AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Knox! IMO.. YES. WWH is DUMB enough! And full of herself enough.

WWH stayed online after Brittney went missing, didn't she? There wasn't a gap as though she might have been without a computer suddenly.........

I am hoping that she was dumb enough to keep the computer. It sounds as though she may have not been able to afford to throw it out and buy a new one. Don't pedos often use peer-to-peer file sharing sites? I don't know much about them myself, but I'm thinking that even if videos have successfully been deleted from WWH's computer, she may have shared them with others.

I hope ALL the people charged have had their computers/phones seized.

Wow... I'm brainstorming here, so follow me please.

Last verified time that somebody heard Brittney's voice was 6:00pm'ish on 5/30/2012.

I specifically remember reading that you (Steph) obtained the ping info and that Brittney's cell & Donnie's cell were together for roughly 4-4.5 hours on the 30th, pinged together in the same exact areas. This is how police knew they were together. The ping coordinates show where they started pinging together in Tillman's corner all the way to his house. I definitely remember the 4-4.5 hours - could you please enlighten with regards to the coordinating times? Thanks.

Keep following me...

This is FB mods but I'm begging this not be removed bc its pertinent and has been discussed in media as well. I remember this myself as having screen capped but lost info due to a hd crash. Ok, I remember Wendy posting that a detective or cop was at her house that Wednesday until around 9:00 or 9:30pm. She said he was there for awhile from what I remember. There was a little disagreement bc she was denying having dinner with Jen & Will on Wed, saying they all had dinner on Thurs - which suggested to us that Jen & Will were covering for Wendy & Donnie for something...but why? Then all of a sudden they took down their social media. Do you remember this? Several of us here were already scoping out the perps inner ring. We left no stone unturned. Can't explain it, was really weird to say the least. As soon as they did that, many of us felt they could be complicit but we couldn't post it bc of tos. This is a strict site that likes to stick with facts. We understood. (Wow how right we all were, holy cow it's nuts!)

Well how ironic that the detective was at Wendy's house at the same time that Donnie & Britt were elsewhere. Wendy mentioned the detective's name, which I forget off the top of my head, which suggests she was telling the truth about that. So she has an alibi if Britt was murdered during that period of time. However, why was the detective at the house speaking with Wendy? Was it regarding the child molestation claim? If that's the case, why would the detective speak with her, in her home, the night before Donnie - her husband - is supposed to take himself to the police station for questioning the following morning? Could they have been looking for Brittney to speak with as well?

Edit: I was thinking Donnie was supposed to be interviewed that Thursday. I had my dates mixed up. He was supposed to be interviewed on Friday, right? Or was it supposed to be Thursday but he missed it so he put it off for Friday? Which of course that's when he's discovered just about dead.

RBBM
From 7:19 pm 5/30 till Brittney's last Styx River ping @ 12:07am 5/31

I spoke to that detective and he said yes he was there but he was there around 7pm and stayed about an hour NOT the time frame WWH gave.

Steph, when was the last known time Brittney used her Facebook? Was it before the 30th? Or did she use it that day?

Yes, Brittney used her FB that day. I have been blocked from even looking @ her FB by the Wood's, so the exact time I don't have. I can tell you that once DH picked her up there was no FB post. IIRC the last post she made was earlier in the day 5/30, something to the extent of All I need is my baby P> I will look in my records and see if I have it to be sure.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/search_warrant_issued_in_britt.html#incart_river_default

Snipped: MOBILE, Ala.-- Few details are available about a search warrant issued over the weekend at the home of missing Brittney Wood, a case that has intrigued many since she went missing in May of 2012.

BBM: Is this also just a typo? Or was WWH's home also Brittneys?

This is what Im getting at!
Her clothes were there her babys birthday presents were there.
I do believe she was living there but for CPS she has to say she lives with MOM to see her daughter. Yes?
Ok, went back and read fathers comments more carefully. He says the toys were given to the baby on May 12 at her 2nd birthday party and were later at the house unwrapped.

I'm going to take this to mean that either they were left there after the party (if it was held there) or brought there later. Or she lived there.

As I see it this entire family is lying about everything!

