POLYGRAPHS: Who has and who hasn't

elle1919

Reaction score
I searched for a thread on this and was unable to find one. I am in the middle of looking for some information and I am coming across some information about people I didn't know took polygraphs when they were offered to them by LE. Thought I would post their comments and we could get a list together for anyone who might be searching for this info in the future.

Greg Page in an interview with Art Harris said this about his poly

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/

snip~When they brought me in, I didn’t know what was going on. They said, ‘We going to bring you in on this Haleigh Cummings. I didn’t think I (should have been) brought in at all, you know. I didn’t feel like I was going to be brought in because I had no involvement in it.

You know how people talk, I guess the investigators seen my phone number on her phone…and seen we had involvement and questioned her and I guess she told them and they came and got me

I was kinda worried about it (at first), but when they told me what was going on, I’m saying, ‘hey man, this is a bunch of crock, crocks of garbage, cause I know I ain’t did nothing.

Then Saturday, they (police) came back and got me and wanted me to take a lie detector test. They put this blood pressure cup on your arm and its very uncomfortable, and they ask you questions over and over again. And you get different responses in heart beat rates and all kinds of stuff like that, and they haven’t questioned me since.

I’m the good guy.

For me to pass a lie detector test and you still throw me into it…
I feel like what was thrown at me now, that I passed a lie detector test and you still throw me into it? Somebody had to mention my name, know what I mean?~ end

Details about the time he spent with misty on the weekend before Haleigh went missing at link. Good refresher. : )

Kristina Prevatt, also in an interview with Art Harris

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/

snip~ Then, early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

That was the last time they spoke, Prevatt says.

“What do I think happened?” asks Prevatt. “I just know when she’s with the kids, I can’t hang out with her because Haleigh would tell Ronald Nay Nay was there and he’d get mad. I used to hang out when my friend, Amber, was with him, but not since Misty moved in. Ronald doesn’t like me, and to Misty, obviously Ronald is more important.”

Prevatt says Misty can be two-faced, “pretending she’s a friend, but now she won’t talk to me. Detectives told me she said I was a ‘lying *advertiser censored*.’ They wanted to know if I was there (at the trailer) that night or if she told me anything, but I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened. I took a lie detector test and they told me I passed.

“Haleigh was cute, just like any other little kid. Misty said she felt like their Mom, but she wanted her own baby from Ronald…

More at link, also about the weekend before Haleigh went missing.

We know that Ronald C stated he took a lie detector test early on and he stated he passed.

Misty stated she took 2 LDT's initially performed by LE, the first one was inconclusive because she was tired and shaking so much, the second one she states she passed.

Misty has since taken two additional LDT's and is reported to have failed them both miserably.

Crystal S took LDT early on and said she thought she passed but the test had to be sent away.

Marie stated back around August that she took a LVA test and stated she passed.

Can anyone else think of anyone they have heard talk about the LDT?

Per Tommy (take it with a grain of salt... ) in the newest audios released today (#4) he took a "stress test" (which he passed) and Timmy took a poly (which he failed).

No idea if there is any truth in these statements or not.

Elle these aren't much help but, as you already know, there's not a lot of information out there as to exactly who has taken a LDT. These snips do indicate that several were given:

Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that family members are currently taking polygraph tests.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/..._ground_search_for_haleigh_to_end_monday.html

"We're questioning a lot of people," Hardy said. "We have polygraphs going on as we speak."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18755383/detail.html

GRACE: Straight to T.J. Hart, news director with WSKY 97.3. Mr. Hart, all the family is telling me they have all taken and passed polygraphs, some of them multiple polygraphs. So why is it, T.J., that police, the lead investigator, says that nobody has been cleared?

T.J. HART, WSKY 97.3: That`s because the polygraph examinations are also sent elsewhere, too, and the results of those are never given, to my understanding, to the person who takes them. No one has been informed directly that they have passed or not passed. I don`t know why anyone would say that unless someone said, you know, We`re through here and it looks good...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/24/ng.01.html

Per Tommy (take it with a grain of salt... ) in the newest audios released today (#4) he took a "stress test" (which he passed) and Timmy took a poly (which he failed).

atherella, could you please lead me by the hand and take me to the exact location of the audio where Tommy is claiming that he took a "stress test" and Timmy took a poly? Where are the newes audios released today?

I'm thinking Tommy may be right on about Timmy failing..JMO

Wow, I can't say I am surprised unfortunately, I truly look forward to hearing these developments. Especially about Timmy, considering Joe O was at his home the night Haleigh went missing. JMO

Art Harris has new information about Tommy's scheduled poly...

I think we may need a new thread for analyzing the VSA. Tommy states he took one very early on in the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.....but, I have been reading up on them all day and I can't believe my eyeballs. I hope he did indeed take the polygraph test Thursday morning because it seems that the general (more than general) consensus ( even at the pentagon) is that a VSA is about as accurate as a coin toss in deciphering the truth from a lie. Sheesh.

Also, I hope we can find out who administered the test to Tommy. We know it wasn't LE right? Tommy doesn't trust LE....but in my opinion they are looking for the person responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, not a scapegoat. If he were completely innocent and knew nothing they wouldn't be squeezing him so hard ....JMO

Tommy states that Timmy took a LDT and failed it. Is this really true? I never heard about Timmy taking one.

Lindsy states that she heard Tommy failed his stress test "miserably". Tommy states he passed it.

we have never heard anything about Timmy have we??

No.

Wonder why, if Timmy really failed a poly, Tommy felt the need to broadcast it to the world?

At this point, they are well aware ("Play this Nancy Grace") that we are listening to what they say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back