AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

To end the debate about Brittney's dental. No she did NOT have dental insurance. In AL no government ins all kids nor medicaid will pay for braces they fill it is cosmetic. And also the cut off is age 19 the month they turn 19 to be exact. The only ins Britt had was family planning which medicaid will continue to cover if you qualify.

I spoke to Brittney more than once over the years as to how she would pay for braces and she always said she would figure it out. As I have stated before she could always get money out of DH maybe that's how she would make the monthly payments. JMO I do know that in early 2012 she talked about getting another job to get the initial down payment.

There is something between DH and BW and its a very serious something.
Something to think about ....her going missing and his death could have nothing at all to do with all these charges but whatever it is that bound them together. JMO

Im sure they did Paternity test yes?
I hate asking that question steph but with all that's going on in that family one has to ask.

that little girl looks just like Donnie. At least I thought she did.

Im sure they did Paternity test yes?
I hate asking that question steph but with all that's going on in that family one has to ask.

that little girl looks just like Donnie. At least I thought she did.

Yes, Andy's family did a paternity test not long after Payton was born. And your not the first person that has said Payton looks like DH. But actually she looks like Wally did as a young child. Both Brittney and Wallys hair is naturally blonde but Payton gets her eyes from Andy.

Yes, Andy's family did a paternity test not long after Payton was born. And your not the first person that has said Payton looks like DH. But actually she looks like Wally did as a young child. Both Brittney and Wallys hair is naturally blonde but Payton gets her eyes from Andy.

Thanks for the response.
Im so glad!

I just think we are so focused on these sex crimes That we might be overlooking something important

Could Wendy have been jealous of how he treated Brittney?
Giving her money and things?

No she was Not ordered to pay child support. Andy did not go after her for child support.

Thanks Steph. I'm curious when you say Andy got sole custody. Did Brittney give up all parental rights? I only ask because in Alabama, all non-custodial parents have to pay some type of child support. Which makes me wonder if she might have left Alabama to avoid going to court for non-support. Not judging her by any means, only wondering if this might be why she left.

http://www.mobilealabamadivorce.com/family-law-blog.html

"In general, the answer is no. Child support is mandatory in Alabama and cannot be voluntarily waived by either parent. While this may surprise some parents, the reasoning is that child supported is intended for the benefit of the child, not the parent. A custodial parent can’t decide on a child’s behalf to decline the support mandated by state law. In fact, unless unusual circumstances are present, the court generally won’t allow parents to agree to an amount less than the amount provided by the state child support guidelines."

Lo
Thanks Steph. I'm curious when you say Andy got sole custody. Did Brittney give up all parental rights? I only ask because in Alabama, all non-custodial parents have to pay some type of child support. Which makes me wonder if she might have left Alabama to avoid going to court for non-support. Not judging her by any means, only wondering if this might be why she left.

http://www.mobilealabamadivorce.com/family-law-blog.html

"In general, the answer is no. Child support is mandatory in Alabama and cannot be voluntarily waived by either parent. While this may surprise some parents, the reasoning is that child supported is intended for the benefit of the child, not the parent. A custodial parent can’t decide on a child’s behalf to decline the support mandated by state law. In fact, unless unusual circumstances are present, the court generally won’t allow parents to agree to an amount less than the amount provided by the state child support guidelines."

I'm about 100, 000, 000, 000 % sure she would not disappear like this to avoid paying CS for a child she loved more than life itself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I'll agree. With an extra 0.

Besides which, even if there is a law, it is how often and well it is enforced that counts. Enforcement can be expensive, and sometimes a wasted expense if there is no money there to be found, in the end.

Could Wendy have been jealous of how he treated Brittney?
Giving her money and things?

I think the weirdo set up DH and WWH had going there means she wouldn't have had the usual jealous reaction with DH paying attention to another female. But I do think she would have been jealous if she thought DH was emotionally attached to someone else, and would not have liked it AT ALL if he was giving gifts or money.

