Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Here ya go

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100043"]Thread #1[/ame]

The Letters

Thanks so much JBean.

A quick aside: When I joined this website over a year ago it was because of this case. I remember posting in the "Newbie" thread because I was afraid to post with the regulars for a long time. I am very proud now to be able to say "one of OUR threads"..... makes me all warm inside!

Thanks so much JBean.

A quick aside: When I joined this website over a year ago it was because of this case. I remember posting in the "Newbie" thread because I was afraid to post with the regulars for a long time. I am very proud now to be able to say "one of OUR thread"..... makes me a warm inside!

RBBM
I joined around the Elizabeth Olten time period and felt exactly as you, hard to imagine how big a part of my life WS and its members have become in such a short time.

The letters to me just confirm Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and represent her attempts to keep the Narcissistic Supply train going.

Revolting how she refers to Caylee as "Cays"- a diminutive of her own name. Typical NPD, to see your child as an extension of yourself rather than an individual in their own right and WITH their own rights. Like to live.

Again I ask, why has Baez not been taken off this case? All this talk about Baez smuggling in Suduku puzzles, letters that the family emails to him to give to Casey and letters they write to her, he smuggles in as well. I would really like to know where those letters are? Can't the jail do a cell inspection? I thought this behavior on Baez's part is unethical? Is it legal for him to smuggle items and letters to Casey? :furious:

Again, I really don't think Baez took the time to read these letters and that is why he did not stop them from being released. He is lazy IMO. I just don't understand how the Bar has not kicked him off this case or his practice. I don't get it...

Inmate: Casey Used Chloroform To Get Caylee To Sleep
Defense Opts Not To Fight Release
UPDATED: 9:40 am EDT April 7, 2010
"Snip" http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23...orlpn_7am&tmi=orlpn_7am_1_06000104072010&ts=H

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Pen pal letters between Casey Anthony and another inmate at the Orange County Jail were released Tuesday.

The documents contain information that passed from Casey Anthony to a friend, Robyn Adams, and could provide crucial help to the prosecutors' theories on how she may have killed Caylee.

LETTERS: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23...orlpn_7am&tmi=orlpn_7am_1_06000104072010&ts=H

REPORT: 1 http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0406/23069695.pdf

REPORT: 2 http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0406/23069716.pdf

VIDEO: Pen Pal Letters http://www.clickorlando.com/video/23067425/index.html

VIDEO: Documents Released http://www.clickorlando.com/video/23073779/index.html

VIDEO: Inmates TalkS http://www.clickorlando.com/video/23074122/index.html

The state attorney's office released more than 500 pages of letters between Anthony and Adams, who is also an inmate. They also released a report from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement about interviews with Adams about the pair's relationship.

Adams told agents about how "Anthony would give Caylee 'stuff' to make her sleep," the FDLE report said.

According to the report, Anthony and Adams discussed chloroform and Anthony said she had given Caylee "antihistamines or something" to make her sleep.

Adams told investigators Anthony confessed to using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and also implied that Cindy Anthony may have provided.

The report states that Caylee had a hard time taking naps because she was afraid of "missing out on something."

"Casey used the phrase 'knock her out' in reference to medicating Caylee to help her sleep," the report said. "Anthony would always like to have her days free."

Maya Derkovic, another inmate serving a 30-year sentence for murder and carjacking, told investigators Anthony also told her stories about trying to put Caylee to sleep.

Derkovic claimed she spoke with Casey Anthony in the Orange County Jail through their cell's ventilation system during the summer of 2008, and told investigators Anthony admitted to "knocking out" Caylee many times so she could party.

Derkovic said she tried to convince Anthony to tell police the truth, but said Anthony told her she was more worried about what people would think of her than of doing time.

Casey Anthony Letters Mention Nanny, Moving Plans

Anthony's letters also express regret.

Anthony Discusses Being A Single Mom

Allegations Of Abuse

In one letter, Anthony alleges that her brother molested her.

Anthony said the abuse began when she was a teenager and spanned years.

"This went on for over three years before I finally stood up to Lee and told him if he ever came in my room again, I'd kill him," Anthony wrote. "I was 15."

Anthony said she believed her dad also molested her when she was younger.

Lee Anthony has been largely absent lately, but Holloway said it is only because he does not want to cover up for his sister.

Casey's 'Crush' On An Attorney

In another letter, she went on to say Baez would be over-protective if she knew men had written her and proposed to her. She also said she felt like a loser for having a crush on one of her lawyers.

Anthony, Adams' Relationship

State prosecutors have said the letters contain information that is relevant to the murder case against Anthony, but do not contain a confession.

FDLE said Adams told them Anthony referenced the discovery of Caylee's remains on two occasions.

"Adams recalled seeing a story on the news in which it was being reported that divers had located a bag of bones in the river at Blanchard Park. That night, Adams went to Anthony to talk to her about it. Anthony told Adams that it was not her daughter. Adams recalled Anthony giggling about the story as if Anthony knew it wasn't her daughter," the FDLE report said.

