AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph, le has everyone's phone records...right? Did anyone/everyone have the www on their cell plans?
IDK about Wendy or Donnie but yes Britt did have internet access that's how she stayed on FB all the time. Yes LE has all the phone records.

Re the texting & talking DH & BW were doing at the Styx River house... I wonder if DH picked Britt up (from her house) bc he knew that she knew more than what he wanted her to know. Maybe he knew that one of his victims contacted her & that she responded to that victim's message. Maybe he picked her up to pump her for info. Maybe he harmed & disposed of her bc of the info she harbored. No idea, only speculating...

Has the rice been searched? Dragged? Divers?

Dogs? We're search dogs used right away? I only remember them being used after awareness to Brittney's plight started taking off.

Re KlaasKids...did they give any pointers in where to search again?

I can say once DK was arrested the first time I myself called DHR that's our CPS and informed them that he was back at home with his minor child and I was told by DHR that unless and until he is accused of harming that child they would Not remove said minor.

Omg that's crazy. I honestly don't understand that thinking. Its as if they're calling the victim a liar by subjecting another minor to this guy. Why not take the accusations as serious as they can and investigate? Obviously what the victim said held merit or all of these people wouldn't have been arrested & subsequently jailed.

IDK about Wendy or Donnie but yes Britt did have internet access that's how she stayed on FB all the time.

That's what I thought... But what about her new cell? Did that have net access? I'm trying to figure out why she didnt respond to the "victim" again...especially once she was picked up by DH & now knowing they were both texting & talking with others via their cells in Styx River. I was thinking maybe Britt didn't have net access on her new cell & that's why she didnt respond again. So is it possible she just ignored her? Is it possible she didn't believe her?

Is it possible it wasn't Britt using her cell? Or was she actually confirmed to have had a voice conversation with others outside of this case on the night she was picked up by DH?

I do believe him capable of killing. My gut instinct on this one is that he did not harm HER. Unfortunately he is not around to tell the tale im sure he would have many to tell.

I just don't understand why he would run to her if she called or he would give her money if she needed...

.......................Blackmail..............????

That would sure be a kicker don't ya think?
That has already been rumored that he payed her to keep her quite. But I only heard that after the ppl started going to jail.

Steph, I saved a load of stuff once this case was posted here. The computer I used got stuck, a minor virus, but I backed it all up on a portable hd. I got mixed up trying to find stuff again & gave up. Then the computer was rebuilt from scratch. Lost everything except some pictures that were already backed up in a separate cloud. Having said that, I remember a load of stuff. So I'm now asking this - Does le have everything attached with all of DH's & WWH's emails (new & old), social media (new & old including closed), photobucket, eBay, Craigslist, phone numbers (landlines & cellphones new & old)...?

Hey steph! Hope you're having a decent holiday weekend. :)

The aspect about none of Britts' things being found and Chessie being the one to describe them - makes me wonder a great deal. I can't help but feel that Brittney was made to be the martyr in this entire situation.

Steph, what do you think of LE's comment that Brittney is the gold nugget in their sex abuse case? Had she been contacted by LE for a statement? Or did they have other evidence that led to her?

& also, just to bump off of this post, could this be a reason DH & WWH took Britt off of their family plan? Could this be why Britt got a pay-as-you-go phone? Bc le was trying to contact her about the allegations against DH & his cohorts?

Steph, what do you think of LE's comment that Brittney is the gold nugget in their sex abuse case? Had she been contacted by LE for a statement? Or did they have other evidence that led to her?
That's another hard one to answer. I was floored by that statement, Wally and I both were upset that if she was the key then why hadn't they already talked to her. I asked LE in the beginning if they had talked to her about the sex crimes the answer I got was no. But with them telling us later on that Britt was a victim of DH, also leads me to believe that they found out things in the investigation that lead them to make that statement.

That's another hard one to answer. I was floored by that statement, Wally and I both were upset that if she was the key then why hadn't they already talked to her. I asked LE in the beginning if they had talked to her about the sex crimes the answer I got was no. But with them telling us later on that Britt was a victim of DH, also leads me to believe that they found out things in the investigation that lead them to make that statement.

But what I gathered from that interview is that le did try to get in contact with Britt. Maybe she didnt answer? Or maybe she had to get a new phone? When she got her new phone, did her number change? I forget this answer...I'm sorry. Also, when was she taken off of DH's family plan? Was it 2-3 weeks prior to her disappearance?

Craigslist Casual Encounters ... Still trying to digest it all.

Re the texting & talking DH & BW were doing at the Styx River house... I wonder if DH picked Britt up (from her house) bc he knew that she knew more than what he wanted her to know. Maybe he knew that one of his victims contacted her & that she responded to that victim's message. Maybe he picked her up to pump her for info. Maybe he harmed & disposed of her bc of the info she harbored. No idea, only speculating...

Has the rice been searched? Dragged? Divers?

