AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand it to be the courts' decision (or maybe child services idk) to place custody with AH. This was done way before Brittney went missing. She posted how much she hates him for taking her whole life away from her when it happened.

But it happened in April she went missing end of may!
Right?

So then she didn't WILLINGLY give her to him!
And im sure he had heard of what was going on in the family and wanted his daughter out of there.

To this day IM very curious about the girl on that swing!
I would love to know who this girl was that looked like her.
And If I were Steph Id be talking to that neighbor and ask to see the girl.

I'm confused by this bc wasn't it already proven the person that reported this (a neighbor) was in fact mad at her boyfriend so she was attempting to point blame on him? I thought she contrived it or the girl on the swing was actually a next door neighbor. Gosh I forget but it's not factual either way & ruled out. After finding this out, I remember thinking that Paul Jr was trying to make it go viral to sway blame elsewhere even after he found out it wasn't true...kinda like how all the other perps latch onto anything that sway opinion. Prime example is the battery... Another example is the gun, a "girly gun" so to speak - like how their supporters try to get the public to think Brittney could have shot Donnie even after the medical examiner, police, prosecutor have all said Donnie shot himself... Like how Chessie is known to have argued with Brittney before Britt rolled but says she was happy as can be before she left her "yard", then acts like she didn't know Britt had a gun but affter the sex crimes arrests started taking place & people were looking into Chessie all of a sudden she says Britt wasn't going anywhere without her gun...

I'm confused by this bc wasn't it already proven the person that reported this (a neighbor) was in fact mad at her boyfriend so she was attempting to point blame on him? I thought she contrived it or the girl on the swing was actually a next door neighbor. Gosh I forget but it's not factual either way & ruled out. After finding this out, I remember thinking that Paul Jr was trying to make it go viral to sway blame elsewhere even after he found out it wasn't true...kinda like how all the other perps latch onto anything that sway opinion. Prime example is the battery... Another example is the gun, a "girly gun" so to speak - like how their supporters try to get the public to think Brittney could have shot Donnie even after the medical examiner, police, prosecutor have all said Donnie shot himself... Like how Chessie is known to have argued with Brittney before Britt rolled but says she was happy as can be before she left her "yard", then acts like she didn't know Britt had a gun but affter the sex crimes arrests started taking place & people were looking into Chessie all of a sudden she says Britt wasn't going anywhere without her gun...

When u go back to the first threads the girl on the swing was reported before Paul said she was seen when DH was in the hospital I didn't think Pauls sighting was the girl on the swing.
I also read where the neighbor was a man not a girl.
Soooo who knows but I would not let that go without further investigation

Last night I went back and started reading from day one
Im amazed at all the contradictions...

But it happened in April she went missing end of may!
Right?

So then she didn't WILLINGLY give her to him!
And im sure he had heard of what was going on in the family and wanted his daughter out of there.

I thought it happened nine months before Brittney went missing? Am I totally confused?

An unofficial arrangement would have stopped the dad from claiming any child ss benefits, I'd have thought? So arrangements had to be legal.

I thought it happened nine months before Brittney went missing? Am I totally confused?

An unofficial arrangement woukd have stopped the dad from claiming any chikd ss benefits, I'd have thought? So arrangements had to be legal.

From what I understand she lost custody in April!
SS benefits?

Or Medicaid?

When u go back to the first threads the girl on the swing was reported before Paul said she was seen when DH was in the hospital I didn't think Pauls sighting was the girl on the swing.
I also read where the neighbor was a man not a girl.
Soooo who knows but I would not let that go without further investigation

Last night I went back and started reading from day one
Im amazed at all the contradictions...

Yeah, that's what I'm saying... The girl on the swing mis-information hit the media & Paul latched onto it, he continued to post on that even after finding out it wasn't factual.

You're right, there's alot of contradictions from the very beginning - starting with the Woods and Hollands and Kents and and and most all others in their pedo inner circle of miscreants.

I have a working theory on the battery that I haven't been able to disprove yet. I think it was placed in Donnie's truck to throw off the child sex ring. I think whomever placed it in Donnie's truck wanted to make it look like Donnie is the sole person responsible for Brittney's disappearance and that he killed himself over the child molestation claims. I think it's very possible Brittney was killed & disposed of by someone or some people Donnie was very close with and that's why Donnie killed himself bc I personally think he felt a deep love for Brittney and didn't want to live without her in his life. I don't think he shot himself over the child *advertiser censored* & molestation at all. Isn't it ironic that Wendy & her friend are the ones that found Donnie & now look who's arrested and charged in a child *advertiser censored* ring! They were probably trying to hide how wide spread this ring is. If the blame of Britt's disappearance falls solely on Donnie's shoulders, then who becomes the most protected? His wife, his freaking partner in crime, the other person behind the camera - along with her close friend JM no less - which is ironic bc again...who found Donnie? Just sayin'. This guy is responsible for several people being raped as young children, plus communal & inestual sex for crying out loud. No way he shot himself over these accusations IMVHO...

