2008.09.11~Rozzie Franco's Transcript

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting bit of hearsay that Mallory & Lee believe KC could have/did kill Caylee...wondering if we'll hear more about this?

And FWIW, on 12-Mar-2010 RF tweeted that he has information on this case that "no one else has". (His twitter account is easily found.)

Rozzie Franco delivers morning headlines for News/Talk AM 540 WFLA Radio during the Bud Hedinger show in Orlando, Florida as well as the Florida News Network serving 60 affliates statewide. Rozzie appears on HLN's show Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, reporting on high-profile missing persons cases including but not limited to Caylee Anthony, Haliegh Cummings and Tracy Ocasio. Rozzie has also appeared on the Fox News Channel, MSNBC and Court TV for updates on the Casey Anthony Murder Case.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozzie_Franco[/ame]

Interesting bit of hearsay that Mallory & Lee believe KC could have/did kill Caylee...wondering if we'll hear more about this?

And FWIW, on 12-Mar-2010 RF tweeted that he has information on this case that "no one else has". (His twitter account is easily found.)

I also found this interview VERY interesting - especially since it was recorded in Sept 2008 but not transcribed until now.

Love that she urges LE to interview Mallory. I'll bet they did, and maybe it isn't transcribed yet either. But will be very soon. :)

Mallory was interviewed very late in the game by LE and I always wondered why the delay. I would consider Mallory one of the central players because of her relationship with Lee, but yet she was probably just about the last person to be interviewed. She might have resisted LE's interview, but yet did not appear under subpoena. Her transcript is going to be interesting to say the least.

Is this the same Rozzie that is on Steph Watt's radio show on blogtalk radio?

Not to discount her but usually she doesn't state much of worth which can be verified later.

Mallory was interviewed very late in the game by LE and I always wondered why the delay. I would consider Mallory one of the central players because of her relationship with Lee, but yet she was probably just about the last person to be interviewed. She might have resisted LE's interview, but yet did not appear under subpoena. Her transcript is going to be interesting to say the least.

BBM
Do you have a link that indicates that Mallory was interviewed?

I love the part where the waitress points out KC's narcissistic tendencies, saying "When I take pictures of my children I'm never in the pictures. And with Casey, she's almost in all the pictures. Like, Hey look at me, look at me!"

Heidi, the waitress, had related that in support of why her Psych professor thought KC had "accidentally purposely" killed Caylee.

And Yuri referring to Leonard Padilla as a "certain flamboyant individual"... priceless.

My apolgoies, I can't quote or do thread searches from my blackberry...but in response to Patti's question, we have a thread on Mallory being interviewed if someone would be so kind as to do a forum search for a title that includes, "Mallory", in it and bring the thread link here for reference. I would very much appreciate it.

That thread will help with date of Mallory's interview.

TIA!

My apolgoies, I can't quote or do thread searches from my blackberry...but in response to Patti's question, we have a thread on Mallory being interviewed if someone would be so kind as to do a forum search for a title that includes, "Mallory", in it and bring the thread link here for reference. I would very much appreciate it.

That thread will help with date of Mallory's interview.

TIA!

Here's a link to thread on Mallory's deposition by the SAO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91462"]2009.11.12 Mallory's deposition - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

In post #19 (at above thread link) there's a link to article that claims MP was never interviewed by LE.

Still looking for more info.

Thank you.

I recall the thread being started about the 11/12/2009 deposition with the state but I still don't know if this depo with the state went forward, or was cancelled by either party etc.

I had some time to do some more searching on the MP deposition & found this

Kealing said the deposition concluded this morning.

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber said the prosecutors spent several hours questioning Parker

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...thony-prosecutors-depose-lees-girlfriend.html

and this

State prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony deposed the girlfriend of Casey’s brother Lee Anthony Thursday.

Prosecutors questioned Mallory Park under oath. She has remained close with the entire Anthony family throughout the case.

Jose Baez was present for the deposition, but he wasn't revealing any details of what Parker may have been asked by prosecutors.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21593666/detail.html

FWIW :crazy: given the reporting of 'facts' by the media in this case. ;)

Here's another link:

Lee Anthony's Girlfriend Deposed
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

Daniel Dahm, Staff Writer

POSTED: Thursday, November 12, 2009
UPDATED: 6:26 pm EST November 12, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case on Thursday deposed the girlfriend of Anthony's brother.

Mallory Parker, the girlfriend of Lee Anthony, was deposed, but it's not known what questions she was specifically asked.

"Today's deposition was conducted by the State Attorney's Office. I was just here as Casey Anthony's representative," attorney Jose Baez said.

<snip>

Lee Anthony said he intentionally kept Parker away from the family's home during the first few hectic days after Caylee was reported missing, but Parker was the first person to arrive at the Anthony's home the morning Caylee's body was found. Parker was taking care of the family's dog while grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were in California for a "Larry King" taping. She was barred from entering the home because it had become a potential crime scene.

<snip>

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21595540/detail.html

I had some time to do some more searching on the MP deposition & found this

Kealing said the deposition concluded this morning.

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber said the prosecutors spent several hours questioning Parker

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...thony-prosecutors-depose-lees-girlfriend.html

and this

State prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony deposed the girlfriend of Casey’s brother Lee Anthony Thursday.

Prosecutors questioned Mallory Park under oath. She has remained close with the entire Anthony family throughout the case.

Jose Baez was present for the deposition, but he wasn't revealing any details of what Parker may have been asked by prosecutors.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21593666/detail.html

FWIW :crazy: given the reporting of 'facts' by the media in this case. ;)

Thank you so much and I now present you with a BIG GOLD STAR for all your efforts in finding this information. Now we have to wait and see if a transcript is released at some point. :blowkiss: :rose:

From page 50 (discovery page 2320) of Det. Melich's Investigative report released in November, 2008:

On September 11th, we received a phone call from a Rozzie Franco regarding a conversation she had with a waitress about this case. I spoke with Rozzie on the phone and she agreed to come to our station and provide a recorded statement. In this statement, she alleged that two weeks ago while at Houstons Restaurant in Winter Park, she had a conversation with her waitress Heidi (W.) about this case. She claims that Heidi told her that Mallory P., girlfriend to Lee Anthony and at the time an employee of Houstons, told her that she's (Mallory's) sure she (Casey) "killed the girl' (Caylee). Rozzie was with her boyfriend David P. that night and she claims he could verify the event. After speaking with Rozzie, Sergeant Allen and I went to Houstons and spoke with Heidi
Walden, who agreed to give us a recorded statement. Heidi remembers the conversation because Rozzie kept asking her questions about the case. According to Heidi, Mallory told her she believed Caylee was alive and that even if she were not, she would be found. She claims she never told Rozzie what Rozzie claimed above. Heidi stated she personally believes Casey's involved in the disappearance of Caylee.

On September 12th, David P. came to the offlce and gave his version of the conversation above. Our conversation was recorded in his presence and with his knowledge. David remembers the evening, but stated that it was Heidi that gave he [sic] own opinion of what she thought happened. He said he does not recall Heidi mentioning anything about Mallory having told her this.
Sooooo...David did not quite back Rozzie up on that one, and Heidi denied the account altogether. Wonder if Rozzie and David are still an item? :waitasec:

On Mallory, I do know if I was engaged to a man and believed he was totally 100% innocent of the allegations he was accused of, I would be none to happy and would feel absolutely no inclination of loyalty to the accuser, regardless of what the family might want. I am very anxious to see her depo. She may be the closest person to this family who isn't caseyized into protecting and defending her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth