AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again! I just wanted to pop in to give Steph my support here! I never told her I was posting here, but she figured it out as soon as she went back and read my very first post.

As some of you guessed a long time ago, I am in no way related to or affiliated with anyone named Wood or Holland, other than my connection to Steph's step-kids. I am related to Steph. :)

Thanks for all the kind words from those who offered them. I haven't been here in a long time, and there's no way I'll be able to go back and read the references to me, but I appreciate the support.

For those who thought I might be a Wood (Scott, seriously?) or Holland or getting info from them, you couldn't have been more wrong. And for the one who suggested that I was responsible for Brittney's disappearance... Actually, I have nothing to say to you.

I'm glad Steph is here now to answer questions. Y'all be nice to her! I'll still be helping Steph behind the scenes, but now that y'all have her, you sure as heck don't need me! Take care!

Hello again! I just wanted to pop in to give Steph my support here! I never told her I was posting here, but she figured it out as soon as she went back and read my very first post.

As some of you guessed a long time ago, I am in no way related to or affiliated with anyone named Wood or Holland, other than my connection to Steph's step-kids. I am related to Steph. :)

Thanks for all the kind words from those who offered them. I haven't been here in a long time, and there's no way I'll be able to go back and read the references to me, but I appreciate the support.

For those who thought I might be a Wood (Scott, seriously?) or Holland or getting info from them, you couldn't have been more wrong. And for the one who suggested that I was responsible for Brittney's disappearance... Actually, I have nothing to say to you.

I'm glad Steph is here now to answer questions. Y'all be nice to her! I'll still be helping Steph behind the scenes, but now that y'all have her, you sure as heck don't need me! Take care!

Great to see you, Zeaux!! I hope you stick around and continue to post.
Your insight and past contributions were greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Welcome back, Zeaux! You made my weekend! i am sitting here with a big ole smile on my face. I so enjoyed (as much as possible under these circumstances) your well-thought-out and articulate posts. You and Steph endorsing each other is a bonus -- two refreshing Brittney family supporters who speak the truth. I hope you don't become a stranger here.

Love to you and Steph!:yourock:

Welcome back Zeaux! !! Really hope you stick around!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, Ladies! You know how to warm my heart! <3

It truly is good to hear from you again Zeaux. And yes, Steph has been kind enough to bear with us as we rack our brains. But in racking our brains, it never hurts to have another set of ears(eyes) or another voice that might hear, read or say something that triggers something in someone else. I hope we hear from you from time to time. Thanks for the input you have provided us with however.

qaba8amy.jpg
Good lawd she just keeps digging herself a deeper hole. Can she make it look any more like a grave?

qaba8amy.jpg
Good lawd she just keeps digging herself a deeper hole. Can she make it look any more like a grave?

I must be missing a post. What's this in reference to?

Edited to add: I didn't want to delete my response but to add .. I didn't see the photo at all and that's why I didn't understand ;) It's appearing now.

It's the memorial Chessie has in her yard. She just added the bench. She unveiled the rock on the 1 year anniversary

WOW on that rock thing. Why on earth is she stating Brittney is deceased? Granted, things point to her not being with us but WE DO NOT KNOW. As a mother - I would be stedfast with hope not siding with death 1 year out. :( This is upsetting.

Zeaux!!!!! Omgosh I missed you sugar! Can't even thank you enough for stopping in & truly hoping that you stay! I know this is "just a true crime forum", but its a seriously damn good respected one. I've learned so much from this case that I didn't expect. It started with your original posts here (the posts that we deleted in our original conversation). Zeaux, I considered myself a good samaritan & decent person back then, but I like how I am now to look beyond somebody's record & history when volunteering. People are the way they are for a reason. If all a person knows is negative, then they will stay down in life...but it only takes one good thing to give hope. Goodness spreads, with hope all things are possible. One just has to believe that good things will happen if they strive for it. Learning so much about Britt's family dynamic from you pushed me to want to help. Its affected my real life in things I involve myself in. Sometimes we don't know how we touch others until its brought to our attention. Your original posts here that took a chance to try to find out more info by just supplying a little unknown info was brave. You always kept a level head & didn't pass negative judgement. Knowing in my mind that it had to be hard to stay neutral for yourself, you made me feel brave enough to help others I might not have normally helped & I feel blessed to have come across your acquaintance - Internet forum beside the point. Thank you! Thank you sooooo much!

Welcome back, Zeaux! You made my weekend! i am sitting here with a big ole smile on my face. I so enjoyed (as much as possible under these circumstances) your well-thought-out and articulate posts. You and Steph endorsing each other is a bonus -- two refreshing Brittney family supporters who speak the truth. I hope you don't become a stranger here.

Love to you and Steph!:yourock:

Love this post! I agree!

Don't you DARE run off and leave me in here they have been wanting to hear from you!!! :please:

Hello,
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's here.
I'm going to try to catch up.

But first I want to say I have NO idea who zeaux is and for them to have supposedly been the first one to mention it being Brittney's gun can not be correct IMO unless y'all meant first to mention it on here. Chessie was the first to mention it to us not even 24 hrs after DH used it she told us about Brittney having the gun and she believed it was going to be the gun that DH used around 9am 6/2/12 I know the time because we were all n the way to visit TJ in the youth center and visitation starts @ 9:30am and has for many yrs.

:truce:

Lol! Told ya we're a smart bunch here, Steph! :D Posting on a net forum can be risky, especially when it involves sharing personal info of this nature. However, sometimes it pays off. I could tell from the very first conversation I had with Zeaux that their heart was in the right place & to have faith that they weren't a deterrent. Knowing everything I know now, & knowing le has more info than they'd otherwise have had which they keep close to their vest, makes me have faith that the true culprit in Brittney's disappearance will be brought to justice. Every single person involved will get the book thrown at them. I'm still anticipating the day the rest of these stupid pedos are arrested. Til then may karma keep smackin' 'em down!

Well YAY!, Zeaux is back! Best news I've heard in ages, welcome back stranger!
(Rolltidemom, that photo did bring me back to earth with a bump, I must say, beyond awful, and yes, so very very grave like!)

Steph,

The easiest way to read back (or so I think it is) - is by searching for a name of a member and reading their posts on this case. It would take you so long if you read through all the threads and some posts are now gone. I hope my suggestion makes it a bit easier. there is a LOT of content here, we've all tried so very hard to keep up to date and get a better understanding of things.

Thank you for clarifying about Z. This puts to bed any questions some of us may have had.

Thanks,
That made things SO much easier.

Something's itching me & I just can't reach it iykwim...

Who was the one that originally said they saw Britt in the truck with Donnie when he picked her up? Who was the one that told police that & gave a description? I'm asking bc in some original comments on news articles, some people posted that Donnie was seen picking Brittney up on his BIKE, not in his truck. So I'm wondering if there's truth to Donnie driving his cycle instead & maybe Wendy had the truck. I keep going back to Wendy saying she & the boys stayed with Donnie (wherever) & she dropped him off afterward. Well she couldn't fit everyone on the cycle could she? I'm basically wondering if its been misreported & if its stemming from the Woods covering for one another, then is it possible Wendy is in this even deeper than thought? Britt's battery found in that truck makes me cringe knowing that her cell turned on 6 days after she disappeared. Wendy was the one trying to crack the code, remember? Well Donnie was dead & Britt was missing but her cell battery was in the truck Donnie apparently shot himself in. Is it possible Wendy is even more involved? Maybe Wendy is the one that obtained Britt's gun & the rest is history. If that's the case, the dynamic changes. I'm just wondering if its possible...

2 bullets in the gun. Only 1 was spent. If Wendy really had the truck instead, well then...

Also, didn't Wendy say she dropped Donnie off & she went shopping? Who'd she go shopping with? Was it her sister? If so, did they go in Dustin's truck?

It was also said in comments that Brittney was seen getting into a truck matching Dustin's description.

So now a year later, I'm wondering what is fact vs not... I think the true vehicle description & witnesses that reported seeing her get picked up is vital. If it was a family member, well then pffft...

WOW on that rock thing. Why on earth is she stating Brittney is deceased? Granted, things point to her not being with us but WE DO NOT KNOW. As a mother - I would be stedfast with hope not siding with death 1 year out. :( This is upsetting.

I can not speak for as why she's done this.

I can only speak for myself and say that I believe that Brittney is no longer with us with all that surrounds her case. But until that is proven (body/remains) I will NEVER give up hoping that I am wrong!

I know it's probably a stupid question - but has there been any movement at all in investigating her disappearance? I felt renewed hope when FOX did their special on her. How is P doing?

Something's itching me & I just can't reach it iykwim...

Who was the one that originally said they saw Britt in the truck with Donnie when he picked her up? Who was the one that told police that & gave a description? I'm asking bc in some original comments on news articles, some people posted that Donnie was seen picking Brittney up on his BIKE, not in his truck. So I'm wondering if there's truth to Donnie driving his cycle instead & maybe Wendy had the truck. I keep going back to Wendy saying she & the boys stayed with Donnie (wherever) & she dropped him off afterward. Well she couldn't fit everyone on the cycle could she? I'm basically wondering if its been misreported & if its stemming from the Woods covering for one another, then is it possible Wendy is in this even deeper than thought? Britt's battery found in that truck makes me cringe knowing that her cell turned on 6 days after she disappeared. Wendy was the one trying to crack the code, remember? Well Donnie was dead & Britt was missing but her cell battery was in the truck Donnie apparently shot himself in. Is it possible Wendy is even more involved? Maybe Wendy is the one that obtained Britt's gun & the rest is history. If that's the case, the dynamic changes. I'm just wondering if its possible...

2 bullets in the gun. Only 1 was spent. If Wendy really had the truck instead, well then...

Also, didn't Wendy say she dropped Donnie off & she went shopping? Who'd she go shopping with? Was it her sister? If so, did they go in Dustin's truck?

It was also said in comments that Brittney was seen getting into a truck matching Dustin's description.

So now a year later, I'm wondering what is fact vs not... I think the true vehicle description & witnesses that reported seeing her get picked up is vital. If it was a family member, well then pffft...

Ok, this might take sometime to answer.
But NO one that I know of actually saw her get in his truck. This from LE to my ears. There is a store at the end of the street that had video footage of a truck that fit the descpirtion and more than one person inside at the same time there phones starting pinging together on that road. IDK where someone got that about his bike, DH had Not had a bike in years he had taken pictures sitting on other peoples bikes but did NOT own one last year. There was two young men that said a girl that fit Brittney's description got into a white suv with 2 men at a gas station about 3/4 to a mile from her mom's road. That was never confirmed and without my binders here to be sure of the exact date I seem to remember that was like the week after she disappeard that this girl got into that suv.

DH and WWH only had 1 vehicle a black suv. I don't remember her ever stating that she dropped him off. It was always him kepping the truck so he could run the roads.

As far as how many lies WWH and the rest of them have told I don't see how they have kept up with them. Yes the twins (WWH & MWK) were desperate IMO to crack the vm code. They posted all over FB about it. Which WWH did get in and deleted over 5mins of vm we will NEVER know what they were.

IDK how many bullets were in the gun from the beginning I know that Chessie said two and I know that LE told me that there was one bullet in the gun and one casing found at the time of the the said suicide.

I hope I got all the questions in this one. If not let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305