You know, I have a dreadful feeling that Chessie may have been selfish enough to lie about the circumstances of Brittney disappearing just because she didn't want to make herself look bad.

Saying they had fought might have made Chessie look like less than a perfect, wonderful mother - therefore she left that info out and lied, without a thought. If that is true, it is really, really dreadful. Worse in a way, than her lying to cover up some knowledge about what happened would have been.

If she has misled people purely to make herself look better, it shows that even when her child went missing her first thoughts were for herself, and she is truly, truly selfish.

WWH stayed online after Brittney went missing, didn't she? There wasn't a gap as though she might have been without a computer suddenly.........

I am hoping that she was dumb enough to keep the computer. It sounds as though she may have not been able to afford to throw it out and buy a new one. Don't pedos often use peer-to-peer file sharing sites? I don't know much about them myself, but I'm thinking that even if videos have successfully been deleted from WWH's computer, she may have shared them with others.

I hope ALL the people charged have had their computers/phones seized.

I think Wendy was more concerned with what was on Brittneys phone~!
The battery being removed tells me it was taken out as to not track her if they killed her they would have taken the entire phone and destroyed it. Not just remove a battery!

Last night and tonight my sleep has been interrupted by thoughts of Brittney. It is the middle of the night, and I'm just noticed there's others on this thread. Wonder if we're all waiting for something to finally provide us with the answers.

Where's are you, dear Brittney?

But the source of that battery information is not reliable, imo.

JMO
I think everything was pre planned for her to leave...
Do you think?????? If DH had not killed himself they would have reported her missing or that she left town!

Last night and tonight my sleep has been interrupted by thoughts of Brittney. It is the middle of the night, and I'm just noticed there's others on this thread. Wonder if we're all waiting for something to finally provide us with the answers.

Where's are you, dear Brittney?

I have a feeling we will get answers now.
Pictures paint a thousand words!

I think Chessie lied about the fight over BW watching her kids so she wouldn't have to say!
<modsnip>
There has been very blurred lines as to where she was really living if you ask me?

<modsnip>
Was she in danger of losing her because she was staying with Uncle Donnie?

Gosh I have so many question!

To this day IM very curious about the girl on that swing!
I would love to know who this girl was that looked like her.
And If I were Steph Id be talking to that neighbor and ask to see the girl.

It was a real blow to many people when the McStay Family was found after almost four years. They weren't in Mexico. Someone harmed the whole family and has gotten away with it all this time.

I still have a hard time believing Britt could have been harmed, but there's several people in those arrested that have acted highly suspicious.

Logically, if it was Donnie who harmed Brittney, then there wouldn't be reason for the others to lie, delete, change stories, etc.,

The pressure is on them now. We need to know what really happened to Brittney.

Prayers for Brittney and those who love her. :eek:fftobed:

I think Brittney, unlike her own Mom, was unselfish when it came to her child. She knew she couldn't cope and surrendered custody for that reason. I'm guessing she gave up the security of any financial benefits for the child in doing that. I don't think she felt forced, it was her own decision.

I think Brittney, unlike her own Mom, was unselfish when it came to her child. She knew she couldn't cope and surrendered custody for that reason. I'm guessing she gave up the security of any financial benefits for the child in doing that. I don't think she felt forced, it was her own decision.

I have no doubt that Brittney loved her daughter.
But I also think she was caught up in something that forced her hand .

She could have given him Temp custody or heck leave it out of the legal system and ask him to take their daughter till she could get on her feet.
Im sure something could have been arranged even split custody.

We don't really know whos decision it was zwibel we cant talk to Brittney!
I cant understand her handing over her daughter unless she had too.
All JMO

I have no doubt that Brittney loved her daughter.
But I also think she was caught up in something that forced her hand .

She could have given him Temp custody or heck leave it out of the legal system and ask him to take their daughter till she could get on her feet.
Im sure something could have been arranged even split custody.

We don't really know whos decision it was zwibel we cant talk to Brittney!
I cant understand her handing over her daughter unless she had too.

All JMO

I understand it to be the courts' decision (or maybe child services idk) to place custody with AH. This was done way before Brittney went missing. She posted how much she hates him for taking her whole life away from her when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks