2010.02.10-2010.03.15 Investigation~Silvia Hernandez

612 pages.... very well organized, and days and days of reading material here.

This CO let Casey cut Robyn's hair ?

She did. She says it was done "through the bars or beanhole."

Another guard says she opened the cell and they were IN the cell together when she cut Robyn's hair.

That guard filed a report against her a year before it all came out.

OT-Awwww Geeeeze! I saw Angel's name on this thread and thought: Our Angel is back!!! :tears:

She did. She says it was done "through the bars or beanhole."

Another guard says she opened the cell and they were IN the cell together when she cut Robyn's hair.

That guard filed a report against her a year before it all came out.

Scissors! Scissors! Simply amazing. To give a "weapon" to that insane murderer....blows my mind. They should have given her a roll of duct tape and let her work her magic.

Fascinating interviews with Hernandez’s co-officers, especially those who refused to work with her because she was so lenient with inmates. And, boy, was she lenient – no wonder she was fired! moo

Some interesting highlights:

-Hernandez often let Adams and Anthony out of cells FOUR hrs at night (not necessarily together) instead of their allotted one hour/day!
-Hernandez let Adams out frequently to talk to Casey through the food flap of Casey’s cell.
-Adams often seen out of cell at Hernandez's desk.
-Hernandez and Adams were caught secretly meeting/just talking in a linen closet by another officer; after being caught they continued to talk in the closet (!).
-Incident where Hernandez let Adams out to go ‘scare’ another officer who had fallen asleep on post.

-DSO Jeanette Creamer (p 389): “there was the incident with the two 2 PCs (protective custody) out in the day room at the same time.” (against rules).
-DSO Tasheka Mackey (p 394): ”Yeah. Some inmate Adams used to talk with Casey Anthony. I didn’t think nothing of it because I thought because they were both PCs, they can conversate (sic). I didn’t know. So, I used to see her. She’ll sit right in front of her cell door, and they’ll talk until it’s time for Adams to go inside, because Casey never came out. Adams would always sit at the door and talk to her.”
-CO Maria Kelly (pp 415-417) saw Hernandez get scissors to give to Adams & Anthony, Adams was let into Anthony’s cell and Anthony cut Adams’ bangs, also observed Hernandez pass books many times between Adams & Anthony.
-CO Leslie Lochner (p 424) observed Adams roaming around the day room unattended (against rules) at an odd hour of night, couldn’t find Hernandez… she was in the bathroom.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26650333/detail.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts