AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe WWH's twin was there to support her at the court hearing, though they are supposed to be really close, yes?

And she doesn't seem to have given any support for the search for Brittney. Or to her sister, CW. Not in public, at least. Does that seem a little odd to anyone else?

I think the famous football player's family (FFPF) advised Mendy and Dustin to keep quiet and distance themselves from the scandal. It was suggested the FFPF is paying Dustin's legal bills.

And yes, I think Dustin is up to his eyeballs in the sex crime cases. His attorney is playing up his illness trying to get a shorter jail term. That somehow he's too sick to go to jail. Remember how easy he got off when it was obvious he tampered with his ankle monitor.

@KTGirl, I asked a neighbor who works for AT&T corporate and got somewhat of a mixed answer as far as retrieving the exact text of messages.. They are generally deleted after a certain period of time (he said 60 days) but if LE had put a notice on the account they would be archived. The reason for this is (according to him) those dreadful "Homeland Security" laws that we like to complain about so much.. Turns out they can be useful. Also certain "keywords" can flag messages to the FBI or LE (be careful what you say in other words, lol) He said that he wasn't sure of the specifics and we had this conversation late last year before I moved.. I will have to contact him again on it I suppose and see if I can get an exact answer. Also I have no idea about other carriers..AFAIK the same applies for FB from what I have read from various news outlets and cases.. And messages are permanently archived from what I understand even if one or both parties delete them FB holds them in their servers. Again this is just what I have gathered from reading various articles about privacy on FB and how it has been used.
@ Stephanie, thank you again! I am sure it was quite off-putting to hear about DH's investigation and know that him and Brittney were still very close. Another question: I know you said that Chessie always defended her siblings before her children but how did she initially react upon hearing news of DH's investigation/the other arrests (I mean privately, not publicly.. Her public reaction and nonchalance are sickening. And Chessie's mother sending money to her grand child's rapist makes me want to vomit or commit a crime that would put me in jail with the Woods, which is the last place I would want to be. The thought of so many accused of such sick crimes walking around free and enjoying the same beautiful spring days we all are is ridiculous. Their bonds should be 1 million cash; same as the Mother's Day parade shooter and got 15k bond initially then the judge saw reason and upped it. My worst fear is that they will run.
I was very concerned about it when I heard. I had known DH somewhat and never got a bad vibe but I do hear that a lot about pedophiles, but I made the statement that either way if the child was telling the truth or lying it's a SCREAM for help and that Dr. Phil says Always believe the child until you find out other wise. Chessie acted IMO shocked about DH when she first told me he was accused. I automatically asked her did you ask Brittney what she knew if anything about it with her & DH being so close? She told me yes and she said Britt was shocked and claimed knowing nothing of it and that DH never tried to mess with her. Which we now know to be a lie. When she called me about DK & RSW's arrest she was distraught about RSW mot so much about DK. She was crying and saying Scott didn't do it.

If a person is homeless in the US, do they get more social security benefits and food stamps than they would if they have a permanent home?

NO!

If im correct they get nothing.

BBM
:banghead:
I think the famous football player's family (FFPF) advised Mendy and Dustin to keep quiet and distance themselves from the scandal. It was suggested the FFPF is paying Dustin's legal bills.

And yes, I think Dustin is up to his eyeballs in the sex crime cases. His attorney is playing up his illness trying to get a shorter jail term. That somehow he's too sick to go to jail. Remember how easy he got off when it was obvious he tampered with his ankle monitor.

And here's a story about how easy it is to tamper with a bracelet, if you know how. It's a horrible, story, I'm warning you....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12 *ARREST*

That football player is a college player. He has no money to pay legal fees for his uncle.
The uncle, Dustin, does have wealthy parents - that would be the grandparents of the football player.
The football player's mom and DK are brother/sister.

This is exactly what im getting at.

I remember on her Fb the night before her saying her son was sick with a fever (this was late at night I believe) and was taking him to the drs next day. then I think she said her and the boys were with DH that night ...

