AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, WWH knows EVERYTHING to do with both cases. She was married to DH 14 years how could she not know? And her being an identical twin I believe that she shared everything with MWK as they always have. As far as CW I don't know what to think I would hope if she knew she would tell what she knew, but I can say and anyone that has followed on FB knows she will protect her siblings and their spouses above all.
I have been shocked that MWK has not been charged with anything. I can't imagine her not knowing about her husband...let alone her being WWH's twin.

btw...We were all blown away by the beach house photos of young girls on DH's social networking site. I have since wondered exactly what kind of parties went on at that beach house! :stormingmad:

I have been shocked that MWK has not been charged with anything. I can't imagine her not knowing about her husband...let alone her being WWH's twin.

btw...We were all blown away by the beach house photos of young girls on DH's social networking site. I have since wondered exactly what kind of parties went on at that beach house! :stormingmad:
We have both been VERY shocked about that and all LE tells us is more arrest are to come but they haven't said who.

I too was shocked and disgusted when I saw those pics, knowing that those were taken when there were children present but then again look who we're talking about.

IMO, WWH knows EVERYTHING to do with both cases. She was married to DH 14 years how could she not know? And her being an identical twin I believe that she shared everything with MWK as they always have. As far as CW I don't know what to think I would hope if she knew she would tell what she knew, but I can say and anyone that has followed on FB knows she will protect her siblings and their spouses above all.

This is why I think CW knows everything.
This entire family knew charges were going to be coming and quickly.
I think BW Was the tie that bound them all together and had all the info on each of them that LE could use. Now did they kill her or did they send her away. Was someone at that truck stop that night and took her?

Brittsstepmom,
Is RSW still married, or did his wife file for divorce? Do you have any clue why he reported the abuse? It's ok if you can't answer the second question.

btw...He always appeared pretty normal looking to me...but then I saw his ex-wife's social networking page. :scared:

Sorry but the ppl with all the answers are related to her. JMO

Hi everyone, I have decided to join in Britt's thread. Please forgive me as I am a newbie and might stumble a bit.

:seeya:

Hi BrittsStepMom!

Thank you so much for all you & Brittney's dad have done to advocate for her & look for her. Thank you for joining our group. Please know that even though I never met Brittney, she has been in my thoughts nearly every day since I first heard about her disappearance almost a year ago. So have you, her dad, and her baby. Brittney went missing around the time that a student where I work went missing. Since Brittney went missing a few states away, I was drawn to her case. I also have friends who live in suburban Mobile so I am a little bit familiar with the area.
Thank you again! Sending love and light your way!
ktgirl

Hey Brittsstepmom,
I hope we don't run you off with all our questions! Feel free to ignore any that you don't want to answer or that you feel uncomfortable answering.

I am just glad to have you join us!:rockon:

This is why I think CW knows everything.
This entire family knew charges were going to be coming and quickly.
I think BW Was the tie that bound them all together and had all the info on each of them that LE could use. Now did they kill her or did they send her away. Was someone at that truck stop that night and took her?
I agree that BW was the tie LE even said as much in the interview. As far as the family knowing about the charges I personally was told that DH was accused but I was also told by CW that he passed his LD which was not true.

As far as the truck stop no one knows if she was even taken there, it is based on one single phone ping and looking at the phone records I think just her phone went there.

Brittsstepmom,
Is RSW still married, or did his wife file for divorce? Do you have any clue why he reported the abuse? It's ok if you can't answer the second question.

btw...He always appeared pretty normal looking to me...but then I saw his ex-wife's social networking page. :scared:
Idk about his wife/ex wife I was always told he came here for work I have no knowledge or them still married or not. He went radio silent after his arrest.

I have a few theories as why he reported it, but I don't want to say until the trials, I do not want any guilty one's to get away. I will say I'm on the fence about RSW. He was there from the beginning helping us look for BW unlike the twins who went under ground for about the first 3 months or so after the arrest started then only came out to bash my self or Britt's Dad. But after reading the message from the victim to BW on May 27th naming him in that incident I started looking at him in a different light.

I am Glad to answer all questions I can. I believe that most of you guys have more info (screenshots) from the beginning that I do, as I was new to all of this and never thought in the beginning that all these things would transpire.

If someone asks me a question and I don't answer right away or I skip your question Please forgive me I will come back to the question. I'm still navigating my way around here.:please:

:gthanks:

Hi BrittsStepMom!

Thank you so much for all you & Brittney's dad have done to advocate for her & look for her. Thank you for joining our group. Please know that even though I never met Brittney, she has been in my thoughts nearly every day since I first heard about her disappearance almost a year ago. So have you, her dad, and her baby. Brittney went missing around the time that a student where I work went missing. Since Brittney went missing a few states away, I was drawn to her case. I also have friends who live in suburban Mobile so I am a little bit familiar with the area.
Thank you again! Sending love and light your way!
ktgirl
:gthanks:

Great to see you Steph! I had no idea most were out on bond :( Dustin makes my skin crawl.

Welcome BrittneyStepMom!

So happy you joined us! I, like most here, have followed this case since Day One, and Brittney has captured my heart. We all want Brittney found and those guilty banished from society. My thoughts are with you and Brittney's dad and her daughter.

Steph,
When Brittney first went missing, I remember LE telling the media they believed she was just "hiding" somewhere. Is this what you all (you and Mr. Wallace) were led to believe too? If so, did you find it plausible?
When did LE tell the family or indicate to the family that they didn't think she was "hiding" after all?

Also, just wanna add....I read some of the things Mr. Wallace posted in comments on FB and on articles and I could feel his pain & frustration. It's obvious he desperately wants people who are withholding the truth about the sex abuse & Britt to come forward. Something about the way he spoke (wrote?) reminded me of my own dad. :) I know he loves Britt and is trying to do right by her.

Hi everyone, I have decided to join in Britt's thread. Please forgive me as I am a newbie and might stumble a bit.

:seeya:

Hi BrittsStepMom and welcome. Look forward to your input and thoughts and no worries, we all stumble a bit from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member