Letter Highlights Post Yours **NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Please post letter highlight excerpts here. No discussion,please just a list of something that struck you funny, odd, alarming,disturbingwhatever.
Thanks.

"My family is still doing well, from what I've been told. They are emailing letters to my attorney, and he brings them to me." Page 147

"The only one I have pictures of is my daughter. I wish she was going to be there. (in court) I'm going to make myself cry if I'm not careful. Hmm...I wonder what I'm missing for lunch." Page 152

"I continue to pass notes to my folks to my attorney, and he brings ones back from them. At least that way it's kept private." Page 160

The Monkey Story Page 37

" I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It stated to smell real bad."

The Monkey Story Page 37

" I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It stated to smell real bad."

I just read the monkey poem and I am just disgusted and...I better keep my fingers silent for a bit. WOW.

Who in the heck printed that out and gave it to her? Did they think she would think it was funny? All the talk about decomposing. Please. Does she have access to the internet in her cell?

page looks to be numbered 13616

She says and I will quote " We will finally have a little bit of closure"( talking about after the service), she said " is it wrong for me to not really want to know the truth?....I am honestly scared of the numerous possibilities. She is safe, She is in Gods loving arms, in a lot of ways I am content that she will never have to have her heartbroken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds, nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of."

I can almost hear her thought process while trying to reconcile the murder of her child. She is in God's loving arms because you killed her Casey.

How she uses scripture to make herself look good. She doesn't understand what the Bible is all about. I wonder if she will ever understand.

And I have concerns about the chaplain's role in this because the Bible states that we are to obey the law of the land.

This whole thing disturbs me.

She was talking about Jesse and wrote that she no longer loved Jesse but that Jesse loves Caylee.

On page 11, she writes that she was getting seizures in September while out on bail, and that "we"think they were due to stress. Says she even is getting them in jail. Tells Robyn if she's getting a headache to remind her to take something for it, because "that was the only sign it happened and only in my sleep".

Sooooo, if it only happened in her sleep, how would she or anyone else know she was having seizures????

Ridiculous liar.

Discovery page 13600: How masterfully glib she is. She says all the right things, a real pro.

She has the right to remain silent, but does not have the ability.

Scrolling through all of those letters that Casey wrote, all of the drawn hearts and all of the smiley faces throughout them struck me as strange.

I need a vacation!

uh huh. From your job? From jail for your murder 1 charge? From motherhood? Oh, scratch that last one, DONE.

The way the few times she mentions Caylee she within two seconds jumps to another subject and is writing all happy again. That is very telling for me, not the signs of a greiving mother.

I still can see a bit of polish on my toenails.

Uh huh. Just keep watchin' it fade hun.

i dont have exact pages so forgive me

'i was a GREAT Mom!'

' jessie took advantage of caylee and me' (huh????????)

She claims Lee molested her and possibly even her father.

Shes upset that her parents are cashing in and milking disability.

She has a crush on one of her lawyers.

Shes talks about movies and movie stars as if shes a part of their world.

She says she will be home by Summer.

Traveling around in a tricked out RV, changing her name and possibly her hair color since she was told she looks like Alyssa Milano and all. Oh yeah and getting a matching tattoo.

Page 257 (.pdf) / 13841 (hand-numbered):

Casey's writing about various covert means of communication, and possibly getting caught:

"...and if all else fails - Deny, Deny Deny!"

note: I also posted this quote yesterday, in the Jailhouse Letters #1 thread, but I think it deserves a spot in the highlight reel. :crazy:

"...and some hick from Louisiana selling 3 voodoo dolls on Ebay. Guess who its supposed to be? Jose told me last night that already hired another attorney to deal with those things. (sigh) Anotther day, another series of rumors and ridiculousness. The life of a celebrity, huh? Right. If only I were old and ugly, then they wouldnt care. Sad that those words have come from people in the media, not just me."

Casey

Muffin wrote in page 13638..

I'm the only person who has tried to protect Caylee throught out all of this, and it kills me!

oh really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member