Im so confused!

but I do think DH was murdered! I think DH Loved BW and possibly sent her out of harms way.. Crazy I know! But I honestly think that! Unless Wendy got to her.

wasn't he holding all P's birthday presents at that house

You are correct it was early morning 5/31. I forgot about that and this also answers an earlier question. WWH & DH DID have internet on their phones, she made that sick kid post via mobile phone and then that night 5/31 she & kids were w/DH and all the FB post made in hospital (hug from cute Dr) was made via DH's phone.

@ the Styx River house was clothing of Britt's and most of her Bday gifts. Chessie & Paul explained to LE that around the weekend before her and Britt argued and that she left to stay w/WWH and then had DH take the stuff to the Styx River house.

NO!

If im correct they get nothing.

OMG. In England people have their hostel fees paid (often more expensive than a good hotel). Here in Germany, I'm not sure anyone is allowed to be homeless at all......they are really strict on the paperwork here.

You are correct it was early morning 5/31. I forgot about that and this also answers an earlier question. WWH & DH DID have internet on their phones, she made that sick kid post via mobile phone and then that night 5/31 she & kids were w/DH and all the FB post made in hospital (hug from cute Dr) was made via DH's phone.

@ the Styx River house was clothing of Britt's and most of her Bday gifts. Chessie & Paul explained to LE that around the weekend before her and Britt argued and that she left to stay w/WWH and then had DH take the stuff to the Styx River house.

Scott was also online that evening posting his Geocasch photos

I have a strong feeling that Dustin is a big key in bw's disappearance.

I have my suspicions also. There's something about the cell phone pings that confuses me. Brittney's last cell phone pings are at the Travel Center in Grand Bay. Donnie's cell phone never pings at Grand Bay that night. His pings stay in Tillman Corner (in Chessie and Dustin's neighborhood). So how did Brittney get to Grand Bay?

http://www.fox10tv.com/generic/news/brittney-wood-donald-holland-cell-phone-pings

"Grand Bay - Last signal from Wood
Brittney's phone is tracked to Grand Bay. A message goes out from her cell phone around 1:46 a.m. before her phone dies — the text of that message is unknown. Authorities said it was sent from Brittney's phone accidentally as she struggled with Donald Holland."

Steph, has it been explained how Donnie and Brittney struggled at Grand Bay when his pings never show him traveling beyond Tillman Corner? I think she may have struggled with someone, just not Donnie.

So, somehow her phone pings in Grand Bay, while the battery is in Donnie's truck in Tillman Corner? Or was it placed in the truck later?

So was Brittney in the process of moving into the Styx River house?

I have my suspicions also. There's something about the cell phone pings that confuses me. Brittney's last cell phone pings are at the Travel Center in Grand Bay. Donnie's cell phone never pings at Grand Bay that night. His pings stay in Tillman Corner (in Chessie and Dustin's neighborhood). So how did Brittney get to Grand Bay?

http://www.fox10tv.com/generic/news/brittney-wood-donald-holland-cell-phone-pings

"Grand Bay - Last signal from Wood
Brittney's phone is tracked to Grand Bay. A message goes out from her cell phone around 1:46 a.m. before her phone dies — the text of that message is unknown. Authorities said it was sent from Brittney's phone accidentally as she struggled with Donald Holland."

Steph, has it been explained how Donnie and Brittney struggled at Grand Bay when his pings never show him traveling beyond Tillman Corner? I think she may have struggled with someone, just not Donnie.

So, somehow her phone pings in Grand Bay, while the battery is in Donnie's truck in Tillman Corner? Or was it placed in the truck later?

I haven't been here since the beginning and I don't think I'm capable of finding them........but don't we have some posts somewhere discussing a vehicle with two people in it, picking up Brittney from the corner by mom's house?

I'm quite a believer in listening to instincts - if someone makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, I always think there must be a reason why. Do we know where DK was when Brittney disappeared?

