On February 19th, 2010 Sergeant Allen and I conducted a sworn
recorded interview with Jody Lee, a Wackenhut employee assigned to
the front guard shack of the Grand Ventura Country Club. She confirmed
that George Anthony had been to the Grand Ventura Country Club as a
guest of Krystal Holloway several times in 2009. He was considered
a frequent guest of Krystal Holloway.

Miss River/Krystal:

You are my new hero.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

You did good, sweetie.

GA can't deny this one- but he will try I'm sure.
He was a frequent guest at her house, recorded by the gate guard..

Krystal comes off as very believable in her recorded interview. I absolutely believe that George told her that he choked KC up against the wall and tossed her out and CA tore him off of her.

Krystal comes off as very believable in her recorded interview. I absolutely believe that George told her that he choked KC up against the wall and tossed her out and CA tore him off of her.

I absolutely belive that he did do it. MO His temper is uncontrollable and he just snaps as shown in many instances ie deposition, protesters at his home, freaking out at reporters etc.

Miss River/Krystal:

You are my new hero.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

You did good, sweetie.

Yes she did! I always believed her right from the beginning, it was her sister that was adding information to the press and online that was suspect.

She also says that she allowed George to believe that she was an illegal immigrant, and it was because of that belief that he felt he could treat her like crap anytime he felt like it, and why he felt safe in the knowledge she would not be talking to the policia...guess other people can tell "mistruths" too, huh Georgie?

Miss River/Krystal:

You are my new hero.

You did good, sweetie.

Can I hop onto your comments and second them? She sounds like a real sweetheart!

Really got tired of "THE LETTERS" and so glad I checked to see what else was happening.

I feel even more sorry for her now - she's really gotten some very bad press that she doesn't deserve.

Anyone looking for salt and pepper for their hats????

Interesting quote in the jailhouse letters from KC, presumably referring to Nov. 2008 (page 13634):

My dad quit or got fired back in November, never mentioned it to my mom, but kept disappearing day and night, never telling her where he was going, what he was doing, or who with.

Of course, it also begs the question of how KC was learning this stuff if she and her parents - according to her parent's deposition - were having zero contact, including letters.

Wow do you think George was going to get some DNA to frame Krystal since she fit hte nanny description and all. I dont what Im thinking the thought just crossed my mind her at his house just the whole thing.

Krystal also mentioned that George was passing letters to the perp, and LE asserts that they know of it.

First I want to say "BRAVO" River!:clap:

I always believed her. River I wish I could give you a big hug!:blowkiss: It saddens me she was mistreated.

Second this has to be one of the lowest things I've ever heard.

KH: And um, he was like, I can't believe you didn't get the *advertiser censored***** money first.

Page 15

KH: He said it was an accident. That went wrong. And it just snowballed. And he said you know how you tell a small lie. And he just tried to cover it up. And it just got really big and was just..it just went out of control.

Page 16

I feel like I'm watching a reality TV show.

To the A's it's always been about money.

I believe when the A's realized Caylee was gone, they decided they could make more money off of a deceased child then alive one. I think the A's have been scamming along so they could receive money. That way neither had to work.

Yes, that is exactly what she says. So what happened in the reporting of it??
Anthonyism happened...

Take something innocent and make it tawdry.
Take something clean and make it dirty.
Take something good and make it bad.
Take something pure and make it defiled.
Take something true and make it a lie.
Take something untrue and contort it.
Take something real and claim it's imaginary.
Take something fake and build a foundation on it.
Take the sunshine and cover it with clouds.
:banghead:

They did have a very close and secret friendship which did include some hugging...but they never consumated it sexually...it was an affair of the heart...at least for River...apparently for George? It was an affair of the wallet.:sick: Use and abuse and then throw away...like father like daughter, huh?

First I want to say "BRAVO" River!:clap:

I always believed her. River I wish I could give you a big hug!:blowkiss: It saddens me she was mistreated.

Second this has to be one of the lowest things I've ever heard.

KH: And um, he was like, I can't believe you didn't get the *advertiser censored***** money first.

Page 15

KH: He said it was an accident. That went wrong. And it just snowballed. And he said you know how you tell a small lie. And he just tried to cover it up. And it just got really big and was just..it just went out of control.

Page 16

I feel like I'm watching a reality TV show.

To the A's it's always been about money.

I believe when the A's realized Caylee was gone, they decided they could make more money off of a deceased child then alive one. I think the A's have been scamming along so they could receive money. That way neither had to work.

Yup. I think he lied in those early interviews about seeing KC and Caylee that morning. He knows she stormed out of the house with Caylee the night of the choking fight (IMO)......and it grew from there. CA took up the cause and that was that. Makes perfect sense to me.

She also enlightens us to the fact that when George told the truth in the FBI interview? about the smell? He did not realize at that point that it was Casey who had done the deed...but that if he HAD realized it? He never would have opened his mouth about the smell in the car and how he recognized it...

It all comes crystal clear- or is it KRYSTAL clear?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back