm still replaying the Verdict on YouTube.

LOL, I think about those things too. I'm guessing JM is a grateful and happy man who lives life with integrity. Putting criminals behind bars is not just a job to him, it is his pleasure.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288