AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more and more accurate that Chessie knows where Brittney is. Her behavior with the memorial rock, the family gathering and the lies surrounding the day Brittney disappearing are looking more and more like chessie is trying to come off as innocent.

With the revelations that have come out, the fact that everyone was involved and knew about each other - the incest,the lies, the passing of children - there was NO way Brittney suddenly went to confront and end it. This was the *norm* within that family and they knew arrests were looming. I believe they all thought they would somehow not get into trouble if Donald was dead, that the case would end there. They are not too damn bright, you know? This goes back to Brittney being called the golden nugget and being of importance to the case - I'm wondering if she was a victim of Donald or was named early on and the police knew she could unravel everything and she was done away with as he was. She goes "missing" but they wait days to report her, giving time to move and hide her and Donald is killed. IMO. They didn't expect him to go onto life support, and I think it threw a wrench in stuff.

I hope there is resolve and the one bit of light that comes from this: the small children who now may have a chance to not be sexually abused.

I'm thinking there is at least 3-5 more waiting to be arrested.

With as big as this thing has grown, the investigation of DH had to be an absolute pressure cooker on this family. I would imagine there was a lot of "Shut your F*$ing mouth" going back and forth and "Don't you say a F#$ing word." With the pressure building, the in-fighting surely built up and the paranoia built up. In this pressure cooker, there were apparently two threats to everyone. Donnie. Brittney. I don't find that a coincidence. One is dead. Another is missing.

Donnie's investigation was no secret to the family. This thing had been building up for a long time. Donnie's pending meeting with LE was just too much pressure for this pressure cooker IMO. Whether it was DH and he killed himself out of supposed guilt or fear or some other family member(s) that killed DH and disappeared Brittney, there is little doubt in my mind that this family holds the answers.

I think it's more and more accurate that Chessie knows where Brittney is. Her behavior with the memorial rock, the family gathering and the lies surrounding the day Brittney disappearing are looking more and more like chessie is trying to come off as innocent.

With the revelations that have come out, the fact that everyone was involved and knew about each other - the incest,the lies, the passing of children - there was NO way Brittney suddenly went to confront and end it. This was the *norm* within that family and they knew arrests were looming. I believe they all thought they would somehow not get into trouble if Donald was dead, that the case would end there. They are not too damn bright, you know? This goes back to Brittney being called the golden nugget and being of importance to the case - I'm wondering if she was a victim of Donald or was named early on and the police knew she could unravel everything and she was done away with as he was. She goes "missing" but they wait days to report her, giving time to move and hide her and Donald is killed. IMO. They didn't expect him to go onto life support, and I think it threw a wrench in stuff.

I hope there is resolve and the one bit of light that comes from this: the small children who now may have a chance to not be sexually abused.

I was thinking along much the same lines. There was nothing hidden about this WITHIN the family. So I'm sure there was a lot of paranoia and a lot of worry about both DH and Brittney blowing this whole thing open.

I hope they are looking at the backgrounds of the people this family interacts with. Speaking of which, has anyone looked into the criminal backgrounds of each of the arrested. I know we looked into I think RSW and DK at one time, but I haven't seen anything about the others.

I agree with you on most. I believe that chessie DOES know what happened how, exactly when and where it went down. I go back and forth to wheather or not she knows where Birtt is now because unless she had a hand in it I believe she would be all look at me I found her not You. She seems to love shooting herself in the foot in front of the camera. And I agree to infinity that Brittney did NOT go there to confront him that night. IMO She knew, I think she knew the truth about the victim before that FB conversation. Just didn't know the details of that ONE encounter.

I was thinking along much the same lines. There was nothing hidden about this WITHIN the family. So I'm sure there was a lot of paranoia and a lot of worry about both DH and Brittney blowing this whole thing open.

I hope they are looking at the backgrounds of the people this family interacts with. Speaking of which, has anyone looked into the criminal backgrounds of each of the arrested. I know we looked into I think RSW and DK at one time, but I haven't seen anything about the others.

I have and the Twins had never been arrested before not even traffic I have no knowledge of youth crimes. Derek has been in and out of jail as a youth for fighting, skipping school and drugs, traffic as an adult. Chessie has been arrested on things as traffic and failure to pay tickets but never spent any real time in jail maybe day or two but mostly just hours. Donald jr has been arrested as a youth all so for fighting and such as that. Jennifer Moore can't find any other arrest on her. Brownlee had some arrest and rumors of other sex crimes allegations but I can't find anything in writing. Still digging on the others.

I agree with you on most. I believe that chessie DOES know what happened how, exactly when and where it went down. I go back and forth to wheather or not she knows where Birtt is now because unless she had a hand in it I believe she would be all look at me I found her not You. She seems to love shooting herself in the foot in front of the camera. And I agree to infinity that Brittney did NOT go there to confront him that night. IMO She knew, I think she knew the truth about the victim before that FB conversation. Just didn't know the details of that ONE encounter.