Agents said Adams told them Anthony only ever seemed afraid on one occasion, when authorities found human remains in the woods by her mother's house.

Adams told investigators that Anthony said Caylee's body was found with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag long before the information was made public.

eehhh robyn's a nasty piece of work her dang self - page 98, her letter to her BFF, says everything I need to know about her.

I dont know what I expected from a prisoner. there goes my innocence.

all these fake fakers. yuck. robyn's as full of crap as casey is.

I guess this is finally the end of the CMA foundation. Under no set of circumstances could the Caylee was "missing" story survive this, imo.

Again I ask, why has Baez not been taken off this case? All this talk about Baez smuggling in Suduku puzzles, letters that the family emails to him to give to Casey and letters they write to her, he smuggles in as well. I would really like to know where those letters are? Can't the jail do a cell inspection? I thought this behavior on Baez's part is unethical? Is it legal for him to smuggle items and letters to Casey? :furious:

Again, I really don't think Baez took the time to read these letters and that is why he did not stop them from being released. He is lazy IMO. I just don't understand how the Bar has not kicked him off this case or his practice. I don't get it...

Didn't I read somewhere that at least some of the letters were brought in as email/documents on Baez's laptop? As far as the written ones are concerned - Baez probably carried them in with him and took them back out as he left. No wonder he didn't want his visits on video - Mr. Contraband himself!

Also, do you think SA's comments saying these letters etc. not considered a confession could have been just a trick to "relax" Baez? LOL. I would enjoy knowing that.

I have to say, Casey reminds me of a roommate I had a long time ago. At the time, I thought we had so much in common and were best friends. She said all the right things to make me think this. Then her true personality started coming out, and I started seeing her for the lying and manipulative b that she was. The sad part is that I watched how she treated other people but never once thought she would treat me the same way. About all that separates my old roommate from Casey is that to my knowledge, she's never murdered anyone.

Casey will be whatever she has to be to get by. And as an part Irish person, I am insulted beyond belief that she wants to be Irish or adopt an Irish baby. You forget, Casey, that a lot of Irish are also Catholic, and that means that murderers don't fit in well. So nice try, but I don't think any nationality would want to claim you.

I don't know if I have read about a more deluded person than Casey. The RV Ministry of Sneezes? You know what, after the guilty verdict is read, I hope Casey has a sneezing fit that kills her (can one die from sneezing, I wonder?) Wouldn't that be a heck of a message from God to Casey?

My gut feeling tells me that Baez knew exactly what he was doing when he didn't interfere with these letters being seen by all but I can't figure what his angle is. I just find it strange that he has fought so hard to shelter and protect Casey from the public all this time but yet he doesn't seem to think twice in letting the letters be released. I dunno, it just seems a little 'stage' to me. I also found it strange how she always looked forward to seeing her mom in court - I always thought she was closer to George. And then she mentions how her mom was trying to captialize and brings up ABC. Just makes ya wonder. And as others have said, I think it is totally wrong that Baez is slipping her food and notes from mommy dearest. As with everything else, this too will fall in place given time.

Didn't I read somewhere that at least some of the letters were brought in as email/documents on Baez's laptop? As far as the written ones are concerned - Baez probably carried them in with him and took them back out as he left. No wonder he didn't want his visits on video - Mr. Contraband himself!

Also, do you think SA's comments saying these letters etc. not considered a confession could have been just a trick to "relax" Baez? LOL. I would enjoy knowing that.

And, IIRC, not all that long ago Baez filed a motion (which was denied) to have all tapes of his visits destroyed. HMMMM -- could it be that they have his postal services on tape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart
We don't know what Jb knew. I am sure he was being updated by the hour. Sa is obligated to inform him of investigations by law. How can you state it as fact that he didn't know. What is your source? My source is the law. He is to be informed of investigations. IMO

No he specifically was not. This we know. In fact his "team" of investigators was specifically barred from the remains site while it was under active investigation. The sum total of the information comunicated to him were that human remains, possibly those of a child, had been discovered in an area that could possibly be related to his clients case. The state and the coroner were specifically barred by law from releasing anything further then that to the defense. I seem to recall that Dr. G spelled this out explicitly in one of the few brief press conferences she held at the time. Until Caylee was positively identified by the coroner and her findings released to the public, JB would have no right to any information of that investigation. (what is the remains were not in fact Caylee. The coroner would have shared confidential info with a third party). JB was getting his information from the news channels the same as the rest of us.

So Jose would have known that there was an investigation in progress. he would not have any details of that investigation until it was concluded and it became evidence. (about 2 or 3 weeks before it becomes public).

He most certainly did not recieve hourly updates about any of these more recent investigations into the letters. The SA specifically went to the judge and requested that they delay releasing any information to the defense. Given that some of it may implicate JB in some unethical behavior, you can see why it was granted.

