Man Exposes Self During Airport Screening

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
MINNEAPOLIS - [size=-1]Daryl Miller didn't make it through airport security because he couldn't keep his pants on. [/size]
[size=-1]
Airport police said a security screener was waving a metal-detecting wand over Miller's pants area on Friday when Miller pulled his shorts down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear.

Miller then said, "There, how do you like your job," thus ending the screening, according to the police report. He was charged with indecent exposure and released on $300 bail.

"We've never had anybody do that before," said airport police Lt. Matt Christenson. "But it's not abnormal for people to become frustrated with the screening process."

Miller also became belligerent during the screening, Transportation Security Administration officers told police. One TSA employee also told police that Miller had a note inside a magazine in his bag with an expletive, and told a TSA employee "Oh yeah, it's for you" when asked who the note was directed at.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20040714/ap_on_fe_st/airport_flasher

[/size]

hi cass!

'no, it's not a pistol in my pocket. i'm just happy to see everyone! :eek:

last guy that tried that on me...i pepper-sprayed his offending member, accidentally of course. :hand:

deputylinda said:
last guy that tried that on me...i pepper-sprayed his offending member, accidentally of course. :hand:

way to go deputy! i hope it burned like heck!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back