I go back and forth with the same thoughts on Chessie and would she be so bold as to do the big revel of "I found Brittney" - unless of course she has blood on her own hands. I believe if she's capable of incest abuse on children, she's capable of killing her own.

I still think that it's odd no one turned on Randall Scott. He *snitched* and I truly do believe he did so out of jealousy because he was in "love" with the surviour of his abuse. I think he got jealous or angry when he heard of details because maybe she came to him to confide? Anything is sadly possible. So in theory - why not kill him? Unless of course no one knew he had said anything. the small details that are left out of the public eye are what would give so much of this case understanding.

It feels like the survivor told Brittney and a few others when maybe she couldn't take it any longer .. when she felt threatened or scared? Something had to trigger her sending fb messages out and looking for support. That is - if it really WAS the survivor and not someone using her FB to msg Brittney and luring her away from Chessie's home that day

and that's a theory that's always been a fall back one of mine. Wendy and Chessie were hell bent on getting into Britt's FB and Im sure wendy had access to the survivors fb account. They have been by one anothers side through out this, with Chessie making excuses on why. And when Chessie got arrested she threw Wendy under the bus. That screams to me that they are both guilty of something heinous but Wendy is without empathy and will likely never talk. Chessie whines and needs drama - so she's going to talk and talk until she's cornered enough say it all and even then she'll come out a victim.

I was talking to my husband about this the other night, and an idea came into my head. What IF Brittney had been getting hush money/drugs/other items, because she knew, and others knew she could/would testify against them because she had against the gp! Maybe that's why she's considered the golden nugget! She knew, but remained quiet as long as she wasn't being molested/raped/etc. She didn't want her daughter in any way to be subjected to the things she knew were going on, so she placed her in a loving home away from it all. A very selfless act! Must have been so difficult for her, but she knew it would be only a matter of time before someone was able to get to her.

It would make sense that he would be considered her favorite uncle if he was supplying her with money, essentials, clothing, drugs, etc!! To an outsider it would appear he just loved his niece and not think much of it. To the others it showed he was being blackmailed and was key to keeping Brittney happy to protect the entire gang!!!

Whatcha think? Could it be possible? probable? Or just fantasy thinking on my part?

For whatever reasoning, Brittney was seen as a threat to the rest. IMO, IT IS because she had spoken out before!!

I can't help thinking the search warrant is a bit late. Although......there has been some pretty dumb behaviour so far. Maybe WWH has been stupid enough to keep computers and computer evidence in the home, despite knowing what was coming. Is that even possible that someone could be THAT dumb though?

I am sure Chessie is one of the people talking, but I can't really guess who the other/s might be. Any ideas anyone?

<mod snip>

It's like a rollercoaster ride, isn't it? Just when we think we are stable and over the worst, down, down we go, into the depths again.

Just because you delete something from your computer, doesn't mean it's really gone!

If they get the right people to search those computers, they have a good chance at finding something.

So glad to hear there is finally movement in this case!

I wouldn't be surprised to hear there are emails or FB messages between this group.

Whatever they find, I hope it's enough to lock them all up for a longgg time and find Britt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I wonder if WWH has a secret hiding place in the home for *advertiser censored* and other stuff, and one of the others have told LE where it is?

Finally! Hopefully they bring answers to the whereabouts of brittney too.

Whenever I think about BW's disappearance I always end up coming up with theories, many of them elaborate, but most at least somewhat plausible.

The one thing I have NEVER been able to come up with is a plausible explanation for how this sex ring started. Let's say all the Wood siblings grew up with this abuse and so to them it's just "natural", it's a part of their sad family lives. But the spouses????? Like, "oh honey, now we're married and you're a part of my family, you get to take part in child abuse"... So many people involved in this are either family friends or married in. I have this horrendous morbid fascination (the same way I feel about plane crashes) with trying to come up with a plausible theory for how former outsiders get brought INTO this. I just cannot imagine that conversation.

I can't help thinking the search warrant is a bit late. Although......there has been some pretty dumb behaviour so far. Maybe WWH has been stupid enough to keep computers and computer evidence in the home, despite knowing what was coming. Is that even possible that someone could be THAT dumb though?

I am sure Chessie is one of the people talking, but I can't really guess who the other/s might be. Any ideas anyone?

BBM

I think Mendy Wood Kent is a VERY weak link she has never been in jail and if LE keeps her away from Wendy I believe she will sing like a bird

Hi everyone!!!! Just watching the creeps fall, fall, fall. And I agree with you Steph.. I think its Mendy who is chirping away!

OT.. I smile every time I see "cesspool" as a tag in this thread.

I would also imagine that WWH's, bff, Jennifer also may be singing away! Im sure she knows a hell of a lot!

I'd say any of the ones that are out.
That would include: RSW, Cumbaa, Chessie, who else?
And then the in a cage for the first time women - Mendy & Jennifer.
Can I guess all 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members