Where are you getting your information on what Jb knew or didn't know? You seem to state it as fact. I understand that they were not allowed at the crime scene, but knowledge is a whole different thing. Imo

Bringing over TWA's post from first thread

Well, she better pray for a jury from another planet, after disparaging Italians, Hispanics and saying one chick "got all Black about it", God help her if she ever gets put in general population, for her prejudice, but mainly for killing a baby I believe she would be brutally murdered in prison. I don't think she will ever be in GP, is that correct?

I won't forget her tasteless "joke" about Texans (i.e., "steers & qu**rs). Now she has an entire state ready to put a beatdown on her. ;)

These letters definitely prove that Casey is a liar. So, do we believe her that JB was smuggling letters from home? Or is this another lie? "River" makes mention of these communications in her interview, but are we sure she is telling the truth? Are we sure that George was telling her the truth? Too many liars, too little truth. jmo

Those letters were a long read. Whew! Some points of interest for me:
She is expressing feeling independent, experiencing growth and adult finally on her own. Too bad her big "move out" was to the "big house", but oddly it seems to have given her some contentment she was looking for away from living in the A house. She expressess not wanting to move back home when 'released'. She's ready to hit the road and start her "new" life.
In situational desperation, it appears she is clinging to Cindy as her loving "mommy" ie: safety net. She doesn't do much Cindy bashing. Cindy is the controlling and driving force behind KC's root dysfunction and misery, but she overlooks that for now in her time of need. I have no doubt that Cindy is really her nemesis pre-jail. She is still terrified of facing Cindy though. Absolute guilt.
Lee is just a "friend" now, since the alleged sexual abuse.
George. Rarely mentioned at all. He doesn't really seem to exist.
She discovers she has difficulty accessing or expressing her feelings. Cold-hearted, self description. BINGO. Has she read any books on sociopathy yet? Maybe Jose should bring her one and she could study that. ;)

Quote:
We don't know what Jb knew. I am sure he was being updated by the hour. Sa is obligated to inform him of investigations by law. How can you state it as fact that he didn't know. What is your source? My source is the law. He is to be informed of investigations. IMO

No he specifically was not. This we know. In fact his "team" of investigators was specifically barred from the remains site while it was under active investigation. The sum total of the information comunicated to him were that human remains, possibly those of a child, had been discovered in an area that could possibly be related to his clients case. The state and the coroner were specifically barred by law from releasing anything further then that to the defense. I seem to recall that Dr. G spelled this out explicitly in one of the few brief press conferences she held at the time. Until Caylee was positively identified by the coroner and her findings released to the public, JB would have no right to any information of that investigation. (what is the remains were not in fact Caylee. The coroner would have shared confidential info with a third party). JB was getting his information from the news channels the same as the rest of us.

So Jose would have known that there was an investigation in progress. he would not have any details of that investigation until it was concluded and it became evidence. (about 2 or 3 weeks before it becomes public).

He most certainly did not recieve hourly updates about any of these more recent investigations into the letters. The SA specifically went to the judge and requested that they delay releasing any information to the defense. Given that some of it may implicate JB in some unethical behavior, you can see why it was granted.

Where are you getting your information on what Jb knew or didn't know? You seem to state it as fact. I understand that they were not allowed at the crime scene, but knowledge is a whole different thing. Imo

Bold and red by me.

In the original thread on this topic ([ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5024602#post5024602"]2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released - Page 34 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]), your post #827, you wrote:

"I do not find Robyn believable. She is a convicted drug dealer. Kc spoke to Jb immediatley after the announcement on tv. Jb probably had this information. He is an officer of the court. Also, Ja was on the phone to GA and Ca, they even met them at the airport. That information got out quickly with the press and by the minute. I will check the Ng transcript that night. Moo"

Italics there by me.

This was the first time on that thread that any mention of JB knowing or not knowing or allegedly knowing or maybe knowing or could have known or probably did know, was mentioned. You brought it up. Now you want everybody to prove to you that he DIDN'T know?

Also in that same thread in another post a few above that one, you admitted you hadn't read all the documents on the case, so all these protestations you make constantly without having any of the facts behind them (and you know what they are, don't make us point each and every one out to you), are just your uninformed opinions that you infiltrate this message board with.

I'm not meaning to "attack the poster", but seriously, talking to someone that has their fingers in the ears going "nah nah nah nah nah, I can't hear you..."..... ok whatever, I don't want to get banned here but geez louise.

Quote:

One also needs to remember that the remains weren't immediately identified as Caylee hence why the defense was barred from the crime scene. So it would be easy to assume that based on that knowledge and application of the law the defense was not informed of any specific information about the remains until they were positively identified. However this conversation is completely OT to the discussion of the letters. This would be more appropriate in the RA transcript thread or possibly the creation of a new thread specifically discussing Yuri's supplemental report.

God will give us a miracle, and then we can jet off to Costa Rica for beach, sun, Pina Coladas, lovely boys and massages. We need a vacation! To do God's work, of course..

I'm thinking the A's will deal with this like everything esle - denial.

I would bet that to CA this proves that KC isn't mentally stable, and she'll be screaming from the mountaintop that KC shouldn't face the DP because of it. Though on the other hand...maybe squirrels wrote those letters, not KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member