I always thought those sly little digs about Brittney 'could never get a ride' and other, meaner responses, showed jealousy. Ridiculously, it was almost as if WWH and even CW at times, seemed jealous of the attention Brittney was getting. Even though she is a missing person!

As though they feel they - and they only - should be the center of their world. Look at WWH's grin at all the attention in court. Look at CW right beside her, sharing the spotlight.

1. That I don't know. All I know is her mom told me Brittney said she was not helping with her little sister & brother before she left..

So she was asked to help and said no? Was there a fight about it? Do you think Chessie thought it was unreasonable? Help do what? Did Chessie need a baby sitter?
Did, Brittney storm out annoyed at being nagged to help out?

It just seems a weird thing for her mom to say.

Both of you are correct! Brittney only had two real jobs. First was waffle house 6/2010 to 7/4/2010 and Food World 10/2010 not sure but I believe it was around Christmas or Jan/2011. Both were very short lived jobs. She was not working at the time of her disappearance. She also tried to get her GED in mid to late 2011 that was also short lived.

To me Brittney seems to have been unable to focus and see through a task. Like ADD or something. Seems like she was trying but unable to see things through. That can be very frustrating, for both herself and those trying to help her.

Sometimes she did. She asked me to help her with sec 8 housing so she could work on getting her life straight and getting Payton back. I tried time and time again to help her. But she also wanted to be a kid (which she was).

Respectfully bolded my me.
Thanks for this, Steph. With all Britt has gone through in her short life & being a mom herself, I think it's easy for us to forget she is a kid herself at only 19. A kid who is missing. Where's the outcry from the local media, larger community, and her mother's side of the family?

Lo

I'm about 100, 000, 000, 000 % sure she would not disappear like this to avoid paying CS for a child she loved more than life itself.

Then How did she lose custody?

She voluntarily gave Payton to Andy because she knew at the time she could not take care of her like she deserved. IMOO maybe she knew that was the only way to keep Payton safe from her sick relatives.

She voluntarily gave Payton to Andy because she knew at the time she could not take care of her like she deserved. IMOO maybe she knew that was the only way to keep Payton safe from her sick relatives.

she had sick relatives since the day Payton was born.
Now what im trying to say in a very nice way is she did not have to give her child away to get away from the sick relatives

You said she loved her more than life.
I know many girls single moms from very bad families that have made it on their own , she could have gotten assistance and gone out on her own and still have her daughter in her life.

Im sure S and W would have helped
where there is a will there is a way.

All JMO

Now in my next Breath!

I can see her giving Andy the baby and trying to get her life back but SOLE custody and can that be reversed

she had sick relatives since the day Payton was born.
Now what im trying to say in a very nice way is she did not have to give her child away to get away from the sick relatives

You said she loved her more than life.
I know many girls single moms from very bad families that have made it on their own , she could have gotten assistance and gone out on her own and still have her daughter in her life.

Im sure S and W would have helped
where there is a will there is a way.

All JMO

Now in my next Breath!

I can see her giving Andy the baby and trying to get her life back but SOLE custody and can that be reversed

At the time Brittneys world as she had known it seemed to be falling apart. Her and Andy were no longer together, she had no job no vehicle no true home. She was bouncing from Wally's mom's to friends houses to her own mom's house. Wally's mom's house was the most stable she knew and that was nothing but a party house no enviroment for Payton on the dailey plus his mom was losing her house to foreclousure. Yes Wally and I helped where we could but I work a full time job and have 2 children of my own one of which is autistic. Brittney had traffic warrants for not paying tickets and was worried about who would keep Payton if she had to serve any time. Andy on the other hand has his grandmother that doesn't work and could stay with her all the time while Andy works plus they both have transportation to take her where need be (Dr. appts and such). He and I had talked about it before and she knew they would allow her to be in her life and hopefully things could get better for Brittney and she could get her back. IDK if it can be reversed or not, but IMO knowing what we know now this could have been her plan along to keep Payton safe from the Wood clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07