It seemed to me DH and WWH lived in their own little bubble and didn't much care or understand what other people thought of them. I definitely think there is something up with WWH - her reactions are so inappropriate; smiling in court, eyeing up the doctor looking after her dying husband. Being pleased to be at the center of attention, even though it's for sex crimes against children! There is something not right with that woman.

DH could have killed himself I think, just because the thought of being taken away from his bubble would have been too much. But I think he would only have done that if he was sure the evidence against him was strong and he was going to jail for a long time. Not sure how he would have known it, unless Brittney told him about the fb answers she got from one victim. I don't think he would have killed Brittney to protect his reputation, or his wife's though, even if he was going to kill himself.

I don't even think they thought what they were doing was particularly wrong!

But DK seems to have had a more conventional life - at least publically. He seems to be proud of his status within his community. I am just wondering if he wasn't the one with the most to lose out of all of them. I'd really like to know where he was when DH supposedly committed suicide and Brittney disappeared.
No, we don't really know where DK was that evening he has no known cell phone so no pinging and only his word & MMK. Nor have I heard where he was during the suicide. Not at work no job in years. Other than coaching kids ball.

I do agree about him having much to lose, plus bringing shame on his big money family.

BBM

That explains the mess that has been made of searching for Brittney and finding her.

I really hope LE has organised itself now - they can't undo all the 'she's missing voluntarily, cases are not connected' stuff now - it's out there. But they can at least make sure her case is investigated in a unified, co-operative operation from now on.

Poor Brittney.

I have no idea what LE (MPD) is doing they still wont return our calls.:banghead:

Hey, BrittsStepMom, see what you've done for Brittney?

Top of the front page, again and again.

No bumping for Brittney now. Well done.

'It just really does not look good that she went missing May 30 and two days later he commits suicide,' Ms Wood's mother, Chessie Wood said to Fox

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-teen-Brittney-Wood.html#ixzz2UW2x0sQp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Was she reported missing before DH shot himself? No if I recall correctly. No one was looking for her at that time correct?

No, she was reported missing until 6/2 we didn't know until the evening of 6/1 that she wasn't with the friend, that was after DH shot and we were trying to find Britt to tell her cause they were so close and we felt she would want to know. The friend told us that Britt went to DH and WWH said No she didn't. And after hours of reaching out to Brittney's friends we decided to report her missing.

No, we don't really know where DK was that evening he has no known cell phone so no pinging and only his word & MMK. Nor have I heard where he was during the suicide. Not at work no job in years. Other than coaching kids ball.

I do agree about him having much to lose, plus bringing shame on his big money family.

Anyone else find this post as interesting and enlightening as I do?

But Steph said the day Brittney disappeared, CW asked Brittney to look after the two babies. So is that Brittney's baby and CW's baby? And Brittney refused and went out.

Brittney just had visitation rights for her baby, I believe. So she has limited custody, but when she does get her baby, doesn't want to look after her? Leaves her with Mom instead? It doesn't make much sense.

*(Not you. CW's story)
CW has two babies. I believe BrittsStepMom was referring to those two belonging to CW. Maybe she will clarify.

I've got a bit confused with initials now, but TW?? Brittney's older brother who was in jail when she disappeared; in the video he says he is really mystified and worried because Brittney 'told me everything' but she didn't mention anything about that, or words to that effect.

I think he is sincere, but I don't know what he's saying Brittney didn't mention to him. The sex abuse? Leaving? Being a witness?

Ok, let me clear this up Derek is the older brother and he was in jail at the time Britt disappeared not for the sex crimes, an unconnected charge he went in 4/2012. TJ the young brother was also incarcerated at the time I don't remember the exact month he went in but was in there a month or two prior to her disappearance.

Tj was talking about the sex crimes that was the question that the reporter asked when he gave that answer. We all 5 were interviewed that day for over an hour and only maybe 5 mins made it in the aired report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy