2010.04.05 - Release of Jail Video - Misty Croslin & Hank Sr. Croslin

Looks like Misty thinks it's funny when people die or attempt to off themselves.. Piece of work that girl is..All heart...NOT..JMO

Hank sr sure does complain alot...I know, since these vids hit the air waves most (including me) always said how Lisa was enabling etc...well so is this guy......Always telling Misty, she shouldnt be there in jail,,,and how,,she is NOT a drug trafficer,,,and they know it...the police just trapped them,,,not that they did anything wrong....Give me a break.....Notice as soon as he stands,,complains about how bad his back hurts,,,immediately sits down and jumps up and down showing how hard his seat is...My back constantly hurts me,,and I certainly would not be bouncing up and down , from a sitting position,on purpose, because of it,,,but he did...I wonder if he is just irritable because he hasnt been able to get drugs like he was doing.....doctor shopping???? If he had any sense he wouldnt be plastering his face all over the world, talking to Misty,,,knowing the vids are nation wide,,and then he complains , no one will give him work.....

Looks like Misty thinks it's funny when people die or attempt to off themselves.. Piece of work that girl is..All heart...NOT..JMO
Someone tries to hang themself and another dies in the cell, and she is yucking it up laughing....I so hope she gets prison for a long time, with her charges.....she has no feelings for anyone but herself. Then you have the nuts out here sending her fan mail...wow, she sure seems to be getting comfy in jail....

Someone tries to hang themself and another dies in the cell, and she is yucking it up laughing....I so hope she gets prison for a long time, with her charges.....she has no feelings for anyone but herself. Then you have the nuts out here sending her fan mail...wow, she sure seems to be getting comfy in jail....

this girl is killing her dad, I almost found myself feeling for the man....do you think he really means well for them all? I just might right that [unusual person] and admonish her for her selfishness

Did she say the juvenile's were with the rapist's?

How long is each visiting session, does anyone know?

these don't even appear to be from the same day that Tommy visited with his dad. It looks like a different shirt, and Hank SR has a short mustache.

this girl is killing her dad, I almost found myself feeling for the man....do you think he really means well for them all? I just might right that [unusual person] and admonish her for her selfishness
I guess I can understand how some would feel sorry for this guy ,,,but I do NOT....He and Lisa both lived with CC and Tc, he going doctor shopping for his drugs,, Tommy doing and selling drugs,, right there in the home with all those kids,,the mama and Tommy go out at night and rob their blind neighbor, as well as other people in the neighborhood.....For people who feel sorry for this guy, let me ask you this,,,where do you think he was when all the illegal activity was going on,,,,I say the same as I did about Lindsey,,,they all live by means of robbing people ,selling stolen property selling drugs,,no one had a job in that house.....Maybe when people stop feeling sorry for lowlifes like this maybe, just maybe this country will have less violence....of course,,,as always everything I say is indeed MOO

Finally some useful( or not) info. Misty uses an albuterol inhaler, the doctor in there wants to take her off of it, and Misty doesn't like that idea, she said the doctor in there said the doctor's out here (out of jail) just give everyone whatever they want, sheesh, ain't that the truth. Someone should have told Misty she might not need the inhaler if she didn't puff on the cancer sticks. Are you allowed to smoke in jail?

In the first one I posted Hank says Lyndsey is still mad at Misty. So I am betting it was Tommy she threw under the bus.

So why wouldn't Hank be mad at her too?

you mean Hank JR?

I think he just knows his sister. Expects certain things...or understands why she might suspect him of something.. don't know.

ETA....I am not typing out these tapes because in my opinion they are not talking about anything of importance at all. Lots of moaning and quiet time. Not a lot of chit chat. Lots of heavy sighing and jibber jabber

In these tapes the words and lip movement matches up pretty close. ( IMO)

you mean Hank JR?

I think he just knows his sister. Expects certain things...or understands why she might suspect him of something.. don't know.

ETA....I am not typing out these tapes because in my opinion they are not talking about anything of importance at all. Lots of moaning and quiet time. Not a lot of chit chat. Lots of heavy sighing and jibber jabber

No I mean Hank senior. It is his son she is making the stories up about.

these don't even appear to be from the same day that Tommy visited with his dad. It looks like a different shirt, and Hank SR has a short mustache.

Yes and in this one Hank mentions the van overheating on the way there. On the one where he visits Tommy, Tommy asks if the van had overheated again (I guess on the way to visitation) and Hank said he didn't notice it if it had. That's when Tommy asks him to check the oil and stuff.

you mean Hank JR?

BBM

I agree...when I can finally hear and understand these people, they aren't saying anything of consequence. It figures! :shakehead:

Thanks Elle and everyone else who transcribes these tapes for us. I have a slight hearing impairment, so this help is immeasurable when the tapes are garbled, out of sync, etc.! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back