CA - DR Scott Dodd Anderson, 60, Sacramento, 2010

believe09

Reaction score
is this your physician or have you been examined by Dr Anderson in relationship to a workmen's comp claim?? Sacramento police are looking to speak with you...
http://www.kcra.com/news/23072533/detail.html

This guy is being accused of sexually assaulting many, many women. Female patients.

"Detectives urge anyone who believes Anderson had inappropriate contact with them during a medical examination to contact Sheriff’s Department Sexual Abuse Bureau detectives at 916-874-5570. If victims wish to remain anonymous they may do so by contacting Crime Alert at 916-443-HELP."

I cannot find a record of him as an inmate, but I am not a great sleuth....BELINDA,lol, HELP!!!!!

He isn't in the Sacramento County Jail, unless there is a different name he goes by. Wonder if he could be federal? Let me check.

ETA: Nothing in federal.

Interesting. His criminal record shows a Case# 10F02253 filed on 04/06/2010 and absolutely nothing else. It's completely blank. I find that very odd. Wonder if he has been transferred to another county. Still checking.

He bonded out of Sacramento County Jail. Still looking for info on the May court date. Probably was just the arraignment.

Felony
At a felony arraignment, the defendant enters a plea to the charge (guilty, not guilty, stand mute). He or she is advised of their right to a preliminary examination within 14 days of the arraignment. If the defendant requests a court-appointed attorney, the court will review that request at the time of the arraignment.

■Preliminary Hearing
This is a contested hearing before a judge, sometimes called a "probable cause hearing." The prosecutor presents witnesses to convince the judge that there is probable cause to believe that a crime was committed and that the defendant committed the crime. Because the burden of proof is much less than at a trial, the prosecutor generally does not call all potential witnesses to testify at the "prelim"; generally, the victim and some eye witnesses plus some of the police witnesses may testify. The defendant has an attorney, can cross examine the witnesses, and can present their own evidence (including witnesses). If probable cause is established, the defendant is "bound over" for trial. If the judge decides that there is not probable cause that the defendant committed the crime, the charge can be dismissed or reduced to a misdemeanor for trial in court. A defendant can decide not to have a preliminary examination.

http://sacda.org/info/anatomy.htm

I think this may be what the hearing was for. No press releases from the DA's office on him.

it is not too late to contact LE:

Detectives urge anyone who believes Anderson had inappropriate contact with them during a medical examination to contact Sheriff’s Department Sexual Abuse Bureau detectives at 916-874-5570. If victims wish to remain anonymous they may do so by contacting Crime Alert at 916-443-HELP.

Call the HELP line if you are not ready to report-these are professionals. They can HELP you.

Call the HELP line if you are not ready to report-these are professionals. They can HELP you.

Yes, Yes and Yes! This is great advice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88