From what I understand she lost custody in April!
SS benefits?

Or Medicaid?

Maybe you missed Steph's post where she corrected the timeline.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

"I need to clear up some confusion that I was alerted to. Seems I made a date error.

Brittney gave up Payton in Aug 2011 and AH was given FULL custody in April 2012 by the courts.

So for the record it was 9 months before she disappeared that Payton went to live with AH and his grandparents."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...r-search-warrant-issued#.UomvZSY_3C4.facebook

snipped: It reads, “Donald Holland showed them videos on his computer of (the victim) and Brittney Wood, at various ages all under 13, engaging in sexual activity with different adults.”

The lack of comma in this sentence is really disturbing to me. Without a comma, the victim and Brittney, at various ages.. if Brittney was under 13, then the victim would have been very young. Am I just reading too much into the lack of comma?

With a comma.. the victim, and Brittney, at various ages..

Like I needed more things about this case to give me nightmares.

If a comma would have been placed after the victim, it would have been incorrect punctuation. In order for a comma to be used in that instance, there would need to be more than 2 persons listed. Since there's only 2, it should be separated by and.

Example for correct punctuation if you want a comma after the victim:
the victim, another victim and Brittney Wood ... Or ... the victim, another victim, and Brittney Wood. Both of these examples I just gave would be correct, however in the article, referring to that sentence only, the comma is used correctly.

The article puts the victim in parentheses to avoid stating her name. The statement in context could be taken as either of 2 ways: they were filmed separately engaging in illegal sexual activities (being raped by various adults) OR they were filmed together engaging in illegal sex activities (being raped by adults) as in an orgy situation. The way I took it is that they were filmed separately, being raped by different adults, over many years.

I plan on being there.

Attachments

• 1452571_768969539786713_137416167_n.jpg
    1452571_768969539786713_137416167_n.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 69
Wondering if chronological ping/text/voice mapping has been done using Brittney, Donnie, Wendy, Jennifer, Will, Billy, Dustin, Mendy, Scott, Chessie & Derek all at once? Heck, throw everybody into that mix. I only added Derek bc Britt was so close with him.

Having such a major problem with lagging & timing out the past couple of days...

JMO ...

I just bet this "lovely" group of friends and family had a hoot
about the fact that the house where DH was staying, and owned
by friends, was on the STYX River!

At some level and at some point, each and every one of them
must have recognized that they were creating their own futures
of hell on earth.

Let the fire and brimstone begin!
:devil:

JMO ...

I just bet this "lovely" group of friends and family had a hoot
about the fact that the house where DH was staying, and owned
by friends, was on the STYX River!

At some level and at some point, each and every one of them
must have recognized that they were creating their own futures
of hell on earth.

Let the fire and brimstone begin!
:devil:

Speaking of fire, I'm off to buy Catching Fire tickets for tonight before they sell out. Be back in a bit...

& she has a point. A big point. Ever since the outburst the other day that we all read about, his charges seemed a bit strange considering the info about his father. Waiting for more proof to come out on him. Is it possible he was confused with his father when police were being told of the initial claims?

It would explain his fb comment if that's the outburst. However, I thought I read Butch had been under investigation for a year prior to his arrest. Doubt LE would make that kind of mistake.

Butch doesn't want to be lumped in with the rest of the sex ring either. I guess he's going to claim he is wrongly accused.

Steph, hoping you can answer this... Britt's last voice to voice phone call was on Wednesday 5/30/12 6:00pm'ish, right? I hear you, there were multiple text conversations going on at the same time, & she was pinging in the same location as Donnie while he was also having conversations on his cell. I'm asking bc several reports are saying she left her house on Thursday & went missing, but the 30th is a Wednesday. Could the confusion be from her ping in the Styx River are a little after midnight the 30th going into the 31st...so actually that close to midnight ping would fall on the 31st? Also, that travel place ping, do you remember the time? I'm going back looking through things, just trying to save time. :)

I have and continue to find typos in reports(media).

It was Wed 5/30 around between 7:20pm and 7:30 DH picked Brittney up. Her last Styx River ping was 12:07am 5/31 Thurs and her phones very LAST ping was 1hour 30 mins later in Grand bay @ 1:37am 5/31 Thurs. So all over a 6 hour window.

Thank you Willow Knight.

From your post:

1:07 am DH cell pings at Tillmans' Corner
(DH phone never pings at Grand Bay area)

1:47 am Brittney's cell sends out a text at Grand Bay exit off I10 (or pings)
(Last of Brittney's cell calls, texts, and pings)

Then how did Brittney's phone battery end up in Donnie's vehicle? He was never at Grand Bay and she was never at Tillmans Corner.

An aside, how can we confirm there are no warrants for Brittney's arrest? Could you please post an MSM report stating this (besides Chessie saying so)? I don't remember the DA saying anything about warrants and Brittney. TIA!! :seeya:

The 1:07am ping from DH phone was the last ping until after 8am. So we have 7 hrs that he could have gone anywhere done anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288