Dogs? We're search dogs used right away? I only remember them being used after awareness to Brittney's plight started taking off.

Re KlaasKids...did they give any pointers in where to search again?
Styx river was searched with boats yes bottom drug no, and dogs all the areas Klaaskids has searched they have had the K9's there.

The area DH shot himself in Fairhope was searched with dogs not sure about the boats though and yes it was on the water also.

There has been areas searched that were never mentioned to the public both in Mobile Co and Baldwin Co and still nothing found.

In the beginning Wally wasn't working and would pick and area on the map and search it by himself mark it off and on to another area, I was so afraid he would find her while he was alone and worried about how he would handle it.

Unfortunately Klaaskids is at as much of a loss of were to search next as we are.

I know DW has been jailed for certain crimes, including stuff associated with the case against DH, but I have a strong suspicion DW has brought to light various crimes that would have gone unnoticed and I believe he's unloading bc of his missing sister. Its obvious to me that these siblings have been through hell and back, that they've always been there for each other to lean on. Now they feel helpless bc they know in their hearts that something's happened to Britt so they're getting as much truth out there to either find her or bring the perp/s responsible for her disappearance to justice. Maybe DW filled the cops in on some secrets. Hopefully he did. & I hope he gets some kind of leniency out of telling the whole truth. Hoping he's getting serious counseling in there.

Styx river was searched with boats yes bottom drug no, and dogs all the areas Klaaskids has searched they have had the K9's there.

The area DH shot himself in Fairhope was searched with dogs not sure about the boats though and yes it was on the water also.

There has been areas searched that were never mentioned to the public both in Mobile Co and Baldwin Co and still nothing found.

In the beginning Wally wasn't working and would pick and area on the map and search it by himself mark it off and on to another area, I was so afraid he would find her while he was alone and worried about how he would handle it.

Unfortunately Klaaskids is at as much of a loss of were to search next as we are.

The area is vast. I had no idea until I researched way farther than just looking at google maps. My gosh its truly comparable to a needle in a haystack.

There could be a positive upside to Britt not being found yet, maybe she's alive. However, her info has been in the media forefront a few times & I'd think somebody would notice her at some point.

Were DH's & WWH's bank/checking accounts checked? Any large withdrawals? I mean, more than a normal withdrawal for them?

I thought CW was so believable in some of her statements venting & crying about Britt's disappearance. Then I thought it was odd how she seemed to have her family's "back", sticking up for her sisters & bro, etc. Now I wonder if its possible they have something on CW & maybe that's why she seems to come to their defense.

That's what I thought... But what about her new cell? Did that have net access? I'm trying to figure out why she didnt respond to the "victim" again...especially once she was picked up by DH & now knowing they were both texting & talking with others via their cells in Styx River. I was thinking maybe Britt didn't have net access on her new cell & that's why she didnt respond again. So is it possible she just ignored her? Is it possible she didn't believe her?

Is it possible it wasn't Britt using her cell? Or was she actually confirmed to have had a voice conversation with others outside of this case on the night she was picked up by DH?
Ok let me clear up the cell phone issue. DH & WWH added Britt to their plan around March 2012 I believe, they got her a smart phone the company uses a sim card, the end of April service was cut off Chessie said because Britt ran the bill WAY up with internet usage. Then on May 15th (I found this out through cell co) Brittney purchased a prepaid sim card and air/web/text time that worked with the smartphone DH had got her. So same phone the entire time just different sim card.

I personally spoke to the people that she was texting that night and none of them thought it was anyone other than Brittney. Now one of them couldn't (wouldn't) remember what they were talking about IMO drugs but he was sure it was her. LE also spoke to everyone she talked to that entire day voice call and text.

Steph, I saved a load of stuff once this case was posted here. The computer I used got stuck, a minor virus, but I backed it all up on a portable hd. I got mixed up trying to find stuff again & gave up. Then the computer was rebuilt from scratch. Lost everything except some pictures that were already backed up in a separate cloud. Having said that, I remember a load of stuff. So I'm now asking this - Does le have everything attached with all of DH's & WWH's emails (new & old), social media (new & old including closed), photobucket, eBay, Craigslist, phone numbers (landlines & cellphones new & old)...?
That Idk I hope (pray) they do have all the info.

Hey steph! Hope you're having a decent holiday weekend. :)

The aspect about none of Britts' things being found and Chessie being the one to describe them - makes me wonder a great deal. I can't help but feel that Brittney was made to be the martyr in this entire situation.
It's been a good weekend so far Wally and I grilled today :)

I have been puzzled and asked Klaaskids and LE many times if it's unusual for nothing to be found after all this time and unfortunately isn't not.

& also, just to bump off of this post, could this be a reason DH & WWH took Britt off of their family plan? Could this be why Britt got a pay-as-you-go phone? Bc le was trying to contact her about the allegations against DH & his cohorts?
I guess when you put it that way it could be possible, all I know is what Chessie told me about why she was removed from the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288